Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Pray for Jerry

Hi Guys,

Jerry has been in need of dental attention for a very long time and we are stepping out in faith to get the attention he needs. He will soon be having multiple tooth extractions and a full set of dentures made. I can hardly wait for the new Jerry.
He is so handsome and a new smile will make him even more handsome...Can you tell I love him??? Jerry is not found of pain and needles, so pray that he will have complete peace when he has all this done. I love you all and thank you for praying for Jer, as I so foundly call him....

Love to all...................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: Please Pray for Jerry

Lynn there is a site called dentures a new smile.com that has loads of info and support....

Lynn -

I'll be praying for Jerry as he undergoes all the dental work. The discomfort will be so worth it to have a new set of choppers and have his wonderful smile back again!

Email: kate5525@aol.com

Got him covered in prayers sis...

YSIC
Brenz

Praying in agreement!!

Email: bjaksc@hotmail.com

Lord help Jerry smile again with no pain.

I hate dentist too.
A necessary evil- good guy they be.
They hurt to heal.

Hugs.

Agree with Ritas prayers for Jerry.

Come quickly Lord Jesus

Dear Lynn,

How wonderful that Jerry will soon have a beautiful smile again! Am praying that this procedure will be painless and Jerry will be completely calm and relaxed while his mouth is being prepped for his new smile.
~P

Email: cidp@aol.com

Father in your name.
This vessel prayes for a peace and a calm to
come upon Jer.And Lord,that you would cause
him not to feel that type of discomfort.
Lord,put his mind on you.And bring your
scriptures to his mind.So he could witness to
the Dentist.
All in Jesus name

Star
Father in your name.
This vessel prayes for a peace and a calm to
come upon Jer.And Lord,that you would cause
him not to feel that type of discomfort.
Lord,put his mind on you.And bring your
scriptures to his mind.So he could witness to
the Dentist.
All in Jesus name

AMEN!!!

for Jerry.

Lynn, really check around and find out all you can before making final decisions.

My good friends father recently had his teeth pulled for new denture's, but they fit so poorly and are such a bother to him that he has stopped wearing them. It has aged him by years in his appearance.

No one expected this outcome ~ it was supposed to be the be all, end all, but has turned out the exact opposite. Just wanted you to have a heads up there, to be able to know exactly what you're getting to avoid that kind of outcome.

Lord God, asking that You bring all the information and connections to Lynn and Jerrry as is possible, with Your insight wisdom knowledge and direction in the choices ahead, for a most blessed outcome. Thank You Jesus for your watchcare over them, Amen

Lord Jesus we pray that it will be Your hands over the dentist's hands giving Jerry this treatment and that all will go exceptionally well with no complications and no pain during the procedure or afterwards.
love
Ditta

Ditta
Lord Jesus we pray that it will be Your hands over the dentist's hands giving Jerry this treatment and that all will go exceptionally well with no complications and no pain during the procedure or afterwards.
love
Ditta

Amen!

Praying Jerry's dental surgery goes well.

I picture you smiling over Jerry and his new smile when this dental work is complete. Bless you both . . .

Hoping we can see pictures of you both after all the work is done.......or before.......if the Lord tarries

When I go to the Dentist I always get sedated so I wake up not feeling a thing!!

You might want to look into it beats being awake feeling the pain!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

love
Ditta

Ditto...Ditta!

I've prayed for Jerry as well Lynn and I hope all goes well Sis.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Praying for Jerry's dental proceedures, and for a speedy and complete recovery, and new dentures that fit just right!

AbideInHim
Praying for Jerry's dental proceedures, and for a speedy and complete recovery, and new dentures that fit just right!

Agreeing in prayer for Jerry!

Praying for Jerry to come through this without a hitch!! Better yet, for Jesus to come right away and nothing else will be necessary!

Texas Sue
Praying for Jerry to come through this without a hitch!! Better yet, for Jesus to come right away and nothing else will be necessary!

Oooh, that's the best prayer Lynn . You two sound so sweet Lynn, there is much love there . Truly a match made in heaven.

Praying Jerry gets those new dentures and it's all a success!!

Agreeing in prayer for Jerry.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com