Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pentecost Rapture Bibe Code in the Book of Ruth

I got another Bible Code in my e-mail from Tom Gaston for a Pentecost rapture, this time in the Book of Ruth at a short 56 skip, from Ruth 2:12-17.

The search term was Pentecost, here are some of the terms found: Aleph Tau, bride harvest, 5770, fullness, completeness, return, trumpet, weeks, Moses and Elijah, Yeshua, bridegroom, shout.

This scripture text is an interesting place for a Pentecost rapture Bible code:

Ruth 2:12-17 (New King James Version)
12 The LORD repay your work, and a full reward be given you by the LORD God of Israel, under whose wings you have come for refuge.”
13 Then she said, “Let me find favor in your sight, my lord; for you have comforted me, and have spoken kindly to your maidservant, though I am not like one of your maidservants.”
14 Now Boaz said to her at mealtime, “Come here, and eat of the bread, and dip your piece of bread in the vinegar.” So she sat beside the reapers, and he passed parched grain to her; and she ate and was satisfied, and kept some back. 15 And when she rose up to glean, Boaz commanded his young men, saying, “Let her glean even among the sheaves, and do not reproach her. 16 Also let grain from the bundles fall purposely for her; leave it that she may glean, and do not rebuke her.”
17 So she gleaned in the field until evening, and beat out what she had gleaned, and it was about an ephah of barley.

Re: Pentecost Rapture Bibe Code in the Book of Ruth

Awesome! :)

Hi Scuggers,

Thanks for adding the awesome pictures of the code; I wish I was tech-savvy enough to do that!

Daniel 9 is a very interesting place for one of the rapture codes to begin because towards the end of that chapter it talks about the 70 weeks of years and the coming of the Antichrist. Earlier in that chapter, Daniel is saying a prayer that reminds me of our current times:

Daniel 9:13-14
13 Just as it is written in the Law of Moses, all this disaster has come upon us, yet we have not sought the favor of the LORD our God by turning from our sins and giving attention to your truth. 14 The LORD did not hesitate to bring the disaster upon us, for the LORD our God is righteous in everything he does; yet we have not obeyed him.

Welcome EarthAngel,

The "midst of the Week" begins September 2010 and runs 42 months!

The 63rd year begins Pentecost, 22 May 23!!! and is the final Shavua (Week)!!!

Pentecost falls "In the midst" of the seven festivals of the Lord!!!

Hint: May 13th begins the ten day watch period until May 23rd! In "the midst of the" period we have 19 May 20 which is the rabbinic date for Pentecost this year!!!

Why shoot!!! We may be taken right as we're watchin' Drs. Jack & Rexella Van Impe, Wednesday night of 5/18 or 19/2010, won't we? Huh!?

Tammy

2010 Rapture Codes

http://ad2018.blogspot.com/

Hey scuggers! I'm currently uploading a vid about these bible codes. I'm going to bed, so I'll have to post it in the morning....

Do you know Tom personally? ARE you Tom? In this land of anonymity, it's hard for me to guess your identity! LoL Are you Daniel Matson? "No" to all of the above?

Andy (firecharger)
Hey scuggers! I'm currently uploading a vid about these bible codes.

Do you know Tom personally? ARE you Tom? In this land of anonymity, it's hard for me to guess your identity! LoL Are you Daniel Matson? "No" to all of the above?

Hi Andy,

No,no & no... lol

I just got on his mailing list and he sends you all the codes. He's big on gematria too but I'm not.

His email: rapturetj@comcast.net (Tom Gaston).

My brother Roy has a blog site: http://ad2018.blogspot.com/

I have a scribd site: http://www.scribd.com/scuggers1
I use for uploading other people's work . . lol

God bless bro, better hurry, we only have ~ 10 days left!!!

Thanks Andy,

excellent dude!

Hello Scuggers,

Found the note at the bottom of the calendar you posted interesting indeed. In a series on John, Chuck Missler points out "the third day" in John 2:1 (the wedding at Cana), suggesting this COULD mean the third day of the week, ie, Tuesday. Looking at the creation week in Genesis, the third day received a "double blessing" in that the English words "God saw that it was good" do not appear in the second day of creation, but twice in the third. According to Missler, in Jewish tradition weddings often took place on Tuesdays because of this double blessing. Interesting when looking again at that note in red under the calendar - 19 May is a Tuesday. I'm not 100% invested in any one date, but I found this an amazing fact for the Bride of Christ to consider.

Email: dawelch57@suddenlink.net

Thanks Deb!

scuggers
Hint: May 13th begins the ten day watch period until May 23rd! In "the midst of the" period we have 19 May 20 which is the rabbinic date for Pentecost this year!!

great catch!

3rd month, 6010, Sivan 5770
3rd day, 17 May 18, Tuesday! wedding day?
18 May 19, rabbinic Shavuot, "the midst of the count"?

any "third day" typology in the Book of Ruth?

scuggers
Thanks Deb!
scuggers
Hint: May 13th begins the ten day watch period until May 23rd! In "the midst of the" period we have 19 May 20 which is the rabbinic date for Pentecost this year!!

great catch!

18 May 19, rabbinic Shavuot, "the midst of the count"

Sorry, had my Hebrew/Roman calendar set to the wrong year...as you point out, Tuesday is the 18th...
It is all just so cool to me, as I've been studying Ruth in the am, John in the pm, following Andy (firecharger) on Youtube, whose recent video on none other than Ruth (!) led me here today. Love how God works all things together...

Have not found 3rd day typology in Ruth so far; if I do I will certainly let you know!

Pentecost Rapture Bible Code in the Book of Ruth -or- the 1st five books?

Good News...

I find out today that only codes from the first five books are valid!
I don't believe Tom Gaston would agree with this though...

My brother told me that he read that in the original Bible Code book.
also that forth-telling was not to be used with the codes;e.g. forecasting future events!

However, I'm including two codes here that still fit the bill...

The phrase "the time is up" fits well for today and the next nine days!

Re: Pentecost Rapture Bible Code in the Book of Ruth -or- the 1st five books?

coming soon to a thread near you . . .

page 1

page 2

page 3

page 4

Wow Elijah shows up in this code, wonder if he comes down as we go up,

I wish we could find Netenyahu in the code to see what will happen to him,

since we know the peace treaty is signed I don't see how he will be here then, seems like he won't be here to sign it.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Is it not amazing that the book of Ruth has been traditionally read at the Feast of Weeks - Pentecost?!

Sorry if this has been pointed out before; new here!

Hi Debra, welcome.

There are just so many Bible Codes pointing to this Pentecost this year for the rapture. It really is amazing.

Re: Pentecost Rapture Bible Code in the Book of Ruth

4th day, 18 May 19, rabbinic Shavuot, "the midst of the count"?

The Third Day wedding Feast in Cana, by Tom Gaston email on Pentecost Bible code

Skip 22876

Verses 22876 - 22878

Hag 2:20 And again the word of the LORD came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying,

Hag 2:21 Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth;

Hag 2:22 And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.

3rd day, 3rd month= 17 May 18

scuggers
4th day, 18 May 19, rabbinic Shavuot, "the midst of the count"?

The Third Day wedding Feast in Cana, by Tom Gaston email on Pentecost Bible code

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com