<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rapture Dream/Vision--"I felt my Spirit Leave my Body and Heard the Heavenly Shofar.".
Re: Rapture Dream/Vision--"I felt my Spirit Leave my Body and Heard the Heavenly Shofar.".

This was a good vision. Worth passing on. Good information and heartfelt.

I do think though, that when the actual rapture happens, we will not be pulled out of our bodies but be pulled up WITH our bodies to be changed.

What say you all?

Re: Rapture Dream/Vision--"I felt my Spirit Leave my Body and Heard the Heavenly Shofar.".

Diane, I have always thought that we will be here one minute and the next instant there, with our bodies transformed, leaving a little pile of clothes, etc. behind?!

LOL, hope I'm wearin the good undies that day!

Diane, you crack me up . . from time to time your replies cause a good chuckle now and then

Diane C
This was a good vision. Worth passing on. Good information and heartfelt.

I do think though, that when the actual rapture happens, we will not be pulled out of our bodies but be pulled up WITH our bodies to be changed.

What say you all?

Diane,
You are absolutely right...

I think she was describing the way it felt to her the best way she could....Maybe it will feel that way but we will actually be transforming into our Glorified bodies also at the same time??

I liked the way she said she was pulled up like magnet.. and JESUS is the "love magnet"

Maranatha!

That is funny Diane. The few dreams I had of the rapture, my whole body was going up. I only had those in 2009, out of my entire life.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Glad I could give you a laugh Donna! My mind works kind of strange sometimes. Who knows why.

Cheryl and Maria, I have to agree, I think she was just describing the vision the best she could while being asleep. I have to think we will be raptured with our whole body going up. That's what the scripture says. Otherwise, I'm not too sure the left behind folks would be that upset at being left behind! They would just think a bunch of Christians died and left dead bodies all over the place. That's not a great witness

Maria, that must have been awesome to have those rapture dreams! I've never had one. I don't want rehersal. I'm ready for SHOWTIME!

I know it says in the twinkling of an eye, meaning quickly. But I hope that means we will disappear from other people's sight in a flash, but that right before that we will have a few seconds.

What i mean is this:
We hear the shofar, look up see the sky opening up and see the angels and Jesus, and have a couple of seconds to let anyone in our direct vicinity to hear us say "Jesus! It's Jesus!"

Just think how incredible of a witness that would be just before we vanish in the twinkling of an eye right in front of them.

They may not go in the rapture, but at least they will have some last indicator that is what is happening and that Jesus is real before they are left to wonder. It might help them to NOT believe in the LIE that is going to be put upon the whole world.

But however it happens, it will be God's perfect plan.

In Christ,

John

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

ME TOO!!!!!!!!! Its funny the other day at work we were talking about losing our minds. And I said that I lost my mind on June 3rd,2008, its even in my resume......just joking of course....but, that is the day I separated myself from the world and, by August of that year I started having rapture dreams and the Holy Spirit told me where to go to worship.

My last rapture dream was about making sure my son would be saved and, that was by August of 2009. And, after his rehab, I had a dream about heaven, the beautiful colors and landscape, just like a Van Gogh. Now, I just have weird dreams but, I think it is because I moved and started 3 different jobs etc.....

But, as the world gets more and more out of control, I will remain at peace. We all can.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

John Murley

What i mean is this:
We hear the shofar, look up see the sky opening up and see the angels and Jesus, and have a couple of seconds to let anyone in our direct vicinity to hear us say "Jesus! It's Jesus!"

John, I want to see the sky open as well, just like you've described. Always think that nothing will be able to come out of my mouth at that time, though, as my senses would be completely overwhelmed!!!

~P

Email: cidp@aol.com

My Rapture dream was in August 2007....
It was daytime and I suddenly looked up in the sky and
saw a most handsome Blonde Angel...he looked to be not that far up in the sky...I said.. " That's Gabriel"!!
Gabriel announced something( don't remember, but I know that royalty(the KING) is always announced before he arrives)... didnt see him tho :(

next I suddenly was released from gravity and It felt SO FREEING... NO weight. just free flying UP!!!
One second I was at the top of the trees, the next the top of mountains.. and the next second I was accelerating at SUCH A HIGH SPEED.. AWAY from the Earth.. it looked to me like a little blue marble in no time!!!
sadly i didnt see JESUS
WOWEE , the speed was EXHILARATING!!!!

another dream I had I feel maybe a confirmation of JESUS coming during this Pentecost season....
I heard a deep ROARING, rushing, sound almost like a Tornado was coming into my bedroom....suddenly I what felt like a MAJOR electrical shock rushed thru my body!!!

I yelled. IM ALIVE! Im alive!!.. I felt SO ALIVE!!
alive as Ive NEVER ever felt on this earth!!
in my mind I was thinking this is it and I was expecting to GO UP!!!....
but then I woke up.... shaken up by the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT I had just experienced that felt SOOOO REAL!!!

I went to the Bible and read about the rushing roaring wind at Pentecost and that year I thought He was coming at Pentecost!!

That powerful event gave me a HOLY reverential fear of HIS power and MIGHT!!...

and a reverential fear in my heart so that I would not depart from HIM...( in Jeremiah 32:10)
Now Im awaiting the REAL event
that really looks like itll be by this PENTECOST!!

Marantha!

Diane C

Too funny..

In my rapture vision last year, June 4.. I was walking into the Church when I noticed something in the sky, like a small pebble thrown into a still lake.

Then Jesus popped thru, I shouted, "It's Jesus".. At that very moment, I felt the power of some sort hit my stomach area, and instantly I was changed, I was floating about 3-4 feet off the ground in a horizontal position and woke up as soon as I was changed.

I did not get to hear the Shofar or the come up hear part.

I did not get to see if anybody else was changed.. This happened so fast and then I was woke up as soon as I was changed..

I know one thing.. It's going to be wonderful when it happens...

AND NO WORRIES about the undies....LOL

Joseph

Diane C

Diane dear Sis,
That is a RITA classic joke, you cracked me up!!!

Knowing my luck I will be sitting on the can when it happens. AArrr well, you know the saying
"Came into this world with nothing, leave with nothing"

At least everyone will be laughing on the way up when they see mine around my ankles!!!

Love ybiC / Paul

Genes son David asked
"What part of the body goes in the rapture? all of it?"

In the movie the clothes were left behind.

Maybe I get new undies?
And outties too?
His robe of righteousness?

Paul..

it is sooo funny..just the other day I wa thinking of all the things people may be doing when the rapture happens..LOL

and some of the things made me laugh to myself..some of the things were pretty serious..like a Christian surgeon, and of course a pilot...and there are lots of serious jobs out there..also there are many funny situations we could find ourselves in..not going there but we can all imagine..LOL

My only wish is that I want to be home ( don't know why) and my dh is with me.

YSIC

My husband and I were talking about it last night and I told him the whole body goes up just like Jesus did when He was resurrected.

Years ago I had two Rapture dreams. My entire body went up into the sky to meet Jesus in the air.

I sure hope we don't go up naked. I think our clothes will be changed on the way up.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com