Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer request please:about schizophrenia

My friends daughter was in the military.
She was a navey seal.
In charge of disarming bombs.
She was doing fine.I'm not sure of whole story.
She is under going treatment.No longer in the
Navey.
She needs prayer for complete recovery.Altho she
will never be in the military again.
I don't know what kind of treatment she is getting.
Her parents are christians.But I'm not sure if
she is .So prayer for salvation too.
Please pray,how ever the Lord leads.
Thank you all,
In JESUS name

Re: Prayer request please:about schizophrenia

Dear Star,

I watched a show once about a Christian with the gift of healing tell about how things like schizophrenia, multiple personality, bi-polar, etc are caused at the root by the spirit of Trauma. And she rebuked specifically the spirit of Trauma and many people with these things were healed dramatically and right away were delivered. Just wanted to share to see if that touched a button here...

Star dear Sis,

Will be praying

What I wanted to say was that our dear Sister VC "Victory Chanter" works with the "Stephens Ministry". They may be able to help

"VC Where are you Sis"?

Love ybiC / Paul

Thanks Paul

Trauma- yep.

thats one door they use to capture the mind.

Who ever " they " are-
the devils team.

God is bigger than the boogie man
and he's watching out for you and me.

Prayers Star-
Lord, heal her mind and heart and bring her to you.
Give her your peace. Now.
flood her with your love.

Is any thing to hard my God,
for you to do?
Creator of the universe-
this must be a small thing to you.

Thank you Lord..

I've listened to a sermon on deliverance regarding schizophrenia. It is a two handed demonic occupation....spirit of rejection coupled with the spirit of rebellion. Each of these main spirits have a handful of other demons that accompany them. Schizophrenia is VERY hard to be delivered from because the person who has it must stay in repentance and fight little by little to get relieved of these demons. It can be done, but the person has to want to be delivered. I have no doubt that trauma plays a role in it too. This is a big way the enemy gains a foothold.

I can send you a copy of the sermon. It is on mp3. The one giving the sermon (Frank Hammond) has now passed on but I think he is one of the best as far as his systemic approach to deliverance. His wife had received a vision from the Lord specifically on schizophrenia deliverance....she has passed on too.

Just give me your email and I will forward it to you :0).

She is being given experimental drugs.

Oh no.
Lord get those drugs out of her system.
cleanse her Lord .
Protect her from them.

Dont let the enemy touch her.
Put a wall of fire around her.

Deliver her in the lions den.

is anything too hard my Lord,
for you to do?

help her Lord Jesus
help her.

Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Check out Aslans place http://aslansplace.com/

Aslan's Place has been a forerunner in bringing spiritual discernment to individuals and ministries throughout the world. Now that the time is ripe for a global spiritual outpouring, Aslan's Place is uniquely positioned to equip believers for ministry in these crucial days. Located in Southern California, Aslan's Place Healing Center reaches out through allied ministry friends and training opportunities to believers throughout the world.

It might help. It's a type of deliverance minsity,
that may beable to help..someone in the past had posted the info. on this board.

That take up to,two weeks to get in to her
system.
that does not seem right.

That is hard to believe.
Sounds like a lie to me.

I would get my kid out of there -
where ever there is.

cousin Ann was given drugs for depression
and her home was full of oppression.

I would never take depression drugs
after what i learned from her.

Depression drugs make you depressed.

Then I learned on U - tubie

shots are full of poisen.

We live in a sick world.
Our food is poisen,
our drugs are poisen...

yeah- put her in a Christian place some where .

with no expermental drugs.
Phooey on that.

I agree

Since she was in the military she may have been *****, as this happens I hear and it is not spoken of. Especially if everything was fine with her before the military.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Melanie,
Bless your heart.
That helped some.To know how deal with
A situtation.
As for right now.
system.
Herbs go directly to the problem.And are out
of the system in 24hrs.
Thank you.

Star
system.
Herbs go directly to the problem.And are out
of the system in 24hrs.
Thank you.

Warn the neighbor if you can, Star..

I'd get her off those as soon as possible...

These new drugs are exactly the end time signs..

Rev 9:21 neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

The Greek word “pharmakia” literally means “drugs”,[/i]

Anyway, if possible get her off those and into good natural food along with Vitimin C and E..

We've seen how these scum have violated many military personel down thru the years experimenting on service people..

Joseph

Thank you all for your prayers.
When I talked to her Dad.She for now is in a
mental ward.She's a grown women.
Her Dad didn't say.But I think maybe the military
put her there.
So Adoni,is the only one that can interven.
All GLORY TO GOD

Thats what I thought; Star.

Deliver us from evil;
Lord deliver us.

VC's post disappeared- and
so did my reply?

I mustbe careful whatiwrite?

VC said pray for her deliveranceand slavation.
and much much more. somethinalongthe effect ofdont trustthem.

Star,

I had a lengthy post and decided it wasn't right and deleted it. I went on about all the awful things being done to our servicepeople today. Somehow I thought she was schizophrenic. Looking back you didn't say that, someone else did.

You are right only Jesus knows what happened and can heal her . She needs to be surrounded in prayer.

As to Stephen Ministry, they could help your friends in dealing with this crisis. The daughter needs professional help, but the parents also need help in coping with all of this. They, too, are victims.

Stephen Ministry is lay people trained in Christ-centered caregiving. They come alongside someone in a crisis situation to walk with them during this time in their life; to lift them up in prayer while sharing Christ in meeting needs. They are trained listeners that are confidential and focused on the one they're reaching out to. Example: mom. She's a side victim in this and has to be full of questions, concerns,doubts, and have emotions of her own about all this. She needs the freedom of being able to express this--to get it off her chest so to speak, without experiencing judgement and still being loved throughout it all.

They meet once a week, share, pray, talk--give mom or dad, time to let off steam. Women meet with women. Men meet with men. There's no charge. Usually a friendship comes out of the experience. The care giver will walk with the care receiver until she's ready to let go and move on her own. Maybe she needs to get away from it all--it's what the care receiver needs to cope.

One doesn't need to belong to the Church to receive care. Just accept the Christ-centered caring.

A wonderful gift to your friend, might be to call around to different Churches in your area to see if they have this ministry. Then give her the phone numbers to call and ask for a Stephen Minister. They can meet anywhere--doesn't need to be in Church or at your friend's home. Maybe somewhere where they can share ice tea together or a park bench to walk around together afterwards, etc. That would offer her a break, too, from what she's dealing with.

A leader assigns a Stephen Minister who will call your friend to arrange a time and place of their agreement to meet and go from there. Your friend is in control. She gains a listening ear, someone to bounce thoughts off of, confidentiality, and a new friend in the process. From there --who knows?!

If she's not interested now, she may be later. But I doubt she'd take the time to seek out this on her own. You can give her that gift that says you care. With a Stephen Minister, she doesn't have to worry about what she says, how it comes across, or how it looks. She's free to get things off her chest without judgement or this coming back at her at a later date. She can choose never to see the Stephen Minister again. Nothing will come back to haunt her later. She's free to be herself and get rid of negative emotions if need be. Doesn't have to worry about how she's coming across but to let down-cry if need be away from home, etc.

It's a way of bringing her through this in one piece and to be stronger in the end for when her daughter comes home. Even someone to share with during that time, as well.

In the meantime, we pray for the daughter as she gets helped. I'm with Mollie--I don't trust the military care. Encourage mom and Dad to be aware of these drugs and side effects. And yes,vitamins, minerals, supplements can only help.

Thank you mtnmollie & Victory Chanter,
This vessel will share this info with the Dad.
Thank you for all you input.
And thank all of you for the prayers.
Lord,please anoint all these prayers.
And bring this young women back to a normal
mind.Lord speek to her spirit,as only you can.
Deliver her from this horrid mess.
In JESUS name

amen.

Star, I have thought this for a while that maybe some of the mental illness is really just satanic attack against people that have a prophecy gifting and this is a way of trying to derail or testing in this area.

Will pray for her!

The Lord told me she got saved I think.

He said again..

I think she gets rescued in the rapture.

(Mollie what happened to your faith? )

Yes he did - tell me.

so much happening today.

One of those Jacy timothy posts i talk about her.
Jacy I think. Posted today - go see.

hear it is

Re: from Timothy - I am come to take for Myself a bride,

Look Star- that is for your friend-

"Snatching them from the hands of ungodly men..."

I agree in prayer for deliverance. I have seen multiple personality and schizophrenia oppressed people delivered from demons. Hopefully the rapture is soon enough to solve these problems.

John 8:34-37 (New King James Version)
34 Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. 35 And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. 36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

Star, I've prayed also per your request for your friends daughter's needs.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

I had to leave earlier and missed some of what everyone is saying. I'm straight now on the schizophrenia part that confused me earlier.

Is this woman in the the same city as her parents? That makes this worse for them, too. Since she's an adult I don't believe the parent's can say or do too much unless there's been some previous legal work done--like in wills. To me this is an awful situation all the way around.

If the woman herself wanted a Stephen Minister to visit her and she's on base arrangements would need to be made through the Doctors which I don't believe they'll agree to. The family would need to ask a Pastor who probably would go his or herself and check on the situation before involving a Stephen minister--who is only a lay person, though we do have a few cases of physicians themselves becoming Stephen Ministers. It would be a matter of so many things coming together that it would be hard to pull it together, The Doctor's won't want interference and the Stephen Minister would need to feel and be safe. Hospital calls are made but I've never heard of one such as this is involving. Right now she needs professional help and prayer maybe if she ever gets out then--maybe down the road.

My heart goes out to her. I live near a base and between family members and others telling of incidences they've been through and witnessing some myself--well our soldiers are experiencing terrible trauma when they get out. Many marriages don't make it. Flashbacks and other problems can leave them sneaking around perimeters and even seeing family members as the enemy--involving police talking them out of what they're doing. We know suicide rates are up. It's a shame.

I hear of many stories involving black ops and satanic-alien-type conditions; creating super soldier experiments, mind control tactics used on them--and some just can't handle the war conditions themselves. Things have really gotten rough ever since Viet Nam. The things they experience, have been through stay in their minds to cause trouble. And that's the normal ones. I hate to think of the abnormal. This woman has been basically abused I'd guess. We have no idea what she's probably encountered. It's so sad. This is one needing Jesus' tender care and we can do that for her...place her in His care.

Some here have mentioned demons and that's very possibly true. We can't know if she needs deliverance. That topic reminds me----Has anyone heard from Prophet about last Friday's deliverance effort?

The last few weeks we've sure leaped into areas of Spiritual Warfare, haven't we? It's mind blowing. Jesus has to be coming soon. And this woman will be rescued from all this when He comes. Come Lord Jesus. Mollie, I sure hope you're right about her being a Christian so she's holding on to Jesus with all her might!

Love to all,

VC

Mollie-

I'm guessing somehow your post disappeared with mine when I got confused earlier and deleted my first reply. If I piggy-backed on your reply for "my reply", it's possible when I deleted it ,that yours went too.

I'm so sorry if that's what happened. It had nothing to do with what you wrote. Please don't worry about that. I believe it was an accident. Please forgive me. I'm guessing that's what happened. So don't worry about what you wrote.

Love,

VC

Thats ok VC - i figured that out.

It wasnot them - I'm just spooked .

My horses got chased by wolves and they are very spooky.
(One was killed. )

I am very spooky too.I knowtoomuch.LOL.

I have worried about prophet.

I remember in Teh HidinPlace
both sisters were free by
christmas I think it was?

I know the plans they have for us Christians in teh good ole USA-
I pray he snatchesusaway
and foils teh enemy.

Lord, deliver us from evil- Lord deliver us.

I have a friend who worksin a mental hospitalin nowhere Idaho.

I told her what I learned on the netabout mindcontrol.

She sai di heard the same storiesfrom the peopelin my care. MINDcont.gov. use.them.and dump.them.

Wow. Howdo I processthisinfo Lord?

TimMcvy wasmind c GENE said. He gave up real funny hetold me the detailsno intelligent person would be so stupiod. Golie Gee.

I run andhid and did not want otbelieve the thingsi see. YES i'm beigcareful.

I Lift up your Friends,Daughter up in Yeshuas(Jesus) Name ,I Rebuke Trauma,in Yeshuas Name,Let the Precious Blood,of The LAMB, Bring full restoration,Amein,Wholeness ,Shalom !!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com