<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pray for me - I just got completely blown out!

I was just responding to a video, heard my husband come in from outside - he's been cleaning up a bird's nest mess where the birds had left the nest. His neighbor did something that made him really mad. He came in straight to me. saw me sitting at the computer and BLEW ME OUT! He told me he's got a REAL problem with me, always sitting at this computer, I've been weird for a long time, but I'm only getting worse. That if anybody else could see me and what I do they would think the same thing. He said it had reached a boiling point now and he kept on and on at me. Wanted me to respond. I didn't, I just shook my head in agreement, wasn't going to argue. I so much wanted to say I'll be gone soon but I've said it so many times, I knew how he would react and then wasn't the time to push any of his buttons.

To him I've become someone he doesn't know anymore. I have to push myself away from the computer and he doesn't understand that I really don't care about anything else anymore. Maybe I have gone off the deep end, in not caring about living anymore.

Please pray for me - I am getting up from the computer now and getting up to do the laundry and cleaning because that's what makes him happy. To see me productive. I always manage to get what needs to be done, done but he is such a workaholic, it would never be enough in his eyes.

You may not hear from me for a while, but I need to push away for a while. Love you all

Re: Pray for me - I just got completely blown out!

Shirley I am praying for you...wisdom and for healing in your marriage.....

Even though we are watching you still need to submit to your husband.... I know what its like to be around someone that is a workaholic and explodes and he expects you to do what he feels is important....

I am so sorry he spoke his frustration to you.... I pray the that the Lord will open a door to communicate with him about your marriage and not jsut about the rapture...I think if you can communicate to each other then the door to the rapture will open as well.... maybe he feels you d onot care for him....and you need to be happy.... maybe he feels you are not happy.... that is a man main thing..if their wives are not happy they feel it is their fault.... he is probably frustrated because he feels he can not make you happy....try being happy and making him feel that he is the reason and see how it works....find anything to thank him for and show your appreciation...without talking about the rapture....

Shirley, I will pray for you as I know what you are going through. My husband at times feels I spend too much time with the computor...he does not get real angry but he thinks it is not good for me and sometimes things get neglected. I am trying to cut back as we still have to live down here. I think we can all, become somewhat addicted. We do not kn ow how long we have...it may be very soon, but we are not sure.

Father, I pray for Shirley and anyone of us who may have this problem, particularly where our husbands feel perhaps neglected and really are not interrested in End Times. Give us all wisdom and guidance here that we do not neglect our families and friends..those who need us right where we live and also our fellowship with you. Strengthen us and may your will be done here in each one of us. I ask this in Jesus name, amen.

God Bless...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Virginia Arnke
Shirley, I will pray for you as I know what you are going through. My husband at times feels I spend too much time with the computor...he does not get real angry but he thinks it is not good for me and sometimes things get neglected. I am trying to cut back as we still have to live down here. I think we can all, become somewhat addicted. We do not kn ow how long we have...it may be very soon, but we are not sure.

Father, I pray for Shirley and anyone of us who may have this problem, particularly where our husbands feel perhaps neglected and really are not interrested in End Times. Give us all wisdom and guidance here that we do not neglect our families and friends..those who need us right where we live and also our fellowship with you. Strengthen us and may your will be done here in each one of us. I ask this in Jesus name, amen.

God Bless...Virginia

Virgina we can all get addicted...i could maybe have a husband if it was not for this darn computer...LOL

Good prayer adn I am praying for you also....you are very wise Virginia

Praying for and with you Shirley, we are all experiencing something, not that it helps but you are not alone anyway.

Lifting you up in prayer for you and your husband to be in peace with each other.

I have a screamer too, my son, and he says he uses
1 John 1:9 alot, thank goodness,

As you are going through this just be in Christ.

the contrast of not being a part of this world is becoming very apparent. Hang in there Sister we will be out of here soon. Your situation is not going unnoticed by Yeshua.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Oh Shirley, I wish I could give you a big hug right now.
My spirit is hugging you...can you feel it?

Shirley,
In prayer for you and Viriginia.
That in the Lord's perfect timing.Both of your husbands eyes will be opened.
Lord please send the HOLY SPIRIT after these
two husbands.And after all unbelieveing spouses.
This vesselpledes the blood of Jesus over this
prayer.Everything in your timing.
All in JESUS name

Amen, Star. We need to pray the spouses get saved. That the Lord wash them in His blood so that they may go in the rapture, too. And in the meantime, if they understood the impact, the big picture of where our world is headed, they would have an interest in Bible prophecy and endtime events as well.

Shirley, the same thing happened to me last night here at home. My wife is upset that I am spending too much time in this computer. She is not so convinced the rapture is about to happen. She is a Christian, but just not into studying these things. I feel like the watchman of the family.
I know she has a point. I have spent a lot of time in front of this thing over the past month. However, I did let her blowing up at me cause me to argue, and we did argue for a few minutes about it.
I believe the enemy is going to attack us through nonbelievers and believers alike. Any weak point he can use, he will.

I will pray for your situation because I can relate.

I think it is because it seems so few around us are so intently looking for the Lord's return, that we have found others through the internet that do share our excitement and when we post things on here that are encouraging and uplifting it gives us an sense of excitement and hope. And we like that there are others out there who share the same excitement we do. If I had to go on only the people around me who seem to be trying to constantly throw water on my fire for the Lord's return, my fire would quickly die.

So I too must wisely ration my time on here, and attend to the needs of my family as well.

Love you, your brother in Christ,

John

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

Father, I don't know where to begin to pray for this condition but one think I ask You now for releasing of Your peace and joy from Heaven that you've given me so that the flood of joy and peace be part of their live.

I put the Spirit of Wisdom and Truth in them so they will know deeper about You and becoming like You who are the source of peace as You are the Real Prince of Peace. That there will be peace that can be touched in their house and joy that can be seen as Your treasures in Heaven is opening up and this peace and joy will succumb them into Your glory. Your Will be done on earth as It is in Heaven. In Your Mighty's name Yahshua I pray. Amen.

I'm guilty of the same thing.

Andy (firecharger)
I'm guilty of the same thing.

me too. Only difference is I blow myself out

Group hug, Shirley.

for you. Hang in there.

I am sorry Shirley. My first husband was the exact same way. I was not allowed to have hobbies, volunteer...etc.............. We did not have internet back then though so, I socialized through volunteering at the kids schools, and I always worked, and made dinner, and landscaped the yard, and drove the kids around..........

Your husband and mine had the same professional backgrounds, mine actually got worse getting out of the Navy, he probably should have stayed in. At least ATT is working him to death and he is happy. That is just the way they are wired and, you can never change that.

And, you and I are not going to change our personalities either, this is a healthy outlet.....my mom's outlet growing up was soap operas. At least here we are learning a tremendous amount of information and....associating with loving Christians. I think it definitely helps with the stress of day to day living. Don't stay away too long!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Hugs.

sounds like my house-
2 sinners with snappy faces sometimes.

saved by grace.

HAARp? maybe?

corgi mom maria
I am sorry Shirley.

Your husband and mine had the same professional backgrounds, mine actually got worse getting out of the Navy, he probably should have stayed in. At least ATT is working him to death and he is happy. That is just the way they are wired and, you can never change that.
!!!!!

Contrar, contrar.. I was a guy that loved to work when I could work.. Of course I enjoy sitting on my back side now-a-days though.. (I got some birds I attend too, so guess I'm still doing a little..LOL)

But I never get onto the wife for not doing this or that.. She lives her life, I live mine. Marriage is a union of agreement, not a slave contract..

I have seen both men and women thinking that they own the other after they say "I DO"... So sad..

But Jesus is the answer to the other part.. Any husband that doesn't take care of his loving wife and treat her with respect isn't much of a man, or human.

As Jesus loves us, we are to love the wife, as Jesus takes care of us, we are to take care of the little woman.. ALSO RAISE the Children in a Godly Home..

Well, maybe that's just me..

Joseph

Joseph, Yes, you are speaking the ideal, and your wife is lucky to have found that. I always wanted the perfect marriage, that is why I tried it twice.

My husband came from a very religious background yet, I was just an indentured servant in their eyes. I was not Christian in their eyes because I was independent and outspoken. What my mom told me growing up all the time was.................doormats are to be walked on, and God helps those who help themselves. This is not in reference to Shirley but, no, my first husband will never change as he was conditioned by his parents to be this way......I call it enabling. And, I assure you being in the military has an affect........no offense to the military.

My dad was an OCD workaholic, and I assure you, he always showed love and respect to my mom. She was the alpha inside the home. He is very religious too. The Catholic church always did teach that strongly....love your wife as Jesus loves his church..... Divorce is the worse thing I have ever experienced in my life.

I am glad you have your birds. I would love to find another Japanese quail. I just cannot find one. I just have my four finches and two canaries.

Oh, Shirley, I am so sorry that your husband hurt you that way. I've experienced that myself, so I know how painful that can be, especially coming from a man that you love. That hurts. You are such a sweet person.

I don't know if you had a chance to see Paul's tread that he just started. He went through the same thing that you're going through...his wife saying similiar things to him that broke his heart too. All I can say is that the devil knows his time is short, and he's pulling all the stops. He's using our loved ones to hurt and discourage us. But hang in there, dear sister. Our time here is almost over.

Love to you, sis.

Shirley dear Sis,

I am praying for you dear Sis. I am going through the same in my home life. We all are.

Spreading out our time is very important, but we must remember whom we serve as well. A tough line to walk when family members do not even know Christ, as with my situation.

I love ya Sis, stand firm in him. Like Lisaleenie said on both our posts, the devil is at work

Love ybiC / Paul

Add another to the club. "Not again! You live on that computor." "Are you still on that thing?" And yeah--thinking up things like dusting I could be doing instead. I agree, I probably should, but you all draw me like a magnet. It's only through each of you that I can maintain that excitement and expectation of His coming, or reach out and touch someone needing TLC. And I can't talk to him. He's a Christian and sees what's going on around us recognizing it for what it is, but doesn't want to talk about it and doesn't understand what we do here.

Golly, gee, you all are much more important than dusting which I hate and it will only get dusty again by the time I turn around anyway. Ha. There's much I should be doing but have lost interest in doing these days. I want to know the latest news; what's going on where you live; what new insights of inspiration and Bible Study everyone's dicussing today. I'm growing and learning and hopefully shining my light, too. You are so much more exciting than housework. Ha!

I think it's the excitement of finding like-minded people to openly share with and being accepted in a way the world doesn't recognize. We get attacked there. Heck, I can be in my home not bothering a soul and someone brings trouble to my door wanting to stir up trouble over nothing. It has to be the devil attacking. It amazes me the lengths he goes to to stir up strife.

Now we know to expect it and atleast know the source of these out of the blue attacks. That helps to not react so strongly, but I still feel bad and exam what I could've done differently to repent. But what that old enemy has done is to remove focus on Jesus and caused us to be upset so we can't focus well/ gets us off track.

And then I'm angry with him (the devil) and have to calm down. Atleast then I'm angry at the right source after all that! And yes, we all need to pray for each other.

One source of concern that I have is the day we can no longer reach out to one another by computor. I dread that day. Perhaps that's part of the need to check in to see what's going on.

Praying Shirley and for each of you. One day they'll understand when they see the Rita crew sporting red roses! Suddenly they'll get the message and hopefully be a bit proud of us and wishing they'd been more understanding. They'll know then that this has been a special place to visit with special people, who've reached out to each other to keep each one going and growing, encouraging and helping/advising/sharing scripture and gifts/talents. And I'm guessing will wish they had had someone like us to have been in their lives.

And I thought I was the only one. And sometimes I dislike myself for it.

Understand how you feel Shirley. Looks like you have lots of company.

Thank you so much to each and every one of you - your responses have made me feel so much better. Knowing many of us have to go through things like this with our spouses and mates, the ones who don't share our excitement... the ones who don't even believe in what we believe in. It's really hard... and you all are dead on.. it's Satan trying to attack us in our homes and family life.

You all do understand how I feel so well, we all need each other to keep the excitement alive and burning for our Lord coming... cause we know it's very soon... how can we not be excited and want to share in this every day. Although I admit I spend waaay too much time here, but just like V/C says "you draw me like a magnet" - even though we have never laid eyes on each other... we have the same goal in life and knowing we're about to reach that goal... MAKES US HAPPY AND WE WANT TO SHARE THAT WITH SOMEONE!!!!!

God Bless Each and Every ONe of You MY DEAR FRIENDS. Thank you for your loving words, concern and encouragement. Thank you for lettng me know I'm not by myself in having to deal with this sort of thing. We will get through this... and I'll pray for you all and your spouses and loved ones too. They will understand in a very short time how important knowing Jesus intimately is and how UNimportant all these other things will seem to them.

I love you all! (signing off for now) !!!!!

This is teh upper room don't cha know.

We are supposed to be here.

he said gather in the upper room and
wait
for pentecost.

Tell me
where is it written
stay at home a dust till he comes?

EXCELLENT POINT MTNMOLLIE!!!

mtnmollie

Tell me where is it written stay at home a dust till he comes?

Sis Mollie, I do love the way you think

I love the way you put it. This is our upper room where we gather for fellowship to watch for Christ's SOON return.

Altho my situation isn't as drastic as some shared here, I'm experiencing it too. While it's nice to know none of us are alone, it's a shame our loved ones aren't on board with us.

Hang in there. Keep on watchin' and keep on a prayin'. Our Lord is Returning Soon.

Shirley and all Ritans I will pray for you! I get the same thing so I do get it!! Yesterday I got it real good. Love you guys!

Praying for you as well!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

Hi there Shirley, I know, this is rough.

Here are some pretty violets for you on this Mother's Day to lift your heart and spirit.

Right now my two youngest grandson's are the only ones in my family who will listen to me about the Return of our Blessed Lord.

I really hope our Lord's Return is near.

I've agreed in prayer with all our sisters and brothers for your needs in this regard and I've prayed for everyone in our RITA family that is in the same "boat" also.

Remember the "Birds of a Feather" a while back, here we are gathering around you Dear One

Happy Mother's Day Today To You Our Dear Sister Shirley, And Happy Mother's Day To All The Mother's On This Thread and in all our RITA family.

ybi Christ's Wonderful "Birds of a Feather" Love,

Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

I can relate too. As my family says too I am always on the computer. It is something that can be bad when it takes from family time, chores, etc... Like the bible says we should not over indulge in anything...moderation is the key. Perhaps you can limit your time on the computer or only get online after you've done your chores or when he is not home. Whatever will keep the peace in your family. You have to see his point of view as well. You say he is a workaholic so constantly trying to get things accomplished so when he see's you on the computer and not helping get things done it frustrates him because there are probably things he wants to do for fun too but he has a certain work ethic that makes him work before play. I understand this too as I am also a bit of a workaholic. I pray for peace in your marriage!

Cheryl Ann, Big Mama(Melissa), Angelheart, Joseph and Darlene --Thank you all for your understanding and support. I really hope to be with all of you soon in our Lord's presence!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!

Joseph - that was one beautiful picture of violets - thank you dear brother - I'll bet they're in your yard cause it looks like a live picture - you and your wife surely have a green thumb! They are gorgeous!

Dear Shirley, I am so sorry you are on the receiving end of a bad temper. I always kept a spotless house, laundrey done and three homemade meals a day cooked and served at 7am, 12 noon, and 6pm. In addition raised a garden, took care of my two daughters, taught Sunday School and volunteered as school room mother and PTA so nothing was ever left undone.

We didn't have computers or internet when I was married but my husband(then) screamed in my face for visiting my dying grandmother! Told me if I was so crazy about going to church that I should move my bed in and sleep there too.

I am sure that if we had had internet and RITA then I would have been blasted for that too. End result - when he finally filed for a divorce and married his secretary I stayed single and did not remarry. Had enough of that kind of controlling behavior and decided to wait for my true Bridegroom Jesus. A decision I have not regretted. I feel for anyone who is in that kind of a relationship. The root of it is selfishness - a spouse that wants all of your attention 24/7. Miserable.

Dear Texas Sue, I'm so sorry that you went through that. It was bad enough being in an abusive relationship, but to be left for someone else must have been so painful!

I was in a disfunctional relationship with a guy for a long time who was selfish, manipulative, jealous, possessive, controlling, and narcissic. He would use my fears and lonliness to keep me bound to him. It took a long time, but the Lord delivered me from that, praise God. Like you, I would rather be alone with Jesus and dedicate my life to Him.

I'm so grateful for Jesus. He treats us with love and tenderness.

OH Texas Sue - this breaks my heart that you went through that with such a selfish and controlling man. I certainly honor your decision to wait for Jesus to be your true husband. I probably would have had a nervous breakdown going through that. Things have calmed down around here - today has been a very pleasant day... he took a long ride on his motorcycle and I thoroughly enjoyed my quiet day alone, reading, being on the computer I knew since it was MOther's Day he wouldn't pull that again.

Being married is hard work. Two personalities that don't always mesh, and sometimes rarely mesh! That can cause problems. And he's right, I have changed, but I'm thankful to have changed into who I've become, otherwise I would be like the rest of the world, completely clueless to the big picture and probably with no relationship with Jesus at all. The peace I have found amazes me every day... knowing Him has made all the difference in the world. And I'm so thankful.

We'll see each other soon - I love you all!

Texas Sue
Dear Shirley, I am so sorry you are on the receiving end of a bad temper. I always kept a spotless house, laundrey done and three homemade meals a day cooked and served at 7am, 12 noon, and 6pm. In addition raised a garden, took care of my two daughters, taught Sunday School and volunteered as school room mother and PTA so nothing was ever left undone.

We didn't have computers or internet when I was married but my husband(then) screamed in my face for visiting my dying grandmother! Told me if I was so crazy about going to church that I should move my bed in and sleep there too.

I am sure that if we had had internet and RITA then I would have been blasted for that too. End result - when he finally filed for a divorce and married his secretary I stayed single and did not remarry. Had enough of that kind of controlling behavior and decided to wait for my true Bridegroom Jesus. A decision I have not regretted. I feel for anyone who is in that kind of a relationship. The root of it is selfishness - a spouse that wants all of your attention 24/7. Miserable.

My goodness, I cannot imagine anyone ever treating you like that, dear Sue. That makes me want to cry~ I am so glad that man has been out of your life to treat you so poorly.

Thank God, truly, truly for Our Loving Savior and His kindness to you! You are such a treasure, Sue.

Shirley, I was praying for you yesterday; I was so sad to hear your husband's temper errupted at you~ You are so sweet and gentle.

I just love you both and can't wait to give you big hugs each!!

Melanie

I'm sorry Shirley, I didn't mean to hijack your thread, just wanted to let you know I understand how you feel. Yes, marriage is hard work. It is very difficult if you are married to an unbeliever. I was saved after we married and he would never want to talk to me about God. He refused to go to church with me and our daughters and then joined the Freemasons over my objections. The pull between a believer and an unbeliver in a marriage is constant and I would advise anyone contemplating marriage and thinking you can change someone - FORGET IT. Find a Christian or stay single.

Thanks Melanie, Shirley and Lisaleenie for your sweet, kind words. Can't wait to meet you all.

Jesus has been the best husband I could ever have, just as it says in Isaiah 54 - "Your Maker is your Husband". He put me into really good jobs and opportunities and taught me to rely on Him for our needs. He helped me raise my girls and all is well. Jesus all by Himself is more than enough. He is so wonderful and I am never lonely. Think how awesome it will be when we are all face to face with Him all the time. Just too wonderful for words.

That is right Sue, if you are single now, stay single. Jesus is the provider for us. No one can figure out in my family how I am making it but, its faith only in Yeshua, I just wish they would start listening to us about how it works and why..............we are so happy!!!!

Hugs Sue.

Shirley said-
"Being married is hard work. Two personalities that don't always mesh, and sometimes rarely mesh! That can cause problems. "

yep- me and hubby.
We are 2 sinners saved by grace.
with wounded hearts-
sometimes we is snappy and overreact. LOL>

corgi mom maria
That is right Sue, if you are single now, stay single. Jesus is the provider for us. No one can figure out in my family how I am making it but, its faith only in Yeshua, I just wish they would start listening to us about how it works and why..............we are so happy!!!!

You are right Maria. I can't even tell all the things that Jesus has done for me because it sounds so fantastic sometimes that people would think I am making it up. He does provide supernaturally and not just once but over and over again. I ask in faith and am still amazed at the way the answers come. When we get to heaven I will tell you all about it. For those who are interested now, I will say that not only does God provide what you need, He will give you the desires of your heart and surprise you sometimes. God is such a good Papa and Jesus is the best husband and best friend ever.

Texas Sue I know you are right because it happens to me too, it is wonderful to be so well cared for, I really feel it

and its not about the "stuff" its about finding a forum like RITA to talk with, still living in a state and country with opportunity,
Christian TV, Christian radio channels,

the bible, water that always turns on, flushing commodes, etc. Yummy food like KFC, Mexican food, potato chips...

MtnMollie, if you and your husband are both Christians, you have a great marriage even if you get a little snappy sometimes. That made me laugh.

Praise Him, you are so right. So many things that we take for granted would be considered extravagant luxuries in some parts of the world - running water, sewer systems, grocery stores with all kinds of food from all over the world, central heat and air, clean soft beds and carpeted floors, on and on. But most especially the opportunity to connect with other Christiasn on RITA. I am so glad to have found this site several months ago. So many great men and women of God to talk with and learn from. Wonderful

I just got blown out by my son...to say the least I am in shock and I can't believe what just happened. Some Mother's Day...

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Oh Lynn, I am so sorry!

Lynn.,.and Shirley.

I am so sorry. for you and Shirley too...how awful for you..I wish I could give you both a big hug..you deserve it especially today..

Lynn
I just got blown out by my son...to say the least I am in shock and I can't believe what just happened. Some Mother's Day...

I'm so sorry, too, Lynn. You're such a sweet person.

Sorry too Lynn I hope he apoligizes soon.

We sure appreciate you

Lynn

Awe Lynn hugs.

You are so precious.

(I bet it was HAARP...)

PraiseHim

and its not about the "stuff" its about finding a forum like RITA to talk with, still living in a state and country with opportunity,

the bible, water that always turns on, flushing commodes, etc. Yummy food like KFC, Mexican food, potato chips...

Yeah. Lord if you judge America can
I still have Rita, and KFC?

Hold Am together till you come;
i'm such a woose.

A spoiled woose.

I am so, so very sorry this is happening to all of you. I had a similar situation happen a couple of weekends ago. I knew it was the enemy, but that didn't make it any less painful just because I knew who the real perpetrator was! It hurts like all get out! Especially when it's supposed to be YOUR special day!

I can't give any other "words of wisdom." Just letting you all know that I totally understand your hurt and frustration.

Lovingly, Rhonda

Shirley, I know what it is like to be the only one in a family who is a watcher. My wife and kids all know I am expecting something really soon, and they think I'm crazy, but they are wonderful about it.

In return, I don't talk much about it. It is a distraction to them, and they are ready to go, so why burden them with it, if they don't want to add this to their list of things to worry about?

I'm not going to pile on your husband. I pile on myself for spending too much time on this computer, and there are times when I need to take a break to take care of what needs doin'. I think the Lord wants us to be in the ball game, not in the stands watching, and too often, I'm sitting here with my popcorn late in the bottom of the ninth inning, just watching what's going on. Other things get neglected.

If you will make sure you aren't guilty of that, and get on the computer only when it won't bother your husband (I wait until no one else needs it, or they aren't home), I think this situation may improve. Just some practical advice from someone who can be guilty of the same thing. All you can do is control your own actions.

God bless.

RJ you sound just like the kind of guy my husband is.
God bless you both. And I had to kiss a TON of frogs before I found him.
I think we are all guilty to an extent of spending too much time on the computer on RITA but this is where we get our strenght and encouragement and meet with each other as mtnmollie said.
I love you all at RITA and need your fellowship.
For those whose family members are upset about this I will pray for you.

Shirley I totally get where you're coming from sis and am thinking about you - and Lynn too - in this. My hubby too has thought I'm obsessed - not just with the Rapture but actually with would you believe, Southern gospel music! While he loves Iron Chef at the best and what I consider borderline occultic at the worst, I just want to watch and dance to my Gaither DVDs and any other Southern gospel music I can get! I'm learning to just leave it with the Lord but it's not easy, even with a Christian spouse.
love
Ditta

So sorry !!!HUGS to you ! prayers going up for you, Dear Watcher , right now !
PEACE LIKE A RIVER ATTENDETH OUR WAY !!!
soon you will be in Heaven with The Lord ...no more "blowing out" to experience......
love , bb

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com