<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Gulf Oil Spill: The possibility of an extinction event?

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2010/carolyng510.htm

If it's true that millions upon millions of gallons of crude oil are flooding the Gulf with no end in sight, the massive oil slicks being created could make their way into the Gulf Stream currents, which would carry them not only up the East Coast but around the world where they could absolutely destroy the global fishing industries.

Already these slicks are making their way into Gulf wetlands and beaches where they are destroying birds, fish, and even oyster beds. This is disastrous for both the seafood industry and the people whose livelihoods depend on it. It's also devastating to the local wildlife which could begin to die off from petroleum toxicity. Various ecosystems around the world could be heavily impacted by this spill in ways that we don't even yet realize.

There's no telling where this continuous stream of oil will end up and what damage it might cause. Theoretically, we could be looking at modern man's final act of destruction on planet Earth, because this one oil rig blowout could set in motion a global extinction wave that begins with the oceans and then whiplashes back onto human beings themselves.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2010/jim510-2.htm

However, WMR has been informed that submersibles that are monitoring the escaping oil from the Gulf seabed are viewing television pictures of what is a "volcanic-like" eruption of oil. Moreover, when the Army Corps of Engineers first attempted to obtain NASA imagery of the Gulf oil slick -- which is larger than that being reported by the media -- it was turned down. However, National Geographic managed to obtain the satellite imagery shots of the extent of the disaster and posted them on their web site.

There is other satellite imagery being withheld by the Obama administration that shows what lies under the gaping chasm spewing oil at an ever-alarming rate is a cavern estimated to be around the size of Mount Everest. This information has been given an almost national security-level classification to keep it from the public, according to our sources.

Re: Gulf Oil Spill: The possibility of an extinction event?

What if that great chasm under the ocean that is spewing oil collapses after the oil leaks out? I heard some talk earlier about the possiblity of the sea floor collapsing. It seems like that would cause a giant earthquake. Wonder what effect it would have on the midwest's New Madrid fault that is still active? All speculation at this point.

Don't even want to think if sea floor collapses. Unheard of event--don't think it will happen----but never know.

Email: steffiefree@rogers.com

What would happen if the sea floor collapses? That has a terrible sound to it. Are there any scientific minds on RITA who would have the answer to that? What is under the sea floor? I know that hell is in the center of the earth. If the sea floor collapses does hell open up? I know that probably sounds stupid, but what if?

Oh, my oh my!!!! God's prophecies are accelerating. Faster than we can keep up, daily!!!

What's gonna happen next week . . and the week after . . how much more will 2010 reveal before our Jesus snatches us . . .

I know we're all praying for our Lord's appearance to happen any moment.

any doubts, luv's, it's THIS YEAR . .

Jesus, we LOVE YOU, we're feeling real ready . .

Ready to hug ya'll, too!! . .

Earthangel
What if that great chasm under the ocean that is spewing oil collapses after the oil leaks out? I heard some talk earlier about the possiblity of the sea floor collapsing. It seems like that would cause a giant earthquake. Wonder what effect it would have on the midwest's New Madrid fault that is still active? All speculation at this point.

That sounds like the kind of thing that could cause the earth to shift on its axis, which we've heard and read about, causing so many catastrophes. Could this oil spill be the catalyst that causes the catastrophes that are to come on the earth? This is really scarey. Suppose they can't get it shut down. How long can this go on and then what?

Shirley, you bring up a really good point. If the earth shifted to a certain degree on its axis it would cause a pole shift - from north pole to south, and south pole to north. This could cause complete catastrophe. Sounds like what the little 3 year old boy told his dad - in "prophecy of a 3 year old boy". He said the water was everywhere. This is also what Aldo said in his letter that was published recently. Hhmmmm.......

Sarah, that was a very interesting link. Here are a couple quotes from it that show why the ocean's marine life now is at risk:

If we can't cap that hole that oil is going to destroy the oceans of the world. It only takes one quart of motor oil to make 250,000 gallons of ocean water toxic to wildlife. Are you starting to get the magnitude of this?

It is this deposit that has me reminding people of what the Shell geologist told me about the deposit. This was the quote, "Energy shortage..., Hell! We are afraid of running out of air to burn." The deposit is very large. It covers an area off shore something like 25,000 square miles.

Earthangel

There is other satellite imagery being withheld by the Obama administration that shows what lies under the gaping chasm spewing oil at an ever-alarming rate is a cavern estimated to be around the size of Mount Everest. This information has been given an almost national security-level classification to keep it from the public, according to our sources.

This is part of the quote you used EA..

When I read this, do you guys remember someone posting a few weeks ago about the earth doing something like a large earthquake make a big hole in the earth..

Does this sounds like a big hole in the earth..

I'm thinking of Haiti and Chili's earthquake, now this big hole..

Joseph

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com