Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Who Is Worthy?

HE ALONE IS WORTHY

It is so exciting to be in this moment of time and knowing the Lord could appear within moments or days from now. Just feel like PRAISING HIM.

Re: Who Is Worthy?

Beautiful Texas Sue!

Thank Goodness for our Savior!!!

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

I'm not worthy.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Not me.

but- I am covered by his blood.

I'm a sinner saved by grace.

mtnmollie
Not me.

but- I am covered by his blood.

I'm a sinner saved by grace.

Well said. I'm not worthy, either. Thank You, dear Jesus, for what You did for us on the cross.

None of us is worthy, but Jesus came, lived a sinless life, died a sinner's death in our place, rose again, ascended to the Father and sprinkled His righteous blood on the heavenly Mercy Seat. When we come and give Him our hearts, He covers us in His blood and the Father accepts us as sinless, pure, righteous and justified, sons and daughters of God, adopted into His royal family.

It is so wonderful that it makes you wonder why everyone in the world is is not running to Jesus for His great love and salvation. Blinded by the god of this world - they can't see Him. Father open the eyes of the blind, with the eye-salve you talked about in Revelation 3. Give sight to the blind so they can see how hopeless they are without Jesus. If they see Him, they will run to Him.

Great pictures Charity!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com