<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mysterious goings on in Egypt? Red Bull. Osiris?

I listened to this VERY interesting video on Project Camelot about mysterious digs going on on the Giza Plateau...

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/giza_geomatrix/giza_geomatrix.html

Then, yesterday, this set of images appeared on the net...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h9mm_wZh4A

Apparently the COVER/Excuse for this story is a Red Bull event on May 14th...

http://www.cairo360.com/event/141/

Hmm... I thought, Bull...

I pulled up an astronomy program and found that the Sun, Moon AND Venus would be in Taurus on those days!

Coincidence? Possibly.

Then I heard the Pope will be in Fatima for the next few days...

Searching Youtube, I started watching Walter Veith's Catholic & Islam video. About 8:00 into the video, he starts to explain the sun/moon symbols. You gotta watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m2hTcYLwn0

He references Morals and Dogma...

The Arabian word AL-DE-BARÁN, means the foremost, or leading star: and it could only have been so named, when it did precede, or lead, all others. The year then opened with the sun in Taurus; and the multitude of ancient sculptures, both in Assyria and Egypt, wherein the bull appears with lunette or crescent horns, and the disk of the sun between them, are direct allusions to the important festival of the first new moon of the year: and there was everywhere an annual celebration of the festival of the first new moon, when the year opened with Sol and Luna in Taurus.

And suddenly, this all snapped into place.

May 14th is the Egyptian Pagan new year.

The Sun, Moon and Venus all line up! And you'll see the 'star' Venus above the Crescent Moon! i.e. Islam's symbol.

Have the Egyptians found Osiris? What will happen this week? What are the chances Venus lines up this way on this date?

The 13th is Ascension Day, too.

Re: Mysterious goings on in Egypt? Red Bull. Osiris?

Very interesting.

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

That is an excellent video by Walter Veith, but be careful as he is a seventh day adventist....he also believes that the two witnesses are the old and new testaments.

yeah, I've watched many of his videos. He's right on target matching the sun and crescent moon symbology though.

I was asking God what the sun/moon/venus line up meant when I stumbled on the video. Too coincidental to NOT be an answer.

I fear that May 14th may be the revealing of the AC, based on this info.

If that's the case, then May 13th looks even more like a rapture date!

AbeOwitz
yeah, I've watched many of his videos. He's right on target matching the sun and crescent moon symbology though.

I was asking God what the sun/moon/venus line up meant when I stumbled on the video. Too coincidental to NOT be an answer.

I fear that May 14th may be the revealing of the AC, based on this info.

If that's the case, then May 13th looks even more like a rapture date!

Very interesting. I believe I saved that video of Walter's as I liked it so much ...he is dead on regarding the symbols...very true!!

Check out Cindy in the sea's blog too...she noticed that the moon was in pisces in the net and there was some special alignment with Jupiter....and something about Sirius and Venus aligning too...all on May 9th....so that could be a warning precursor perhaps...of course this astronomy stuff is over my head, but it made sense how she explained it.

Venus and Earth have an interesting orbital pattern:

This pattern suggests that the symbol of Islam is really the Moon and Venus...

This pattern does happen often.

But with the unusual/secretive digs below the Sphinx, and all the other clues pointing to 2010-2017 as the tribulation...

AND with the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill pointing to 2009/2012, my mind can't help but imagine/speculate something fishy's going on...

The above formation occurs Friday/Saturday of this week.

Note that the Moon and Venus often have this pattern. Though not always in the horns of Taurus.

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/archives/2012-sacred-geometry-of-the-temple-great-pyramid-t641.html

I HIGHLY recommend you study David Flynn's work. There are several long lectures on Youtube.

The basic jist of what I'm investigating is the Illuminati/Free Masons are awaiting the return of Satan in the form of Osiris. Everything they touch has the mythos of Egypt in it. From our money to the Vatican.

So, what I'm looking for is confirmation or rejection of the idea that Osiris is rebirthing soon...

Wonder where Prof e.c. is!! He has not been posting for a few days! I am sure he would love this post!

You guys have put together some heavy stuff here, I'll be looking it over for awhile, the issues with the next Pope are interesting, I don't see the Holy Roman Apostolic Catholic Church as the beast, but they likely will be in bed together somehow, Rome, Brussels, Jerusalem, and rebuilt Babylon.

Keep up the good research !

Later,

Dewey

Thanks, EJ, I gotta absorb all that... :)

I'm convinced the Catholic Church is the harlot that rides the beast. i.e the 7 hills, red and scarlet, the cup, etc.

Babylon is the global government system ruled by man, ignoring God.

I think there are 1260 years between 538 when the Catholic Church began and 1798 when Napoleon/France ended Papal dominance.

Which fits revelation's description of the dragon first destroying Israel/Jerusalem, then pursuing those who have the testimony of Christ for 1260 days/years.

It is also interesting that from 688 to 1948 are 1260 years, or '42 months'. The Dome of the Rock was under construction in 688.

So, anyway, I gotta dig into your post, there's a lot there... :)

You might find Peter Goodgame's site http://www.redmoonrising.com/Giza/index.htm
very interesting in terms of the 7/8 'kings'...

OTOH, keep in mind the Hebrews thought of prophecy as patterns, and multiple events can fulfill a prophecy.

i.e. Passover occurred twice. Once in Egypt, and again on the cross.

There are many things that have the mark of the beast, so, it can obfuscate who the REAL anti-Christ is..

Erg. Gotta get back to work... :/

I think, and this is pure speculation, that THE final anti-Christ will physically come out of the pit/abyss.

Patrick Heron and Peter Goodgame's studies pretty much convince me of this. (Though, I leave open other possibilities.) So, I think it's too early to ID the final Anti-Christ...

Even the "Bottomless pit" or abyss is debatable. The center of the Earth is bottomless and Hell. Yet space is also bottomless. Or is it a bottomless dimension or black hole?

Or could it be that the pit below the Sphinx leads to hell?

Dunno...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com