Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How I was blessed today

I have been ill for awhile with several issues. I don't want to go into it all on here, but I have been a bit discouraged lately wondering if I really will make it to the rapture or if I will be one of the ones coming back with the Lord at the rapture. Anyway, today I went to my mom's house to give her a Mother's day gift and she was babysitting my 2 1/2 yr old nephew Caleb.
I hadn't seen him for awhile and he has really started talking all of a sudden. He was throwing balls around playing with cars and stuff. Several times he would stop today and say, "SSHHH" and put his little hand behind his ear and kept saying,"Lissen..." We didn't hear anything. He must have said to listen several times and we asked him what he heard, was it a car or something? He tells us, "It's a tumpet, like DO_DOOO--I hear tumpets!" Then he was playing on the floor talking away like he was talking to someone saying yes and no, and then says (to nobody we could see) "I love you too!"
I am wondering if Caleb was having a conversation with Jesus there on my mom's floor . I wish I could hear Jesus telling me that easily that He loves me or hear trumpets saying DO_DOOO...but I guess I will soon enough. Hopefully all of us will real soon!!

Re: How I was blessed today

That is soooo cute......I love it.

joyful susan
That is soooo cute......I love it.

Agree!!! ... and so do I.

Tammy (SNC)

Brenda Sue . . I love that precious confirmation . .

So like our God to reveal to the little ones, His nearness, His tender care, for they have no agenda, huh . .

I am convinced little Caleb 'saw' and 'heard' Jesus, and said back to Him, I love YOU too!

I can't wait til Jesus hugs each one of us, and we having the awesome privilege to hug Him back.

Brenda Sue, you're not going to believe this.

Just a few minutes ago @ 2pm, my daughter Eden (5 1/2 yrs), was fiddling with her ear; it looked like she was trying to clean it out. I wondered what she was doing, and she told me that she is hearing trumpets in her ear and it sounds like: "Doo- doo-dooooo, Doo- doo-doooooooo... Dooooooooo!" She got a HUGE smile, started jumping up & down and said, "I think it means the angels are coming to get us! Jesus is coming, He's really coming!"

She can't hear them anymore.... but this is beyond exciting!

This was about 2 hours ago. Maybe that was the call in Heaven to round everyone up when the Father tells His Son to go get His children!

I played some different shofar clips for Eden, and when I played
this one for her, she said "That's how it sounded":

Woo Hoo, watchers . .

Puttin' on the sunglasses . . can sense our Lord's Light ready to pick up His own!!! He is coming, the schofar's gonna sound, and we will know our change!!!

Out of the MOUTH of babes
GLORY TO GOD.
That shofar just shivered me timbers

And, check it out - the shofar video is 55 seconds long!!

(well, it show 55 seconds after you start watching it...)

hmm.. very cool!! & tomorrow is May 9, wasn't that a special watching day?

Thank you, Brenda Sue and Charity. I truly hope this is confirmation of his soon return.

I almost got in a bad car wreck today due to a traffic light malfunction (both the turn lane and the opposing straight lane were green at the same time!) I just got the sense that the enemy was trying to take me and my five year old daughter out of the picture....I believe we both will return to minister to left behind saints. Perhaps it was just a coincidence, but I don't think so :)

Wow Dee-- Praise the Lord for keeping y'all safe. Thank you Jesus!

For your added encouragement:
This evening Eden & Gabi were in the yard playing on the slide, and Eden came running in, so excited. She said she heard the trumpet bast two more times! She heard it when she was going down the slide, and then she asked Jesus, "When
are You coming?" And right then, she heard another trumpet blast: "Doo, doo-dooooooooo!"

Oh my goodness, she was so excited tonight, she had trouble getting to sleep. She kept talking about how much she loves Jesus- "more than anything in the whole world, and more than the angels". Right before she fell asleep, she said, "Oh Jesus, I want to see You on Your throne!"

Yes, God! We want to see You seated upon Your throne, high and exalted! We want to fall down in worship before You, and give You praise for eternity! COME LORD JESUS!

Oh, Charity, this is so precious! Eden is hearing the trumpet! That means that Jesus's return for us is getting closer and closer!! WHOOO HOOOO!

So touching what she said about loving Jesus more than anything...including the angels!!

AND....I loved what you said about the racehorse!! Praise God!!

AWESOME!!!!!!

Wow Dee, the enemy does not like you! Praise the Lord, He is able to keep you!

Bumping this precious thread for anyone who missed it!

I was out of town this weekend and missed this great thread. It is interesting that a 2 year old and a 5 year old were hearing the trumpet on the same day. Children are so sensitive to heavenly things too. If they are hearing it we are close. I am so happy reading this thread that I could just sing and twirl around the room. Breanda Sue and Charity please let us know if the little ones hear the trumpets again.

Eden didn't hear the trumpets today, but she was so excited all day about Jesus coming, it didn't seem bother her that she wasn't hearing them.

She just KNOWS that He is coming soon-- she keeps reminding me (as if I need any reminding-LOL!)

After hearing those trumpets, her little heart is IN HEAVEN. She was saying all day, "Jesus, please come right now!"

OH LORD, PLEASE HEAR THE CRY OF THE LITTLE ONES!
PLEASE COME RIGHT NOW!

Brenda Sue, what a precious experience you had with your nephew!! The Lord is manifesting Himself to the little ones, like your precious nephew and little Eden!

Thank you so much for sharing that with us!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com