Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prophecy from a Three Year Old

Prophecy from a 3 year-old?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread569677/pg1

HERE'S A ARTICLE FROM A MEMBER OF A SECULAR WEBSITE.
Found this on Rapture Flight To Heaven site:

I CAN'T PROVE THE CREDIBILITY OF IT..BUT INTERESTING ALL THE SAME.
THE FATHER STATES THE FOLLOWING.

My son, who is 3, woke up this morning and started to make some really bizarre statements this morning. He woke up early as usual and related this tale to his great aunt (I was still in bed, being Sunday and all). It went as follows:

Son: “You’re gonna die.”
Aunt: “What?!”

“Yep, the Erf [sic] is gonna start spinning faster and faster and toooo fast and everything is gonna’ go upside down!” He then demonstrated by spinning rapidly and then doing a dramatic tumblesault on the living room carpet, finished with an “umph” for emphasis. After that, he asked for some breakfast.

My aunt then queried him as to what would happen to other members of the family. He responded that “Dadda will die, mumma will die, everybody is gonna’ die.” He was not upset in the least by these proclamations. They were just made as matter of fact. My aunt then asked him if he would die too. He responded, “no”.
So my aunt asked him how he will survive. He stated that, “I’m gonna be ok. They will take care of me.” When asked who are ‘they’ he replied “the other people will look for me, I’m ok”. (Bear in mind, this is a 3 year old so his definition of everybody and everything is still a loose term)

So, my aunt questioned him further by naming various family members that he knew. He did state that one of his uncles and one of his cousins would also survive. They live in different parts of the state. Everyone else that he knows – dead.

Later today, my aunt told me about this little conversation. I then asked my son to tell me about it. He related the same story, with the same little spin and dramatic fall on the floor. So, I decided to interrogate him further. I didn’t get much more information; but some of the answers were intriguing.

When asked how he knew this, he replied “cause I got told”. Unfortunately, the little ... absolutely refused to tell me who told him this. And again, being 3, most of his answers were just sort of matter-of-fact without detailed explanation. When asked why the Earth would start spinning faster, all I got was “cause it will”. He did state that, “everythings gonna shake and get broken” and that “it happens so fast!” One of the most chilling statements was that, “the water is everywhere.” (Again, ‘everywhere’ is a relative term to him)

When asked as to when this would happen, all I got was a “in da future”. Now to him, having a 3 year-olds conception of time and space, the ‘future’ could mean next month or 2075. It’s all vague and sort of incomprehensible to him. So nothing there.

What I am really concerned with is, where did he get this information? Granted, I do belong to ATS and enjoy all the doom-and-gloom, 2012, Armageddon posts. But I have never discussed the concept of the End of the World with him. Neither would my wife as she is not at all interested in these types of things. In fact, she finds them disturbing and to be avoided. Same for my aunt and his older sister. My son does have rudimentary reading skills but nothing that would allow him to digest this sort of information if he found it online. So, where did he get exposed to this concept? Who told him about this theory of the precession of the equinoxes and polar displacement, etc? My only assumption (now) is that it had to be a dream because he stated it immediately after getting out of bed.

Re: Prophecy from a Three Year Old

Boy wouldn't it be interesting to find out if the uncle and cousin who survived are Christians or not??

In Aldo's letters (someone posted the site a while ago), he talks about "so much water" many different times. Seems like these kids are all getting similar visions.

“everythings gonna shake and get broken”

And a little child shall lead them,
my child you 'll be my hand
( like a top - hand on a cowranch)
A little child knows the truth
A little child understands.

Who broke the baby mom;
the question of my son.
My 3 year old little one
knows what abortion's done.

Could this little one,be talking about:
Job9:6)Which shaketh the earth out of her place
and the pillars there of tremble.?????????????

Texas Sue
... What I am really concerned with is, where did he get this information? I have never discussed the concept of the End of the World with him.

Wonder if he has the History channel and is able to watch from his bedroom TV?

that would explain a lot of it

Sounds like the fourth trumpet in Rev 8:12, about a third of the day did not shine, and a third of the night. This could mean the days are shortened by one third.

Sounds like Matt 24:22 (NKJV)

And unlee those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake, those days will be shortened.

Scuggers, you make me laugh . This is a baby, just a 3 year old child. I don't know him so can't say for sure but I would guess that he was not in his room watching the HISTORY CHANNEL!

Hey there everyone... My name is Drew, and I have been lurking for a while... I am an old friend of Charity's from Portland... My three year old daughter Lainie had an interesting dream last week... We we taking a cat nap after church, and she woke me up to tell me about it... This is the dialogue:

Lainie woke up from a nap and told me -

L- Daddy, I had a dream about Jesus
D- oh really, what kind of dream
L- Jesus is calling me home - but I don't know how we are going to get up there because we are way down here and He is way up there. Maybe the angel with the big horn will help us get up there, when He calls our name.
D- when is He going to call us
L- when He is done building our house
D- when is that going to happen
L- (hands up in the air) - when the down days are done, and the up days begin
D- when are the up days going to begin
L- soon daddy
D- how soon
L- I don't know daddy... maybe 100 days, maybe zero

My wife and I never talk with her about the rapture...we have talked with her about heaven, but never in these terms.... Out of the mouths of babes....

Welcome Drew, it is great that you have signed on. I love the story you just told that came from your 3 year old daughter. Especially the part about the Down Days and the UP Days. What a way to describe life on earth and then the rapture and heaven. Looks like God is really talking to the little ones these days.

Thank you Drew, very interesting. I do pay special attention to what the little ones say.

Welcome to RITA Drew!!!

Drew, you rascal! All this time...lurking in the shadows...
peeking through the lattice...

Anyway, I love that you've been keeping up with us here!

Wow, so I imagine you know more about me than my own family members. Atleast I think it's a good sign that you mentioned that you're a friend of mine...you must think I'm alright...at least not too embarrassing...

You mentioned in the "Potty" thread that Paul was a big encouragement to you. Isn't he just great? I can't wait to meet him. I feel like I know so many of these people as close friends...it's very hard to keep myself from coming here as much as I used to (meaning, not every single chance I get-LOL). But it's MOST important to spend time with Jesus A LOT these days, as He's the One we need to be ready for, AMEN?!?!

Drew, sorry I'm rambling, but I was SO HAPPY to see you post! I LOVE your daughter's dream. How very sweet and EXCITING!

You know, Eden had a dream just the other night (she's been getting them more frequently). All she remembers is that she was reading in her Bible-story book, and then (in her words) "God came right behind me and lifted me off the ground, and I flew up to Heaven. And then I saw lots of other people flying up to Heaven, too, but only the people who love Jesus."

Don't you just love it?!?!

I'm looking forward to seeing you again, and meeting your sweet family-- soon and very soon.

Love, Char

Oh Charity... Of course you are still my friend! Thanks for introducing me to RITA... It is just comforting to know there are other "watchers" out there... and although I hardly ever post...and probably hardly ever will...it is so encouraging to hear all your hearts, and to watch alongside you all...

I am homesick and heartsick right now... Just so many people disregarding Jesus... following their flesh rather than their Savior....

Anyway... I hope to meet you all soon.....not soon enough.... Come Lord Jesus....

Dear Drew, thanks for catching our attention in such a precious captivating way through your sweet Lanie!! Oh, amen, out of the mouths of babes . . . Charity's Eden has shared wonderful stuff too.

Bless the little ones sharing their stories through the parents with us, brightening our day and watching!!!

Isn't it fun to remember when we were little that precious bible song many of us sang:

. . this I know, for the Bible tells me so!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com