Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
in hospital for day surgery tomorrow

Hey family I need your prayers for tomorrow as I'm in hospital having a hysterosocopy (don't ask!) which is a quick procedure and means I should be home in around four hours or not much more. I didn't want to bump my last post about this as the heading's in caps and I didn't want ya'll to think I'd ignored that. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. Feel also almost too distracted to pray for any length of time at all. But the Scripture I think I've been given is a simple one, from Psalm 23, "surely goodness and mercy will follow you all the days of your life". Goodness and mercy have followed me all the days of my life, thanks to the Lord for His mercy and love as He pursued this stoopid sinful little sheep and so why not tomorrow? No reason at all. Just that fear. How I hate fear! Imagine in Heaven, the absence of it!
love to all
Ditta

Re: in hospital for day surgery tomorrow

Don't worry, Ditta, with the local anesthetic they give you, there is minimal discomfort. You're able to get up and do your normal activities after the procedure. It will be fine, Ditta. The Lord will be there beside you, holding your hand.

I will be praying for you, dear sis!! It will be all right, you'll see!!!

Your Rita Family will lift you up. Be of good cheer and let G-d be gracious and show you His favor.
Bless You!!!

Amen, God bless you and keep you, Ditta.

Ditta..

This is my favorite Scripture verse whenever I get afraid

Is 41:13

For I am the LORD, your God,
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.

Ditta I had that procedure done. It wasn't bad.
I took something to relax and it really helped.

I will pray for your peace and for a good report!

Amen to Ritas prayers-

"He pursued this stoopid sinful little sheep "
me too Ditta. ME too.

How can you be afraid after all God had done for you mollie?
Just watch me quiver in my boots.Just watch me.
Lord, when will I have faith
and learn to trust in you?

I'm in the boat with Jesus- I'm in the boat with Jesus
Lord help me keep my eyes on you.

Hugs.

Ditta, Praying for you too!!

Praying our Lord guides the surgeons, all the while our Jesus, we know is close to you . . . praying for a quick recovery, Ditta . .

Ditta,
Praying in agreement with all the above prayers.
May the GOD of Heaven and Earth,give you PEACE.
Love in JESUS

Ditta, I've prayed for you as well in Jesus Name for your needs per your request.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Ditta dear Sis,

Praying sis, all will be well. He is holding your hand
Love ya sis
ybiC / Paul

Ditta, just remember that not only did Jesus say He would never leave you nor forsake you but you are also surrounded by angels. You will be fine and we will all be praying for you. Love & blessings Ditta

P.S. What if Jesus comes in a surprise early rapture BEFORE the procedure!!! Wouldn't that be something!

Praying for you, Ditta!

You'll be fine Ditta - prayers added here.

Ditta Sis,
Praying for you.

Ditta, I am praying for you and that you will have a quick recovery.. Father, speak peace to Ditta now and give the Doctors widsom and discernment as they operate. Make Your presense ever so real to Ditta.
I pray in Jesus name, amen.

His Blessings upon you...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Ditta,

Praying for you to feel Our Lord's arms around you in feeling safe and loved, cuddled close enough to hear the beat of His Heart, knowing He'll guide the surgeon's hands and trusting Him that all will be well. "Surely only goodness and mercy will follow Ditta from start to finish of this procedure. Feel Him rocking you side to side , saying "It's okay, I've got you covered. Everything will be just fine." Feel that assurance deep within as you rest in your love for Him. and your trust in your Jehovah Rapha and Savior. Close your eyes and soon this will be over. I pray you'll have a pleasant dream experience to remind you of His loving care for you today and every day.
I cover you from head to toe in Our Precious Lord's Blood shed for you and your protection & Salvation. Placing you in His hands now! Amen

Shalom,Almoni,(Abundant Peace to you) Ditta ,Praying,Shalom which surpasses understanding,May Adonai,Cover you will HIS Precious Blood,He will Get you through it,may you heal quickly,full restoration, ,it will be okay~!!~huggs~ you are not alone.

Lifting you in prayer, dear sister, Ditta.

Psalm 91:11 (NASB)
For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways.

Isaiah 41:10 (NASB)
'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

Joshua 1:9 (NASB)
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

Deuteronomy 31:8 (NASB)
"The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed."

Praying for you Ditta

Praying for you to feel better quickly.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Ditto...praying for you. (Oh, I mean DITTA! Ha! Ha! I made a funny LOL!)

Ditta, please write and let us know how you are doing after your surgery today. Praying for you...

Ditta, how did the hysteroscopy go today, sis???

Hello y'all I'm so happy I need to find me a new travellin' tune! I knew that your prayers would cover me and after all has gone so well I was able to pray and thank the Lord this morning. I was very nervous all night and early morning went to the hospital. The nurses and the doctors couldn't have been kinder, right from the start. Still I must have resembled a rabbit in the headlights about to be run-over as I went into that surgery room with all those people (including some bright-eyed young medical students who asked if I minded if they were there; naturally I said no problem what was I going to object at that stage?). It's scarey when you get on to that table knowing something's gonna be done you wouldn't want to know about! But as the anaesthetist (did I spell that right?) told me "here's the sleep juice" and to think about my next holiday (ha ha like we can afford one!) everything was fine. My next thought was wondering if the alarm clock had gone off and whether I needed to wake up to get to the hospital. Just recovered after that, being wheeled about on the little bed thing. Actually from then on it was the least stressful day in my week as it's so nice having people look after you! An hour later I had finished off three cups of tea (this is England you know!) plus a sandwich.

Then the consultant came down and told me the thingies had been removed fine, that the "lining" (don't ask) looked fine and that the thingies looked as if there wasn't any problem with them although they'd be sent off for a biopsy which is standard procedure.

Hubby collected me soon after and since then I've just been thanking the Lord for His goodness to me. For 24 hours I can't drive, operate heavy machinery (especially the dishwasher!) or make important decisions (so I need to keep ahold of the TV remote just in case). Signed off work today and am just mooching around enjoying the faint after-buzz of a general anaesthetic (without any guilt!).

On the older thread you were there for me and I'd shared how a couple months ago we'd tried to go to another hospital for the consult where later I would have been obliged to have the procedure. But the car wouldn't start.

I thank the Lord that He didn't just give me what I asked for as I frantically prayed for that car to start and so I ended up in this other smaller and friendlier hospital.

I thank the Lord even that He didn't just zap the thingies when I asked Him to but led me through this waiting time. Because I'd had an extreme fear of illness, of doctors, of hospitals. And in these months of waiting and uncertainty, I've had to face all of these things and I have known His absolute nearness and absolute faithfulness and love. The fear had to be dealt with too and He has done that by just taking me through what I feared. And it is OK.

I thank you dearest beautiful brothers and sisters in the Lord for your prayers and love. We are really church here and I cannot wait to meet and hug each one of ya'll. I think I know my travellin' tune next time - I've posted it before but I watch it on DVD all the time I love it so much. And it says it all: "look for me!"
very much love
Ditta

The Lord knows what He is doing! Now you are healthy and even stronger than before! WONDERFUL.

So happy for your good report and a good experience.
I thank the Lord for this.

I am dittoing the post for ditta from 2HH LOL

I think I made a funny

Another proof that God works all things for good to those who love Him. Glad you're well and everything's good Ditta!!

Ditta, that's great news!! I just knew that the Lord would see you through. Praise God!!!

Ahhh, Ditta! {{HUGs}}

I can really hear the sweet relief in your words. I'm so happy for you that everything went well. Thanks so much for the update.

Will be keeping you in prayer for those biopsies to come back negative.

Yes, enjoy the after effects of the 'sleepy juice", without guilt. You crack me up, sis!

Love ya!

YSIC,
Chris

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com