Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Urgent Prayer Needed for Little Boy

Good morning,

There is a story today in one of the local papers about a three year old boy named James Deere who is fighting a strep infection that got into his bloodstream. He and his family desperately need our prayers.

Here's the link to the story:

http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=929195

Thank you!

Re: Urgent Prayer Needed for Little Boy

I'll be praying for this little boy and his family - thanks for alerting us!

Email: kate5525@aol.com

Father, I pray for this little boy..you know who he is...I pray for a complete healing and wisdom and guidance for his Doctors and speak peace to his family. I plead your blood Jesus over him and angels surrounding him...In Jesus name, amen...

Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

yes- amen.

Lord
Please handle all areas of this boys life.
And may you have the GLORY.
IN JESUS Name

Amen!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Praying in agreement. Rita has a special heart for children!! He'll be covered well.

Has anyone heard about the little girl in MS that had electrical lines fall on her during those tornados ? Been praying but haven't heard how she's doing.

In Jesus Name Lord, I cover this little boy in the blood of Jesus. May the blood of Jesus cleanse the infected blood in his body, and bring healing to his throat and entire body. Lord God, may Your Kingdom come near him. When the enemy shall come in, like a flood the Spirit of the Lord shall raise up a standard against him! Thank You Jesus for the power of Your Word being raised up for this little one. Thank You Jesus for touching James with your love presence and healing, Amen

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com