Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My First Rapture Dream

I lurk more than I post here, but I wanted to get your thoughts. This is the first Rapture dream I have ever had. I thought if anything, this could be a warning for all of us.

In the dream, I was with a group of people in a building and it was storming tremendously. The rain had let up so I walked outside. To my left and to my front, I saw horrible weather across a field. I saw multiple tornadoes and rain.

Then I saw a sign that said (in red letters):

"The Rapture is Today".

I awoke from the dream. I didn't feel like I was given a date, but I felt like the conditions I saw were going to be in place when the Rapture occurred.

When I first considered the dream, I thought I may be at a meeting, but then thought that maybe all these people had lost their homes.

If I could tell you anything, I'd say prepare for the bad weather coming. Have backup food supplies in hand and adequate shelter if possible.

If this is God warning us, I wanted you to know. I told my pastor and he prayed with me asking that God would give me further insight.

I don't know if this was divinely inspired or too much pizza, but I wanted you to know what I saw.

God bless,
DLJ

Re: My First Rapture Dream

DLJ....what state do you live in? This is tornado season right? The weather has been a bit unpredictable lately so I guess it really doesn't matter where you are, tornado's have been popping up in unusual places.

Good advice to stock up on food supplies, at least for a few days.

Thanks for sharing with us and glad to know you are still around at RITA!!!

ysiC,
LAZ

Your Rapture Dream,
Sounds a great deal,Like the visions
Perry Stone had.
This vessel prays,the Lord will bless
you with more in sight on your Dream.
That's exciting to hear.
Thank you for posting this.
Lord bless you

Sara's people lived in teh Ucraine and God lead them out of Russia through China 2 weeks before the reveloution came. I need to tell you Saras story when I have time
it reads like the book of Exodus.

They were in a Russian city- there were guards and God lead them from the cilty
singing
in the night of a storm.

I totally agree w/Star!!! That IS very exciting to hear indeed!!! And I thank you too for your post.

Tammy

Dave, as LAZ said, the tornados could be symbolic of the time, a time or season for rapture could be during the spring tornado season which is NOW.

The tornados can be both real and symbolic. Whirling winds represent chaos or trouble being stirred up, rolled out. There are certainly many troubles going on - whole countries experiencing economic collapses, the stock market plunging 1,000 points last week is another evidence; earthquakes and these are definitely on the increase in size and closer together; floods (Tennessee), volcanos (Iceland), war (Iraq, Afghanistan, mid-east about to erupt), pestilence (bees dying, new diseases), famine, etc. These are all happening now at the same time and increasing in severity. Your dream is very current and shows that we are very soon to be raptured. Thanks for sharing.

SisterNChrist,
You are very welcome.
Please keep my cousin in prayer.
I won't say,as it is very personal.
How ever the Lord leads you.
Thank you in advance for your prayers.
Love in JESUS

Dave, sounds like a Divinely inspired dream to me!
Especially because of the RED lettering.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!

FASTEN YOURSELVES TO THE LORD, FOLKS!!!
Might be a bit bumpy down the runway, but we're
swiftly coming to the end of this ol' runway...
and then...lift off!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually in Tennessee. We still have the flooding, but I have been largely unaffected thanks to the grace of God. All I did was stay indoors for a day.

Regarding the dream, I did find it interesting that the letters were red. The letters were vivid. I saw the storms and was debating on whether or not I could get back to my family. The other people either lost their homes or were meeting in a home (maybe a home church?)

Star, thank you for your prayers. I pray God reveals to us all what He would have us do in preparation for His coming. Let this and other dreams be for His glory.

I've never had a Rapture Dream before. Which is ironic to me because in 2007, I was in high rapture alert and expected God just to confirm things for me, or I expected my mind to take me down that path of being so hopeful for the Rapture, that I'd just dream about it. I did not.

I admit that I don't have as high of hopes as many here have for the May date due to pain in the past of missed dates. I keep my emotions reserved and do my best to serve Him in my life even though I fail often.
I watch with hope, but I don't get too set on a date anymore.

I am going to prepare for coming storms. It seems that the days will be getting worse before we are out of here.

God bless you RITA! Not too many places I can share this dream without skepticism.

DLJ

Dave more evidence from 5 Doves that your dream is a very current one and we are in that season of storms:

FROM 5 DOVES TODAY:

Deborah (10 May 2010)
"Dozens killed as ferocious HAILSTORMS devastate south-western China"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More birth pangs.....of the Lord's Coming.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1274319/Dozens-killed-ferocious-hailstorms-devastate-south-western-China.html
Dozens killed as ferocious hailstorms devastate south-western China

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1274319/Dozens-killed-ferocious-hailstorms-devastate-south-western-China.html#ixzz0nNF1KQaJ

Hag 2:17 I smote you with blasting and with mildew and with hail in all the labours of your hands; yet ye [turned] not to me, saith the LORD.

Rev 16:21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Good to hear from u again Dave It's been awhile!

Yeah, been here the whole time Trinity, just getting through some rough pain when Jesus had not come back yet.

I know I ache for His coming. I can't believe I had a dream about this, this week! Of all the times God would have given me a dream, it's a time when I least expect one.

Thank you for all the comments guys. I appreciate the stories and confirmations.

God bless,
DLJ

Dave I am bumping up your post. Did you see what Wendy just posted about tornados ripping through the midwest? Fits your dream/vision. What do you think?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com