<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Calling all lurkers and people passing by this site!!!

Come on out and play, make your selves known to us all, while we await together for our precious Lord Jesus

As you can see there is plently of room on the RITA couch (sofa)

Dont worry, we brought along some cake for you.

All law enforcement people are covered, we have the dounuts!!

Would you like a cup of coffee?

Or did I hear a cup of tea?

Hang on!! Someone yelled out for pizza!!!

O.K Scott and Scarby can have the hamburger!!!

So come on out, say hello. Jesus loves you all, we are itching to getting to know you!!!

Come on, dont be shy!!!!

Re: Calling all lurkers and people passing by this site!!!

Brother Paul,
You are like no other.
Hugs and Kisses.
Ps.
This vessel is so excited to meet all of RITA.

me to Star- but Paul is first on my list.
No U r. 2HH- Char is. No Dee is.

I have so many firsts. LOL>

All law enforcement people are covered, we have the dounuts!!

Cops and God.
Christian men,
lead by Him
solving lots of sin.

Because of him
they know
what they could not know.

And the cops who dont know him are jeolous
because Christian men are
better than the best of them.

I'm Ann from the Netherlands and are reading the articles from RITA about 6 months now. I love to read about the rapture, it gives me hope and strength.

Email: fam_borger@yahoo.com

Welcome to RITA Ann! Come and join the conversation when you feel led by the spirit!

Be Blessed!

Welcome Ann,

So glad you joined Us. We're planning a great reunion soon. We're getting pretty excited. Come Lord Jesus! In the meantime stay and chat awhile. Give us a sneak preview of our new sister--up close and personal! The more the merrier. You can be sure the Holy Spirit led you here. May your time with us lead you closer and closer to Christ, Himself and be a journey of spiritual discovery and learning. Love, VC

I'll introduce myself.
My main language is Dutch, so excuse me if my English is a bit funny! I'm married, have 4 children and two grandchildren of 2 years and 6 weeks!
In 1997 I had a "rapture' dream when we lived in New Zealand. I dreamt I was speaking in my church in the Netherlands and was lifted up by a beautifull angel in white and gold into the air. That was strange because we lived in New Zealand and weren't planning to go back. In 1998 we went back to live in the Netherlands. I don't really speak in front of our church so I still wonder what the future will bring! I've read and sent the left behind letter in Dutch to my children.
Blessings to you all.
Ann

Welcome Ann!!! So glad you have joined us!!!!! ~P

Email: cidp@aol.com

Hello Ann! So glad you said Hello! This is surely a wonderful group - it's so nice knowing we will know each other in Heaven... so many friends there that we have never even met!? In addition to our family and friends that have gone on before us? What a reunion!

We're sure hoping it's SOON!

Great thread Paul!!

Ann,
Welcome,
This is a fantastic forum.
Glad your here.

Ann dear Sis,

Welcome to the family of RITA.
THANK YOU for coming out and saying hello.
Looking foward to reading your posts.

As you are Dutch, you would be aware our Sister Sabrina is from Belgium also. My father is Belgian also.

So because you are my Dutch Sis, I have a special plate of something that you, Sabrina and myself can enjoy. (everyone else will most likely say YUK!!!)

ROLLMOPS

Hey everyone... I am Drew from Portland... I have been lurking for about a year...

I am a old friend of Charity's from Portland, OR. I have not really ever posted much, because I really know myself well and could easily spend way too much time doing so, but honestly, I have been really encouraged by what a few of you have written over the last year...Thanks for the encouragement!

Paul, in particular, I have really appreciated your transparency and perspective... Thank you!

Hey there Drew - Glad you came out of lurking... so nice to know you are an old friend of Charity's too! Are you as excited as we are?

Absolutely!!

Drew welcome to the family of RITA. A family that just loves the Lord Jesus.

Ask Charity to move over on the couch as there is plently of room.

Anyone that is a friend of Charity must be o.k (dont tell her I said that, I like to keep her guessing!!!)

Keep posting Drew, much love

ybiC / Paul

Welcome to the family Drew! Hopefully we will be face to face soon!

Hey Ann, Hey Drew...Welcome to RITA!

YSIC
Brenz

Ann
I'm Ann from the Netherlands and are reading the articles from RITA about 6 months now. I love to read about the rapture, it gives me hope and strength.

So incredibly cool!! and exciting that God is bringing us together from all over the world.

Paul/Aussie
Ann dear Sis,

Welcome to the family of RITA.
THANK YOU for coming out and saying hello.
Looking foward to reading your posts.

As you are Dutch, you would be aware our Sister Sabrina is from Belgium also. My father is Belgian also.

So because you are my Dutch Sis, I have a special plate of something that you, Sabrina and myself can enjoy. (everyone else will most likely say YUK!!!)

ROLLMOPS

Rolmops??? Huh?? you're right

welcome Drew!! A whole year!! You have lots of self control....

Welcome Ann and Drew...great to have you aboard!

Hope to b e hearin g from you in the very near future. ENJOY!!

MARANATHA...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Hi everybody!

Greetings from Finland, Europe! I'm a long time friendly lurker who finally decided to "come out of the closet". Thanks, Aussie, for the invitation! Who can resist such offerings you were giving to us newcomers.

RITArian's wait for our dear Lord has been a great inspiration for me. Hope to meet you soon in our wedding!!!

Love
Annelena

Email: anne.lagerstedt@suomiforum.com

Welcome from Belgium! Hi Ann and Drew, may this site bless you my sister and brother!

Hi Ann, of course I noticed you are from the Netherlands. So Is Max from this site. From where exactly are you? Anywhere near to the Belgium border? I live near to the border, not so far from Ede, Middelburg, Zuidzande ... Just to give you an idea. But I realize the Netherlands are way much bigger than Belgium. I loved your dream Ann, wow! That must have been an awesome feeling! Glad you used my rapture left behind letter in Dutch! This is great.

Hé Paul! Glad you still think of me ! You are full of love my brother! Thank you for the plate of rollmops, don't know how you came up with that one, gee! God bless you my brother!

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Annelena dear Sis,

Another big welcome to another Sis coming out of the lurker closet. So glad you are here
Looking forward to your posts. I have a close friend from Finland.

Annelena, have a slice of some Mustikkapiirakka. To all us here we know this as blue berry pie.

Love ybiC / Paul

Welcome to RITA Ann &Annelena!!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
This forum feels like a warm bath.
And yes Paul, we are the country of rollmops and raw sour and salt herring! Thank you for your plate!
I love your contributions to this forum, everyones contributions actually! But this one appealed to me to make myself known!
Sabrina, I live close to the German border, not to far, about 25 km. from Zwolle.

Welcome Ann to Rapture in the Air as well. My name is Max and I live in Groningen.

Hello Max,
Nice to see someone from the Netherlands too on this forum. I think there should me more of us "lurking" here on this forum? I live in Overijssel North/East.
God Bless,
Ann

Annelena,

Welcome to RITA dear sister!

Finland, how awesome you have found us here at RITA.

Fellowship with us as we keeping looking up, waiting for our Lord to take us home!

You are loved!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com