<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is This Part Of the Seperation Process For the Bride?? Is Anyone Else Feeling This Way Too???

I don't know about you guys but I am really having a hard time being happy living here. It seems nothing in this life makes me happy anymore.

The only thing that makes me happy is knowing Jesus is coming to take me home soon!!!

Is this normal behaviour? Is anyone else here feeling like this too? Or am I alone in how I feel right now?

Because I know christians are suppose to be happy and let their light shine but how can you do that when all you want is just to get away from here!!!

Is this part of the seperation process I am going through where Jesus is disconnecting me from this world so I am ready to be his bride??

Can anyone help me out here and let me know if you feel this way too??

Is this Jesus getting us ready to come and get us or is it just me???

But then I look around and see other christians around me happy and enjoying life!!!

Why is that??

I have been feeling this way ever since 2008 by the way ever since I found out Jesus could b ecoming!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: Is This Part Of the Seperation Process For the Bride?? Is Anyone Else Feeling This Way Too???

well, I'm still happy enough but nothing much really matters anymore.

Re: Why Are Some Christians Happy Where Others Are Sad like me. Is This Part Of the Seperation Proce

I am so tired of dealing with evil and sin and it is unavoidable here, that is probably what is bothering you too.

Well hopefully the long wait is almost over, just think how long Yeshua has waited, too long I bet,

but I am sure there won't be anytime between the last person on board and the trumpet sound.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Re: Is This Part Of the Seperation Process For the Bride?? Is Anyone Else Feeling This Way Too???

That is good KG2 I try and be happy but sometimes I feel like I am just being a phoney because really I know I won't be totally happy until I am in my real home.

I think I am feeling Homesick you know when you go away to camp and you just want to go home

I know you are right PraiseHim I am so sick and tired of
evil and sin more then you know!!!

I hate sin as much as Jesus does it makes me sick to my stomach!!!

well, I guess I am really fortunate in that most all those I love will be going, too.. I have a couple of friends I cant reach and one of them will be on board with the 'alien abduction' theory or whatever they cook up to explain everyone being gone... the other one actually brought it up to me this morning.. I tried to recruit her but it didnt work. I did tell her to promise me that after everyone disappears not to believe anything anyone says, not to take any markings of any kind, to read the Left Behind books and to come get my cats (just in case). Seriously, I am a born worry wart and nothing is even bothering me anymore. If we're around for much longer, who knows, but am enjoying that for now!!

You're not the only one, Angelheart. I'm sick to death of being here. The only thing I think about and long for day and night is to be with my Lord forever.

Well I am happy for you KG2 it is nice to know your loved ones are on board with you.

I guess the nothing doesn't matter attitude is what I am feeling too but I am still feeling sad about living here probably because I know this is not the way God intended this world to be like full of sin and evil.

And knowing this is not the world God intended for me makes me sad to be here and not in the world that he did intend for me to be in.

And I guess I am longing to be in that world ruled by God and not man!!! Because if you ask me Man has really made a mess of things in this world and it is just getting worse!!!

Awwww Lisaleenie we are in the same boat sweet sister!!!

That is probably why all I like to do these days is listen to worship and praise music read my Bible and watch christians shows. And most of all come here and read the posts and talk to my loving Rita Family!!!

And watch the odd movie and tv shows.

But that is alll about what matter to me these days. Is anything to do with Jesus. If it is not about Jesus it really doesn't interst me.

AngelHeart

As long as we're both in Noah's arc, we'll be all right!!

I hope y'all can hear what JR Church said today. And just keep the faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Lisaleenie can't wait to sing for Jesus
AngelHeart

As long as we're both in Noah's arc, we'll be all right!!

Noahs Arc sounds great to me!!! I love animals

corgi mom maria
I hope y'all can hear what JR Church said today. And just keep the faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you please post the link so I can watch it Corgi mom maria

I understand what you're feeling Angelheart, but I'm just staying happy knowing that Jesus will be coming for his bride soon. I try to not let the things of this world get me down, because our time is so short. Most people are in denial about the times were living in, so they act as though the world just goes on the same way forever. I am out of town right now visiting my mom, who has cancer in her head. She has been fighting cancer that was in other parts of her body, but she is tired of fighting it since it came back. She is saved, and she longs to be with Jesus. Hopefully she will go up alive to see Jesus around Pentecost this year, but she's prepared to see Jesus in death as well. My brother and I visited with her today, along with my aunt and other family members. All of us visiting my mom are saved, and we spoke about how close we are to the rapture. Keep looking up, we will soon be with Jesus.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

You are definitely not the only one. I have been wondering lately what is wrong with me. I feel the same way thinking that we Christians should be happy and filled with joy.
I am so tired of this flesh and this sinful wicked world and ever since I realized that Jesus is REALLY about to come back, He is all I can think about and seeing people going about their lives with no idea and no care about where their position is with God and not caring where they'll spend eternity and just living a life of sin so proudly and boastfully.
Or to hear other Christians say the old "we can't know when Jesus is coming it could be another 1000 years. No one knows." just blows my mind.

I sure hope this Pentecost timing is right. Otherwise I have to really start pressing in to the Lord just to help me (all of us)continue to live in this wicked world.

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

So happy to know I am not the only one feeling this way.

I really beleive this is part of the seperation process and the Lord is diconnecting us from this world so we will be ready for him when he comes!!!

So I am not going to feel bad about feeling this way anymore because it shows me that I may live in this world but I am not of this world and In Jesus eyes their is nothing wrong with that!!!

I hate sin as much as Jesus does it makes me sick to my stomach!!!

Amen - kindred spirit.

Get me outta here.

How long have I been un happy in this sinful world?
Many years.,

for the last 2 its been pretty much un bear able.

I would of said sorry to hear that mtnmollie but now I do understand why we feel this way now we can embrace this feeling and feel good about it because it shows that we are special!!!

Because we love Jesus more then we love this world and Jesus is getting us ready to be with him!!!

So lets rejoice about being sad and hating this sinful world because we are special in Jesus eyes and thank you Jesus for showing us how special we are by leading us to this site where other special people that love you just as much as I do!!!!

I love you all my special family that loves Jesus as much as I do!!!

AngelHeart

Well Sisters and Brothers,
Make way,Star is in the same boat.

I understand how you feel. I no longer see a future here in this temporary home called Earth. I long to be with my creator whom loved me before the foundations of this world! I long to be in heaven with all the saints & away from the darkness that surrounds us here on Earth. There is nothing that I know of that is keeping me tied to this Earth I am untied and ready to fly when I hear "Darlene come up here!" Woo Hoo!

Every day I sit around thinking about what it will be like when we are finally taken into the arms of our Lord. And then I start to feel guilty because of all the people in my family that are going to get left behind. But then I have to remind myself that although I love them dearly, here on Earth, up in Heaven (if that is where they go) they will no longer be my Husband, children, and sisters but brothers and sisters in Christ.

My husband told me the other day that he is not going to drop everything and the way he lives just because the Rapture might happen. I just wanted to scream at him but you don't understand this I Jesus we are talking about.

Email: bjaksc@hotmail.com

Oh yes, I've been feeling that seperation anxiety syndrome from my non-Believing lost family for quite SOME time now. It's like I'm a stranger in my own immediate surroundings for which my family just don't understand me. Hence therefore--they tend to scoff at me, like the same way Jesus, Himself, was scoffed at, when He once walked this earth long ago. Thinking about Him, I think to myself, that I couldn't be in better company than His.

Heaven knows, I've tried to get them to come aboard our Rapture Ready ship, but they only seem to care about earthly things and matters. Although I've had serious spiritual talks (the planting of spiritual seeds) w/my DSIL, it seems as though she's still tied to planet earth.

I just don't know what more can I do to ready them. I really don't.

I'm just glad that I have you guys, my fellow RITArians for family, and I do sooo look forward to meeting you all up in our true heavenly home.

Tammy (SNC)

My hardest thing has been making plans for the future- when in my heart I just don't see a future here on Earth. I've started only making plans only as far ahead as absolutely needed ~ maybe only 2 or 3 months out. This seems to be working for me. I'm prepared for the near future and attend to the things that need attention today. I think I finally have my heart set on eternity- understanding that our time on Earth is also part of eternity. Living with Jesus one day at a time, whether here on Earth or hopefully soon in Heaven- that is our hope and our faith.

This is interesting because yesterday I was praying to the Lord asking Him what I should be doing right now, because it can be so hard to feel like what I'm doing (work, mundane tasks) matters. I asked the Lord for a verse and felt in my spirit, Luke 3:12. I had no idea what that verse was.

Luke 3 talks about the ministry of John.

Luke 3:10 And the crowds were questioning him saying,"Then what shall we do?" ( after being admonished by John to bear fruits in keeping with repentance while waiting for Jesus)

Luke 3:11 And he would answer and say to them, "The man who has two tunics is to share with hims who has none;and he who has food is to do likewise."

3:12 And some tax collecors also came to be baptized, and they said to him,"Teacher what shall we do?"

3:13 And he said to them "Collect no more than what you have been ordered to."

3:14 Some oldiers were questioning him, saying, "And what about us, what shall we do?" And he said to them, " Do not take money from anyone by force or accuse anyone falsely, and be content with your wages."

So I think Jesus was trying to tell me personally to keep attending to the needs of this life, keep obeying his commands while waiting expectantly for His return.

Notice he didn't tell the tax collectors to quit their jobs and find a more meaningful existence. No, he told them to keep doing their jobs, but do it honestly.

Until Jesus calls me to do something else or calls me home, I will continue being content with the tasks he has given me to do...work to provide for family (even though it often feels so futile), taking care of my family, spending time in prayer and Bible study, helping others whenever I can, however I can. I'm not doing anything extraordinary and I always wish I was doing something more for my Lord, but these verses let me know that I am right where He wants me to be and I will trust Him to direct my path everyday.

As much as I long to be with Him and as separated as I feel from Earthly things, I can find my Joy knowing that I am with Him for all eternity, EVEN TODAY!

Our joy comes from Him and Him ALONe! Hallelujah!

Oh yes.... in agreement with all of you.

AngelHeart

Same here, Angelheart. I'm sick of this place, & also LOVE animals! Most days more than people.

TN Dove
AngelHeart

Same here, Angelheart. I'm sick of this place, & also LOVE animals! Most days more than people.

YES and YES, Angelheart
and Me too, Dove!
yay for aminals!

Those are good verses and a good way of explaining what they mean, I am going to follow this advice.

Happy Mothers Day!

I had a great gift from the Lord I was able to tidy up quickly what usally takes the day, it was a very pleasant today,

I've enjoyed reading everybodies post too, YSIC!

Deborah

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Yes I feel the same way. Most people are soooooooo
disfunctional today and can't even see the country going down the tubes let alone the Rapture.
And it is so frustrating when you try to tell them and they just think you are crazy.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com