Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Brand New Newbie Just Sayin' "Hey" and Dream/Vision To Share

HEY everyone,
Been lurking for awhile and have decided to take the plunge and join in! Don't know how much input I'll have, but maybe I'll be able to bless y'all occasionally, as you have me.
I would like to share a dream/vision I had early this past Saturday a.m. I don't know what to think of it and don't want you to think it's a "thus saith the Lord or anything" but it was very unusual. I have had dreams that were prophetic before and this was much like them in vividness and details and how I was able to remember it all when I woke up.
So, here goes, and I hope it brings encouragement to someone. (Oh, I talked to our church's resident prophetic sort of guy and he did believe it was from the Lord)
Ok, I dreamed I was having a dream. In that dream I was outside and had went around a corner, (like of a building) and a man had followed me. I turned and looked at him eye to eye and realized he was someone who is in the prayer/ prophetic movement but couldn't place who he was. He had brown eyes, a brown mustache and he was bald. I saw tears in his eyes as he looked at me. I knew what he wanted to tell me. I said "We don't have much time do we?" He shook his head no. Then he said (and this part is all I can't remember whether he said weeks or months--it was not years I do know, I felt like because of the emotion it was weeks--but anymore months isn't that long. However for the telling of this, I will say weeks, just remember it could have been months.) Anyway, he looks at me with very teary eyes and says "No, in 3 weeks it will all change, it's all coming down." Then, in my dream I am no longer asleep but I'm at a church dinner and I'm trying to think who the man was. Chuck Pierce? No Dutch Sheets? No (These are not men I follow regularly) Then it hit me. It was Lou Engle. Now I don't know much about him, but I just knew that's who it was. At this point, it becomes like part 2 of my weird having a dream dream. I decide I'm going to go lay down again, and when I leave the church dinner I see a fence dividing our back fellowship large area from the sanctuary. I knew it was our church, but it didn't look like it--it was just laid out the same way. Anyway I realize (still dreaming) that I'm having a vision. It was awesome, like super senses. So vivid, and I could see every detail in detail. I couldn't make it stop, it was just happening to me. The fence I was seeing between the 2 parts of our church started changing, changing, changing. It always had only 1 door right in the middle, but it was like short fence, tall fence, wood fence, iron fence, white fence, brown, etc. It was like time lapse photography and it just kept changing. But it always had 1 door or gate in the middle--it would change too--but was always just 1. Ok, I get past the changing fence and I'm in the sanctuary, and I see our people in there. And however they were dressed is how I saw them, but I saw through them. They were like shimmery spirit people and then Suddenly they just started flying out up and through the walls. I saw people in detail just shimmering people swishing up and out like there was a giant magnet outside. I knew it was the rapture. I looked and sitting on the stage was a woman reading or writing in a book and I thought "Oh, she doesn't get to go." And I knew her name was Kathy Nice. (I don't know a Kathy Nice at all) Then I turned, and this is the part that made me think this dream could be from the Lord. I turned and saw a woman's arm. Just like if you'd look down at the inside of your own arm, that part, and it had like tatooed writing on it.I knew it had the word "esperanza" on it. (I had no idea what that word was) Also there were #'s on her arm and she took her finger and pointed to the # 27. Beyond this part I was still really in a dream, but now I was awake in my dream and trying to tell our prophetic guy about this awesome glorious vision I had. I was weeping telling about the details and the vividness and how it was. He told me to tell the people on the microphone at church and I was trying to, but I was thinking "they'll never believe this, they don't believe...." then my phone rang and I woke up.
That dream/vision experience was absolutely awesome, I was charged the whole day, and it stayed with me the whole day. I don't have dreams like that often at all. When I woke up, I thought what in the world does esperanza mean? I looked it up and about fell over. It means hope /expectation in Spanish! WOW There was so much symbolism in this dream that I am overwhelmed. I hope you all find this to be as awesome as I did. I believe the 2 parts go together. I really felt like the first part with Lou in it and him crying was about world events. I keep up with all I can and this stuff is on my mind a lot, so I could assume it was just me EXCEPT, I didn't know the Spanish word, I had no idea. I do not know what the 27 means.
Well, bless your hearts I know this was long and I hope not too long. I won't probably post anything else ever this long. But I just needed to share it with like-minded people. So thanks for listening and if you have any insight from the Lord let me know.

Email: heyblaizey@yahoo.com

Re: Brand New Newbie Just Sayin' "Hey" and Dream/Vision To Share

Hi welcome to RITA,

By the way.....The name Esperanza comes from the Spanish word for "hope." It derives from the Latin sperans, and the Latin form of the name was Sperantia.

Thanks for sharing!

Welcome to RITA!! What an amazing, exciting vision. Was wondering if maybe the timing could have even been days, rather than weeks or months?!

The one thing that I thought was regarding the fences with the gate, the many varieties, could have represented a variety of different churches that all had one gate that was between the sanctuary and the fellowship area.

Maybe these all were going to be raptured! The gate would represent Jesus.

I looked up the #27 on a number site and the only thing it said was "cube of 3". Looking up under 9 I found this one, (since 27 =3x9), "THE SIEGES OF JERUSALEM have been 27 in number, or three times nine, and they are stamped with the number of Divine completeness (3) and the number of judgment (9). As the significance of other numbers is involved and illustrated in these 27, we give a complete list of all Jerusalem's sieges."

Maybe this lady Esperanza had something to do with Israel, as the Jews would be left behind, and there is hope in the arm of judgement???

I am sure that the numbers guys or gals will look at this more!

That is such a neat experience and am glad you shared it with us! Melissa

Welcome anydaynow! I can see Lou Engles crying over the nations. He has organized and pulled together so many prayer rallies. I attended The Call Dallas and The Call Nashville in the now flooded Titan Stadium. I also visited his church in Pasadena about 4 years ago when a I traveled out there with a good friend and her daughter. We had just read his book on prayer and saw his church was nearby and decided to go the next day. When we walked in, he was standing down front praying and early comers were standing there in a group praying with him. There was such a strong presence of God that I could not keep from crying. He has a huge heart for the lost.

Your dream/vision is stunning. I am so glad you shared it with us. I see you said you had the dream this past Saturday (May 8?) In it Lou said three weeks. That would be the end of May - first of June that everything changes.

Photo of Lou Engle:

anydaynow, wow what a powerful dream, I believe is from the Lord.

and welcome to all you dear new lurkers who've come here and posted. . . blessings to as we all continue to watch with great expectancy for our Lord's return

Hey, T/Sue, Pasadena is about 40 miles from where I live . . If ya come back this way puleeeeeeze look me up . . .

by the way, could you e-mail me, I can give you my address and phone . . .

Welcome, Welcome anydaynow...

Great Handle.....

By the way for your 27...who knows but tomorrow is Iyyar 27 and it is a Tuesday (the Jewish Wedding Day) and it is the May 11...and we've all seen alot of 11's

Iyyar is also the 8th month of the Jewish Calendar for Charity's 5,6,7 Jesus....

Oh and it's 3 days from your dream/vision

Hey ya neva know.....

YBIC
Rich E

Rich E you are sharp tonight - wow that is a lot of tying together of signs. Another one is DaveLovesJesus rapture dream he posted today. In it there were storms and tornados raging and he looked and saw in red letters hanging in the air the words: "THE RAPTURE IS TODAY". There are tornados and storms all across the midwest and plains states right now. Think that factors into your list of signs? Maybe

Hi anyday and welcome..Your dream and visions were awesome..

I love reading about all the visions and dreams..they are coming closer and they all are in agreement with each other.

Welcome!

Welcome anydaynow,
What an awesome vision/dream.
so many are getting these prophetic dreams/visions
Thank you sooooo much for shareing.
You can ask the Lord,what the 27 means.
Have a great day in the
Lord

"No, in 3 weeks (or months) it will all change, it's all coming down."

Do you have any idea what exactly was "coming down" in 3 weeks or months?

Thanks for sharing!

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Wow Anydaynow - awesome dream! I like what Melissa said about "could it have been 3 days". That would be Tuesday morning (tonight)!!!! And Rich's thoughts on Tuesday, the Jewish wedding day, and tomorrow the 11th. All interesting possibilities.

Thanks for sharing and WELCOME!

Welcome to Rita, anydaynow!!!

Your dream fasinated me. I knew "esperanza" meant "hope" because I do understand and speak some Spanish. So I see "esperanza" symbolic as our "Blessed Hope", our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I see "Kathy Nice" as a "religious" nice person who goes to church, blends in, but in reality not a Christian. That's why she was left behind.

As for the number 27, I counted 27 days from your dream of May 8th, and the date is June 4th...one day before the 43rd annivery of the 6 day war, which was June 5th - 10th in 1967 when Israel takes back Jerusalem from their neighboring Arab countries. As you know, the number 42 is the biblical number for the coming of Christ. So it seems to me that the rapture would need to come before the 43rd anniversary.

The pastor, Lou Engle, was crying because he could see the start of the tribulation.

Anyway, that's my take on your dream.

Thank you for sharing this with us!! Looking forward to more posts from you!!

WELCOME!!!

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

AnyDayNOW,

A big welcome to our family of RITA. I will read your dream later on (Iam jugling trying to work for a living and reading RITA etc during my day!!!. Ohh boy, think I need to change time zones, LOL)

Anyway have fun while we wait together.

ybiC / Paul

His name is any day now.
What does than mean?

Any way I read his post that said 3 weeks or months

and I thought or 3 days.
Then i read Melissas post. LOL>

WELCOME to Rita. Hugs.,

Welcome to RITA Anydaynow...nice name

Thanks for sharing your dream/vision. With so much happening in Europe and their economy...things are really heating up. 3 weeks is almost the 27th too...hmmmm.

YSIC
Brenz

Hi Anydaynow~ WELCOME, and thanks for sharing your most awesome dream!

Well, when I had my vision of 11:10 which was "mere seconds" from changing to 11:11, I immediately believed it to mean that in mere days, judgment was coming. But when I started reading your dream, I second guessed myself about it meaning "days" and thought maybe it was supposed to mean "weeks".

But no, I still think my vision was showing us "judgment in mere days". How many days? I do not know. I'm thinking no more than 14 days (from May 6, when I had the vision), because after 14 days would qualify as "weeks". But I could be wrong about that. We shall see. Either way, we know it is imminent.

GOD BLESS YOU!

In His Love,
Charity

Wow! You all are great. Thanks so much for all the warm "welcomes". I will just address some of the questions raised. When Lou said it's all coming down I took it to mean he meant the world situation, who knows what. Maybe war or disasters or economies...I really don't know... I don't believe they were tears of joy. He just said it would all change -- and don't forget I mean no "thus saiths the Lord" because I wouldn't want to be so hopeful, not for doom but for rapture, as to read anything into the dream to make it more than it was. I FELT like he was sad like life would just never be the same again as we know it. Also my user name anydaynow means just that--I am looking for Him any day now I feel such a seriousness about my Christianity now, such an urge for prayer. I just keep asking Him to make me ready, telling Him that I want to be counted worthy to stand before the Son of Man. I ask for mercy a lot, and to make sure my kids are ready too. I do believe time is short, oh and there's just so much going on in the world and in prophecy. My goodness! Oh one other thought on Kathy Nice in my dream--I looked up the name Kathy and it means "pure" and "virginal". Hmmm... I guess no matter how good and pure and nice you are-- you gotta be born again! Thank God for the blood!!!

Email: heyblaizey@yahoo.com

Welcome to RITA anydaynow!!!

Anydaynow,

Love the hope your user name brings to mind!

Welcome to RITA's watch. There's excitement in the air as we watch together.

Your dream, is indeed fascinating. While we're watching for our Beloved and praying to be found worthy, there's still sadness and grief involved as we know what is coming to be shortly and it saddens us greatly--especially when those around us aren't paying attention or are "blowing it", making sure the judgement is coming.

The description of times many stories have used as an opening in classics comes to mind: "It was the best of times, and it was the worst of times." That's what is just ahead of us.

I keep thinking in terms of the school year, too. Is God going to allow the children to finish the school year? That's an educator's mind set. LOL I have these scenarios in mind as to their safety issues and whether adults will be nearby for the older kids when mass confusion and terror erupt.

It's exciting to anticipate if your in the right place to be in Jesus,but for those who aren't--well, the tears do flow, don't they? No, life will never be the same again when this all comes down. Families and friends will be separated. Some will endure the evil hour. Some won't. Some will be persecuted and our planet will really suffer. No lazy, hazy summer when it does! Mixed emotions are the order of the day even now. We can only imagine what it will be like then. "Terrified" comes to mind.

I pray for each at Rita, that you and your families, loved ones, will be found worthy to escape what is coming and that no one is left behind. I ask this in Jesus Mighty and Powerful Name above all names. Amen.

Love in Jesus,

VC

Welcome Newbie and thanks for sharing your dream.

Hi anydaynow! Welcome! Love your name!

And what an awesome dream! So encouraging in keeping us alert!

Years ago, I had a dream that I walked outside our church gathering into the night air, and was looking up at the stars, and realized a friend had followed me out there. I turned to speak with him, and then he began raising his arms - up and down toward the sky while looking intently at me. He kept repeating "cierto! CIERTO!......."

I had no clue as to what that word meant, but he was adament in wanting me to see that whatever he was pointing to and referring to "up there," was of the utmost importance for me to understand.

After waking, thinking it sounded like spanish, I searched and found that it means: sure - certain - TRUE! God IS and God is TRUE! I have never forgotten that dream, and it is still intresting to me that it came in spanish form!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com