Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Had a new thought this morning

I just had a new thought this morning - I'm sure others have already thought of this, but now I'm wondering about it.

I know there are many who believe after the Rapture some will return to earth to help fight the evil that's here. But in God's word it says when He comes to get us "we shall ever be with the Lord". If we are to never be separated from Jesus, how can there be some who are here on earth and those still in heaven. If He's in heaven during the 7 years of tribulation, how can those who have returned to earth still be with Him?

Just a thought I had and wondering what others might think. I am not a debater so this will be my only response.

Re: Had a new thought this morning

Here's just thought as well...

When we go, we are instantly translated into heavenly, eternal beings, dwelling completely in the spiritual realm with perfect bodies.

Even if we do work on this Earth, are we really any less present with Christ at that moment?

I'd have to say no.

In Him,

Mike

Email: mike@christark.org

Dear Shirley;

I believe that we, the Bride Of Christ, are brought into an intimacy with Him... as as bride and groom are intimate...but in a way that we are one with Him...intimately connected...in constant communion....one in spirit, mind and heart....forever now.
Bless you!!!

When angels come here to minister to the elect are they separated from God?

I always thought the translated living were left on earth longer than the resurrected dead as a witness, before being caught up. The Bible speaks of those who "are alive and remain"; also "the dead in Christ will rise first". There is also precedence for this because after Christ's resurrection it talks about the risen dead who went into the city and were seen by many. Christ himself remained on earth 40 days before he ascended on Ascension Day:

Matthew 27:51-53
51At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split. 52The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus' resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

Shirley
I just had a new thought this morning - I'm sure others have already thought of this, but now I'm wondering about it.

I know there are many who believe after the Rapture some will return to earth to help fight the evil that's here. But in God's word it says when He comes to get us "we shall ever be with the Lord". If we are to never be separated from Jesus, how can there be some who are here on earth and those still in heaven. If He's in heaven during the 7 years of tribulation, how can those who have returned to earth still be with Him?

Just a thought I had and wondering what others might think. I am not a debater so this will be my only response.

You are RIGHT, Shirley... we are not gonna separate from the LORD to come back down here....

I don't know where this idea of "Coming back to fight Evil" came from ...( well i guess I do)

With all due respect this is not gonna happen,, It is not in the Bible that this will happen...

THis is our time to be with GOD.... we will be judged,
at the Judgement Seat of CHRIST for the rewards very soon after the Rapture because in Rev.4;5 we have our Crowns already....

I don't think he is gonna reward us by having to come back down to this evil earth during this Horrific time of tribulation to "HELP HIM fight evil"...

This is a time for Judgement, Reunion, worship, and Celebration and Adoration of our KING of KINGS!!

.He is GOD ALMIGHTY and how could HE possibly NEED our help? ...He has it all under control...He has 144,000 Jewish Evangalists and the Two Witnesses to continue to spread the Gospel...

He has mighty warrior Angels at HIS beckon call to perform all HIS commands....

Not to worry SHirley he isnt gonna make anyone "come back to fight evil" after the Rapture!!!

he wants to be with you too much for there to ever be a separation again!!

GOD Bless u Shirley and Marantha!!

Earthangel, that is an unfortunate translation which allows more to be read into the verse than it is saying. It is from the old English. The entire rapture will occur in "the twinkling of an eye" which is like a nano-second. That term -nano-second - didn't exist when the verse was written so "in the twinkling of an eye" was the best way to describe it.

Now after that Paul gives the order of the CHANGE from corruptible into incorruptible bodies:
1. The dead are changed and rise first, then,
2. The living, referred to descriptively as "those who are alive and remain", remain meaning those who are still on earth when the change occurs. Remain does not mean they will stay behind, it just identifies their location. The dead are raised from their graves (location) the living are changed where they remain (on the earth). It does not mean they will be left behind.

The entire change from one body to another, from one realm to another happens for all in a fraction of a second. Within that fraction of a second the dead are changed a fraction of a fraction sooner than those of us who are alive and on the earth. It is just an issue of semantics that has been over-analyzed and misinterpreted. As one said above, AFTER this change and relocation we will be forever with the Lord - wherever He is.

2HH, I understand what you are saying; however, angels are a different class of created beings, NOT part of the body of Christ. They are ministering spirits and servants of God, not family. We are the family of God.

Mike, Patrick, & 2HH...perfectly stated.

SHIRLEY:
Here is part of a wonderful word I received from the Lord on April 3, 2010.
What He said has provided me with so much encouragement:
that I will be with Him no matter what--whether in Heaven or on Earth.
It also tells me that we are on the very BRINK of His coming!!! Any day now...

ARISE! Take My hand and come along to a sacred festival which I have instigated.

I am calling to all who are Mine—who delight in Me alone and have no other lovers besides Me. Who love My ways above their own. Who seek My face wholeheartedly and follow after Me.

I am extending an invitation to you, My Beloved, to enter into a rich dining experience like no other! Come feast on My glory. Come delight in My power.
Come dine on My love and mercy until you are filled to overflowing...

...Behold, I am knocking on your heart’s door.
OPEN, OPEN, OPEN the door!

For the time has come for the Holy Consummation.

Me in you and you in Me, and us in the midst of the Father’s heart.

I shall come and dwell in you in a way that you never thought possible.

And we will go forth in victory over the enemy!

And I will proudly call you my brother, my sister, my co-heir, my bride.

Arise and come along, my love.

Just two examples out of MANY examples in the Bible.

For those with hearts open to seeing what the
Holy Spirit is revealing in these last days:

Malachi 4:1-3

"Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and that day that is coming will set them on fire," says the LORD Almighty. "Not a root or a branch will be left to them.

2 But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall.

3 Then you will trample down the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I do these things," says the LORD Almighty.

If you accept verse 2, you must accept verse 3 as well.

Psalm 110:1-3

1The LORD says to my Lord:
"Sit at My right hand
Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet."

2The LORD will stretch forth Your strong scepter from Zion, saying,
"Rule in the midst of Your enemies."

3Your people will volunteer freely in the day of Your power;
In holy array, from the womb of the dawn,
Your youth are to You as the dew

If you agree that chapter 110 may be for the year 2010, then you must agree that verse 2 is included in His plans. Who are these people who "volunteer freely"? Those upon whom the sun of righteousness has risen with healing in its wings...

God bless you all!!!

Love, Char

Shirley, what my thoughts here go along with most. Yes, we will be ever be with the Lord...we will never die (separation)for we will have glorified bodies like His and even if we are given the priviledge of coming back to earth during the Trib. we will always remain glorfied and will remain always with Him for He will AT THE CLOSE OF THE TRIBULATION we will return with Him and WE WILL REIGN WITH HIM but I am sure where we reign will be in different parts of the world..nevertheless we will always be with Him for eternity. "Never separated then means "we will never die"...that is what this verse means. I hope this gives an understanding of this.

GOD BLESS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Exactly!! God has 144,000 Jewish Evangalists and the Two Witnesses to continue to spread the Gospel...

If our LORD wanted His church to help cleanse and witness to the world after the rapture, He would have told us. Instead He TELLS us with the greatest assurance:

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and RECEIVE you unto MYSELF; that WHERE I am, THERE ye may be also. . . John 14

Deleted my response as honestly I don't feel like debating. We all have our own interpretation of scripture according to how the Lord has shown us the Truth in His Word. I don't want to get my feelings hurt and likewise I don't want to hurt someone else's feelings. Frankly I don't care how He comes as long as He comes.

I think angels ministering here are a perfect example of ministering here and being "with the Lord" but Okay Texas Sue, lets use Jesus as our example. He was here for 33 years and was never separated from the Father for one second, until the cross when the sins of the world were upon Him.

A great word Charity.

Virgina right on Sis.

Thankfully we have the Scriptures as our Source and reference. Amen, in the O.T. we read clearly the Messiah's first coming. And in the N.T., we are not left wondering how Jesus will return again, yea, as Heavenly Groom in the air first to take HOME His church, and then as Mighty Glorious Reigning King @ His descension to earth with us with Him.

Donna so many believers differ on what is going to happen to even dream that anyone has all the answers and has this is all locked up.

You can't find 2 people who agree on everything.

We need to be humble and open to His spirit.

That's the very reason we HAVE the scriptures as the final Authority of His Word, complete, else Jesus would have told us to go ahead and speculate . .

Humility, I think, is accepting what the Holy Spirit has informed us THROUGH HIS WORD written, as right and true . . .
. . .the Scriptures, thankfully teach us, and informs us . . Without them, I can't imagine the speculation and going off track . . .

Donna then why do so many bible beliving Christians disagree on endtime events? Even bible scholars?

Habakkuk 1:5

Look among the nations! Observe!
Be astonished! Wonder!
Because I am doing something in your days--
You would not believe if you were told.

He's got many surprises coming. His Word is living and active;
and it is full of mysteries beyond our own measly understanding.

Jesus did not intend for His Word to be confusing . . it's MUCH better to believe what the PLAIN Truth already written says.

Our God Infinite and endless no doubt has many surprises eternally, but confusion re: the Word given? . . . . . seems to be our human nature . . .

" Thou shalt guide Me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory" . .

"And you shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free" . . John 8:32

"Thy WORD have I hid in my heart"
. . Psalm 119

Hi Dee. * Mollie waves* I've been looking for you all day son- shine. ( Did you see my 2 posts of encouragement just for Dee?- I could never find them now- they are in 2 threads where you got bite.)

Char said- Any day now...

Yep.
Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Hubby Gene is almost done.
Not quite. Hurry.

He is always late
and I am
always early.

Dee- I stuck you under my wing-
because you are his tresure. Hugs.

Donna
Thankfully we have the Scriptures as our Source and reference. Amen, in the O.T. we read clearly the Messiah's first coming. And in the N.T., we are not left wondering how Jesus will return again, yea, as Heavenly Groom in the air first to take HOME His church, and then as Mighty Glorious Reigning King @ His descension to earth with us with Him.

Amen and Amen Donna...yes , the Holy Scripture is clear...yes we WILL come back to the Earth......7 Years later after the Rapture...to begin the 1000 Years Reign of CHRIST.....

we will enter HIS rest after the rapture for 7 years and the LORD knows we need the REST...we will have a break thank you LORD!!

Maranatha!

Dee
Frankly I don't care how He comes as long as He comes.

Yep, AMEN, Dee!

You are safe in Him, sis. Keep lookin' up.

mtnmollie
Hi Dee. * Mollie waves* I've been looking for you all day son- shine. ( Did you see my 2 posts of encouragement just for Dee?- I could never find them now- they are in 2 threads where you got bite.)

Char said- Any day now...

Yep.
Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Hubby Gene is almost done.
Not quite. Hurry.

He is always late
and I am
always early.

Dee- I stuck you under my wing-
because you are his tresure. Hugs.

Bless you, Mollie. I have been extremely discouraged the last two days thanks to a very ugly spiritual attack that preyed on my emotions....so seeing your post blessed me very, very much!!! I'd love to be stuck under your wing, dear sister :0).

Hubby Gene said
being born again
is a process

1) Trust Jesus
2) Have faith in things not seen
3) Obey his commands- which is a journey
WE try to do God's will even though we stumble
we get up and go on
looking for the right path.
Like in Plilgrims Progress.

wow.

mtnmollie
Hubby Gene said
being born again
is a process

1) Trust Jesus
2) Have faith in things not seen
3) Obey his commands- which is a journey
WE try to do God's will even though we stumble
we get up and go on
looking for the right path.
Like in Plilgrims Progress.

wow.

I think you said all Mnt.mollie !
Alot of wisdom there.

Mtn Mollie, you have more wisdom than you realize--
God's pure wisdom.

1 Corinthians 1

26For consider your calling, brethren, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble;

27but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong,

28and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are,

29so that no man may boast before God.

30But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption,

31so that, just as it is written, "LET HIM WHO BOASTS, BOAST IN THE LORD."

And I prayed this prayer
I said Lord, make me an arrow.

And this pastor said "What does that mean?"

I said nothing but I thought
on the one hand Its too deep for me?
A prayer God gave me i'm too blind to see its meaning.

On the other hand I thought
its so simple
even a child could understand. Dugh.
what do you think it means?

I'm an arrow in the masters hand
and when he hits the mark
he always gets the glory.

Look Lord, here are some flowers for you.
Flowers of praise.
I am what I am because of him.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com