Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PLEASE HELP!! NEED PRAYER COVERING!,

PLEASE RITA,I NEED A PRAYER COVERING, I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME FIGHT, THESE MEN ON FACEBOOK,I WITNESED TO ARE HARRASING ME,AND USING OCCULT MEANS TO DO IT!! ,IM A PRAYER WARRIOR,AND YESHUAS BRIDE TRULY WALKING WITH HIM,BUT I NEED SPIRITUAL COVERING ESPECIALLY FROM MY RITA,BROTHERS, I HAVE REMOVED THESE PEOPLE FROM FB,BUT THEY ARE ATTACKING ME VERY AGGRESSIVELY, I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN DEAL WITH ASRTRAL PROJECTION, ETC,THESE PEOPLE ARE INVOLVED IN THIS,AND ALL I DID WAS FRIEND THEM ON FB,!!

Re: PLEASE HELP!! NEED PRAYER COVERING!,

YeshuasLady,
I plede the BLOOD of JESUS over you and in every area of your life In JESUS name.
And over your FB.And all of RITA.
In JESUS name.
This vessel started to pray for you.
When I saw JESUS HIMSELF.Take a GOLD rope
And use it like a lariet.It went around these people.And JESUS will put them,where he wants them.
GLORY to GOD
Ps. You are very important to JESUS.
The battle is already is already won.

Lord Jesus, please cover your servant and rebuke the enemy that is attacking her. Return their curses to them, Lord. Yet, Lord, then we pray that these men will repent and be saved because of this situation and that you will be glorified!

Email: leesascott@embarqmail.com

YeshuasLady... I will pray for you, but I encourge you to do the following now:

1. Plead the BLOOD OF JESUS over you, everyone or anything connected to you

2. BOLDLY declare that your computer & residence are immersed in JESUS' BLOOD

3. BOLDLY declare with your mouth that 'NO weapon formed against me will prosper, but I shall prosper!' Isaiah 54:17

4. Put on praise & worship music

"Father, in JESUS name, I bind & break the power and assignments of the spirits of witchcraft and divination, spirits of harrassment and torment, ancient spirits, also the spirit of fear! I declare that their power over YOUR daughter is broken now! I draw a BLOOD line of the LORD JESUS CHRIST around her, everyone & everything connected to her! I ask that YOU would cause these people being used of the adversary to lose her information NOW...COMPLETELY sever any connection with her! I ask that YOU would send a legion of WARRING ANGELS WITH FLAMING SWORDS to protect your daughter, as well as cause some of those angels to show up to these individuals being used of the enemy & place the FEAR and DREAD of ALMIGHTY GOD within their hearts! We do pray for their souls! I thank YOU & praise YOU for hearing this prayer & believe I receive what I have now asked in JESUS MIGHTY & POWERFUL NAME!"

Whatever you do, DO NOT allow the spirit of fear to get to you! Cast down those imaginations immediately! Fear opens the door to attacks from the enemy.

Be encouraged that you are surrounded with the prayers of your family here & GOD'S divine protection NOW!

Love 'ya

From HIS Heart

Teresa

Email: frmHIShrt@ca.rr.com

for you, YESHUA'S Lady.

Fight them with the Word. Some verses to help you:

"No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.
— Isaiah 54:17

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
— Joshua 1:9

"In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
— John 16:33

Some other scriptures for you to remind them:

"Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name."

"I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven."
— Luke 10:17, 19, 20

"And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen."
— Romans 16:20;

"But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus."
— Ephesians 2:4-7

"...buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead. And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it."
— Colossians 2:12-15

I write to you, fathers,
Because you have known Him who is from the beginning.
I write to you, young men,
Because you have overcome the wicked one.
I write to you, little children,
Because you have known the Father.
— 1 John 2:13, 14

"You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."
— 1 John 4:4

"We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him."
— 1 John 5:18

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death."
— Revelation 12:11

Also anoint your self,doors,windows computor,
FB.Any thing else you can think of.
All in JESUS name.
Makes me realize,just how much quicker JESUS
will be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GLORY TO GOD

. . Jesus, please strengthen our sister's heart, cause all terror and fear to vanish, in the Power and keeping of You, Lord . . in Jesus' Name . ..

Lord, please rebuke these demons from her midst . . . .

Praying our God shall cover you with His feathers, and His wings; Christ's Word spoken through you, your shield, dear sister . . . for Jesus is your light and your salvation, your strength.

Praying that no enemy's tactics can withstand the Lord's Word and Power because of the abiding Holy Spirit. .

Here are some spiritual warfare verses for you:

1 John 4:4
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

1 John 3:8
. . . For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 5:18 (King James Version)

18We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Ephesians 6

The Armor of God
10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

Father in Heaven, I pray in humble that Your Love in Yeshua covers Yeshualady's house right now, and Your love which drives fear out of sight now in power upon Yeshualady's house. As You have set us free from bondage, I ask Your Angels to come and tents around Yeshualady's house now and the river of joy and peace upon this house and everyone of us be protected by the blood of Yeshua and Your Angels. In Yeshua's Mighty name I pray. Amen.

Amen. And flood her with yor peace and joy. In Jesusname.

I pray for the Satenist who have come against her.
Lord bring them into your kingdom. Show them your light, your truth and your way. Deliver them from darkness.

In Jesus name I pray.

Dear Father,
Lord I ask that in your name that your surround my sister YeshuasLady with your love and protection Father. By the power of your name that no evil will be able to stand or touch my sister for she is covered in your blood. When we cry out to you, you hear our prayers.

Surround her with an army of angels, defending your truths dear Jesus.

Amen

Lord I Pray Psalm 91

Abiding in the Shadow of the Almighty
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High
shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD,
He is my refuge and my fortress:
my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler,
and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust:
his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night;
nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness;
nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side,
and ten thousand at thy right hand;
but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold
and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge,
even the Most High, thy habitation;
10 there shall no evil befall thee,
neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, Mt. 4.6 · Lk. 4.10
to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands,
lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Mt. 4.6 · Lk. 4.11
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder:
the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Lk. 10.19
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him:
I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him:
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him, and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him,
and show him my salvation.

I join in and agree with all the prayers and proclamations on this thread to this point in time.

As Yeshuaslady has asked for a covering of the men of RITA, I join with all the blood bought and Holy Spirit sealed men of RITA in asking King Jesus, the only begotten Son of God to authorize a portion of our God given covering of safety for those we have the responsibility to, be placed over our precious sister Yeshuaslady as protection of her, her home, her office space, her transportation and her possessions.

Thank You Lord Jesus for hearing and answering our request. We know that Satan and all under his charge and influence must yield to a legal proclamation. We place our faith in You Lord Jesus to enforce our legal request. And, may Your name be made famous in all the Earth. We praise You and glorify Your Name, for you are worthy to be praised.

Praying for your relief and protection from these devils Yeshuaslady - in Jesus Holy Name - Amen.

Praying .....

Email: cidp@aol.com

Thank you everyone ,for Your Help,Warrior,Fighting Spirit,You Are Truly My Family, I Love,All of you Please Continue Fighting,i Cover you All in tne Precious,Blood of The LAMB,Of G-D, YESHUA,Please Please RITA Brothers Tighten that Guy,Prayer Covering,,Star If Yeshua Shows you Anything else about My Situation in a Vision,please tell me, these men are musicians TN Dove!,that i added and did this, I Shared my faith with them ,and then i got attacked!!

The level of evil in the world is rising and flooding every avenue of life. I am so sorry this happened to you and will pray.

Someone tried to convince me to join FB this weekend. Another good reason to leave it off my list.

Just prayed for you YeshuasLady!! I have to say the very second I bowed my head and prayed I felt a very strong filling of the Holy Spirit guiding me a telling me how to pray. I am asking for the Lord to give you peace, because His Word says He does not give a spirit of fear, but of POWER and of LOVE and of a SOUND MIND.
I am pleading the Blood of Jesus over you right now and asking the Father to rebuke the enemy and drive him away from you and protect you as well by placing His mighty angels around you. In Jesus' precious holy name, AMEN!

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com