<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
from Jayse Come and feast at the table of The Lord!...

5/5/10 From Our Lord and Savior, YahuShua HaMashiach, Jesus The Christ - A Letter Given to Jayse, For The Lord’s Children, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

This is a time of great rejoicing, for I am coming quickly!...

Thus says The Lord, concerning the day when I ascended to The Father in glory... Of which I have now commanded you to remember and keep holy to The Lord, rejoicing in the anticipation of My coming, The Blessed Hope: Come and feast at the table of The Lord!... And rejoice! Give thanks, sing praises, and be filled with the joy of The Lord! Sing for Me, beloved... Sing! Yea, ascend the hill of The Lord, with pure hearts and clean hands, offering up praises to He who is true! Now is the time for great glory to be revealed, in the heavens above and upon the earth beneath!... The mighty and awesome power of The Lord! For lo, since the beginning of time, creation has waited for the sons of God to be revealed.
Therefore listen, perk up your ears and listen to the voice of your Redeemer, for assuredly, I say to you, it shall wait no longer... Lo, through the sons of men shall The Son of Man be glorified, in these last days. And in all power and righteous judgment, with great signs and wonders, shall The Father be revealed!... BEHOLD! His name shall resound in all the earth! For He shall set up an end sign to the nations, and I shall be glorified! In all the heavens and in all the earth shall it be made known... For there is but One Salvation! And I AM HE! Most assuredly, I say to you, My fullness is coming, and every eye shall behold My countenance! Lo, every knee shall bow to Me, calling Me Lord. Yea, every tongue will confess, “Jesus Christ is The Lord of Heaven and Earth, The Only Messiah”. They shall confess it aloud, and in the heavens shall it resound, “YahuShua is Yahuwah!”...

For I am coming quickly, to establish My kingdom,
And to make an end of all this wickedness...

snip from

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Let_The_Redeemed_of_The_Lord_Come_Running

Re: from Jayse Come and feast at the table of The Lord!...

Hi Mollie!! He talks about the ascension in the first paragraph and then down to this...

"For He shall set up an end sign to the nations, and I shall be glorified!"

When I first read this earlier I thought that an ascension day rapture would be a sign to the whole earth that was easy to see where everybody went and who they went with!!

Have a great day sis!

Mollie and all, I added this from another thread because it ties in with this message I believe. Love you all in Christ! Melissa

The main reason is this. The bible is written to all of us! The feasts are specifically Jewish. I believe that they are a teaching tool for the Jews. Jesus has fulfilled the first three feasts at his first coming and will fulfill the last three feasts at his second coming. I believe the middle feast Pentecost is the change of dispensation and is also the feast that will teach the Jews who Jesus is!!

This middle feast points to Jesus! Just like the menorra.

I think that the feasts are being used by God to school the Jewish people.

That is the main reason that I believe that the church will be raptured out on Ascension day. This is specifically a day that pertains to the church in that our head of the church left earth on that day. I believe the body will also leave earth on that day.

This is the 40th day of the count of the Omer and I believe that the Jewish rabbi's will be able to equate the 40 with us entering the promised land ahead of them!

They will also see from the book of Ruth that Jesus has married a gentile bride!

I think that the 10 day period from Ascension day to Pentecost will be a 10 day "trial" type period leading up to the dispensation change at Pentecost.

During this 10 days the rabbi's should be able to figure out where we went, with who and will beging turning to Jesus! Undoubtedly millions more will also get saved in that time period.

Again, the bottom line is that the feasts are a teaching tool for the Jewish audience, not necessarily the gentile audience. Even though we study them and understand them, they were made for the Jewish folks!

Is ascension day the 13th? or when is it? I keep getting all these date mixed up...I need to make me a post it note and put it on my computer

I think it is the 13?
from another thread.

I dont know.

This week or next week he will come soon.
Any where from today to the 23?

He told me tonight-
but hubby and i do not agree.

Melissa
Hi Mollie!! He talks about the ascension in the first paragraph and then down to this...

"For He shall set up an end sign to the nations, and I shall be glorified!"

snip

Yes- yeah- YESAH .Come quickly Lord Jesus.

YESAH? that must be southern?

Mollie, I think that is southern!!

My hubby is also not in agreement with me, he keeps saying "no one knows the day or the hour" but ... he also is really thinking about this because he knows me and he knows my track record as far as our disagreements!

YESAH.

same here. LOL.

Ascension Day is May 13th. 10 days before Pentecost which is the 23rd.

I hope the Lord comes to get us on Ascension day. You make some good points here. I still kind of feel like based on other things it will be Pentecost, but I would much rather you be right and it be on the 13th. WOW!

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

Hubby Gene said
it will be Pentecost.

I'm gunna bet on both horses in the race.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com