Author
Comment
"This will be the last time you mow your lawn"

From the Five Doves, a link:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2010/fancyjo510-2.htm

Email: clincarl#cox.net

Re: "This will be the last time you mow your lawn"

Hmmm, well I really WAS thinking of mowing this afternoon, but maybe I will wait a day. If I can get out of mowing, then yippee!

Seriously, I have NO desire to even plant my flowers this year. It just all seems to futile. I don't even want to plan for summer stuff. I'm just listening for the shofar. Wanna go home!

Diane - DITTO!

No more mowing? yeah

I just hope her grass grows quickly!!!!

Good tip: Throw some fertiliser on the grass, helps it to grow twice as fast, LOL

Wow !!! I just cut the front lawn this afternoon but the back lawn still has to be cut. Due to bad health I have been looking forward to the day I don't have to cut it again. I have been thinking of asking the son inlaw to help in the future which I hate to do. Lord I am more than ready to come home !!! Jim

Come quickly
Lord Jesus.

I keep looking at the title of this post and then it dawned on me - the yard has to be mowed EVERY WEEK. Could the coming of Jesus just be less than a week away?

My Birthday is on the 13, Thursday. I am hoping more and more that will be the day we go home !!! But if I have to wait for the 23 I will but what a gift to go on the day of my birthday.

Jim

Jim dear Bro,

Your are marked man now, noted the date in my secret files, LOL

ybiC / Paul

Wow, can you imagine....seriously I am not making fun of this, but we've already started mowing our grass here since April. It's those popping out the weeds that gets me bothered and that is each week too as well as housework. It really would be so nice to NOT have to ever do any of those chores again.

We'll find out but it sure is a nice thought gang

YSIC
Brenz

Texas Sue, re one week:

The Christian Feast day Ascension falls on May 13, 2010, so it would fit within this one week time period. Is that correct?

Email: clincarl@cox.net

I mowed a very large yard with ditches for 17 years. Since we moved I just sit on my patio and watch other people mow the grass. It is almost like being on a mini vacation. Then they come and trim around the apartment and the patio, and then they have a guy come around and power blow all the grass off of our patio. I can sit and enjoy the fountain in the middle of the lake directly across the street from us. I love living here.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

May I stop rakeing, too?

Annelena

Hold on--you people don't know how big your lawn will be in heaven. Who do you think mows them up there?

I'm going to keep a small herd of zebras to keep my heavenly mansion's lawn in check.

I actually enjoy mowing so I will be more that happy to come and mow all of your lawns, it will be my pleasure.

Email: bjaksc@hotmail.com

I think it would get old real fast doing all our lawns! lol

I am a self confessed

LAWNAHOLIC

Just give the mower, my Ipod with praise music and show me how many 1000 of acres you want cut

Yes Annelena,

We can stop digging, raking, watering, and weeding! Unless we want to of course. But I think we will be a little too busy to do that.

I will be happy just to walk through the gardens and smell all the flowers while giving thanks to the Lord!

Amen?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com