Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer Request for Daughter

We are leaving in 1 day for vacation & daughter has a urinary tract infection. Please pray for God to heal her so she won't be miserable on vacation. Thanks

Re: Prayer Request for Daughter

Father, I pray for a complete healing for Darlenes' daughter. May there vacation be without any hindrances as they are looking forward to this time. Speak peace to this family.

His Blessings upon all of you...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Virginia Arnke
Father, I pray for a complete healing for Darlenes' daughter. May there vacation be without any hindrances as they are looking forward to this time. Speak peace to this family.

His Blessings upon all of you...Virginia

Amen! Father, I pray for the complete healing of Darlene's daughter's and also for traveling mercies for the family. In Jesus precious Name.

same here -amen

I am in agreement. Give her cranberry juice.

As Rhi said, use Cranberry juice. I have used it for years for such issue's.

Although, I went to Vitamin Cottage when I had a flare up just recently and this product was suggested - (front label information):

Cranberry Extract
Liquid Herbal Extract
Whole Ripe Berry
by HERB PHARM

I cannot say enough for it. After one dropperful, I could tell a difference. Whatever I had, nothing else was working. But this product works! I went from 3 dropperfuls a day, down to one a day, and will continue to use it for health.

It is economical, and will replace cranberry juice for me, other than now drinking it once in a while for enjoyment.

oh that hurts!!! I pray she is pain free adn has a wonderful blessed times...

This vessel comes in to agrement with all the
above prayers.
In JESUS name

In agreement as well Amen!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Listen Darlene,

This works and works fast for most urinary tract infections. Very simple. Buy some plain Alka Seltzer (not Alka Seltzer Plus, just the plain). The tablets that fizz. Take them for a day or two and it should clear it right up.

So far it's worked for me and my husband and
my girlfriend and her daughter.

They say Alka Seltzer knows it is good for this application but it has so many uses they can't advertize them all.

Hope you can get her to take it and enjoy your vacation.

God Bless,

Patti in Texas

Email: jpwebco@gvtc.com

Thank you all my sisters & brothers for the prayers! You are all so awesome! She is thankfully feeling much better!
Kolleen I will look into that...thank you! I'm all about natural remedies.
Patti, thanks for the Alka Seltzer tip! That is good to know too! Thank you! I'll be sure and tell my daughter. I wonder if it works the same way baking soda works? I googled natural remedies yesterday and found a few different remedies for a UTI. One being take a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of warm water. Daughter did that as well as drank a bunch of water to try to flush out the bacteria.
The other natural remedies I read was to take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in water or some oil of oregano in a glass of water...both of these things kill bacteria. I had both of those items but she wouldn't do those because of the taste.

If she's not comfortable with those things you mentioned, the cranberry juice is the best bet till you can get the cranberry extract. They always say cranberry without sugar, but if you are in a pinch, any real cranberry juice will work.

Baking soda - 1 teaspoon? That's pretty salty stuff! Says right on the box that each 1/2 teaspoon is 616 mg of sodium. And for anyone older, with high blood pressure - I'd be careful.

I have used it for heartburn, but in the littlest and weakest amount, but now use almonds for anything like that! They truly work, and are natural

Y'all, the Alka Seltzer usually works within 24 hours.
I've only had to take 2 doses, morning and night.
Just sayin.....

YSIC,

Patti in Texas

Email: jpwebco@gvtc.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com