Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Farrakhan’s Obama Revelation: ‘Before He Was Elected He Was Selected’
Re: Farrakhan’s Obama Revelation: ‘Before He Was Elected He Was Selected’

Well, that was just frightening. I don't know where to begin!

Couldn't be true though, cause I live in the good old U.S. of A. where we are FREE and no one has control over us! eeek.

WOW

But does this surprise anybody?

Couldn't get the video to play but just heard Sean Hannity talking about this and playing audio clips on his radio show. What kind of freak show is Farrakan running? There was something about Farrakan going up in the "Mother Ship" and talking to the PTB???? Are we talking alien invasion here? Is BHO fully human or a hybrid? I know I saw a picture of Michelle getting off of Air Force I with sandals on and she clearly had 6 toes unless the picture was doctored.

I couldn't get the video to open either . . . but this reminded me of info that I heard about Bill Clinton http://www.realnews247.com/clinton's_family_tree.htm that he also was the "royal-boy-chosen" and that that "all records of his family history, school records, medical history, etc. sealed."

Seems to me that we have heard this all before, and just recently. The interesting thing to me is that Mr. Clinton is in no way out of the picture as someone who could become important in an end-time scenerio!

Barry

Another interesting article about Bill Clinton Royal-Boy-Chosen: http://www.analysis-news.com/allfolder/Understanding-VIII.htm

Quote:
"For sure, Clinton still has a future and his role in history is not over in 2009.
. . . . . If the present economic collapse imposed by th Cabal intensifies, and particularly if it should ignite a hyperinflationary blow-out, Americans will be looking for a new Constitution (a number of people have already planned this eventuality and have actually disseminated a draft new Constitution) which would allow Bill Clinton's return to power."

quotes cont'd:
"So, if we begin exploring what might be in the planning stages for America, in the next several years, a Rothschild relative named Bill Clinton might be on stage to take over. If he is the man, a crumbling America (perhaps similar to a Germany in 1929-1932) could easily turn to him to "restore" law, order and a prosperous economy (as we theoretically had under him in the 1990s). I am personally convinced that this man is not finished with the U.S. He still has a role to play in U.S. history."

DOES ANYONE HERE
BELIEVE THAT 0BAMA
COULD BE SETTING
UP THE UNITED STATES
FOR THE RETURN OF
SOMEONE LIKE BILL
CLINTON ? ? ? ?

Barry

Barry..

Nothing this administration does surprises me anymore...it appalls me, but doesn't surprise me.

thanks

TSS, my hair is still standing straight up from the Clinton-Rothschild info. What a startling piece of information. I knew there had to be some very powerful people behind Clinton due to the things that happened prior to his election (the "death" list for instance) that protected him against any damaging information being leaked. This would cause all that to make sense now. I have always had a feeling that we weren't rid of him and this would confirm it. Maybe BO is just setting the stage and will be removed for THE chosen one. BO may not even be aware of that, he is such a narcissist. But there is a much bigger narcissist lurking in the heart of WJC.

Well said Texas Sue!

If the Clinton/Rothschild info made your hair stand on end, have a look at this!: http://becomingone.org/666.htm

What are the chances of this happening in BOTH Hebrew AND Greek!!!

This is beyond coincidence. Very scary stuff. He could be the beast that rises from the sea (sea represents all of humanity or people of the nations).

Did you know Hitler and Stalin were Saten worshippers?

From the internet rumer mill-
Obama was groomed in Rusia in teh 1990's to be Pres of US.

It does not matter that he was born in Kenya.
In Russia they always break thier rules with no concequences.
America too.
WE live in Russia
we just dont know it yet.

WE are waking up though. LOL.

Hi Bro Terrible Swift Sword, I for one don't see Willy JC being the " One " to follow a taken down or set aside BS. As for BS being set aside, you guys are onto something better left on the QT, you don't know how close to something in the wind you are close to.

As for the info tape on Willy, this all old news, it
was all over the place years ago, but not well received at all. The death lists made the rounds, I used to have the original list as well its updates as they followed. BUT, Willy JC is not totaly off the radar just yet, if he has anything to do with it, his ego is just too big.

Descreetly so, later

Dewey

Email: jmcdudes@hotmail.com

Anyone interested in Clinton's death lists, just google "clinton body count".

And as far as charismatic, Slick Willie could outcharm and outspeak ANYONE in the modern era! He was magick when he was in front of the cameras. 0bama's delivery is plodding and jerky compared to Clinton's.

Barry

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com