Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update On My Daughter!!!

Well my daughter Shaylee is with her Auntie right now and please pray God breaks this control he has over my daughter and her auntie with smoking.

They are both christians but they need help in this area and they need to get back into living their life for God and not the world.

I am glad my daughter is with my Auntie I am hoping this break away from each other will help my daughter but my sister really isn't the best influence for her.

So I am hoping God can help them both get back to loving God together!!! I really do want them to be in the rapture with me!!!

Thank you all for your prayers for them.

Love ya

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

Re: Update On My Daughter!!!

Dear Angelheart

Just to encourage you, I smoked for over 30 years, and the Lord miraciously delivered me from it 2 years ago with no withdrawl symptoms. If He can do it for me, surely He can for your daughter, also!! I will pray for that.

I thnk it's a great idea that you and your daughter are taking a break from each other. It will give you a chance to heal those wounds and for your daughter to miss and appreciate what she has in you. I will pray for that, also.

Love you, sis!!

Thank you Lisaleenie!!! You always bring tears to my eyes I love you so much!!!

Thanks for your prayers and yes I am beleiving in a miracle for my daughter and sister because this is an awful bondage!!!

I am so glad the Lord broke you from it and if he can do it for you yes he can do it for them too!!!

Love you and can't wait to see you at the Rita Reception Room!!!

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=667676418

I FEEL THE SAME WAY, DEAR SIS!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU, TOO!

LOVE YOU!!

AngelHeart, I am sure that this is an answer to your prayers!! Hang in there sis! Will remember to pray for these two!

PS I smoked for many years too. I think it is one of those things that the bible says is lawful but not profitable for us to do!! Love you sis!!

Lord I know You love these two family members whether or not they smoke, but Lord, give them hearts to be more like You, even today Lord. Loose them from this habit Jesus, and free them, Amen

(When I was 19 and driving along with my husband, smoking, all of a sudden my stomach just turned. A literal sick feeling. I stuck my arm out the window and dropped the cigarette! The only only only time I could smoke after that was when we were out dancing on weekends. But soon after that, I never smoked again. I consider that must have been a gift from the Lord, before I truly met Him!)

Lord do your mighty will according to these
two daughters of your.
And please give AngelHeart peace about this.
Thank you Lord.

Thank you so much Melissa, Kolleen and Star for your love and concern and prayers!!!

Love you

AngelHeart

AngelHeart, I too have prayed for your daughter as well and I'm still struggling to give up the pipe. I went 7 days without it and was miserable and fell on my face again...to be accountable...I failed.

As Melissa said, "PS I smoked for many years too. I think it is one of those things that the bible says is lawful but not profitable for us to do!!" She is right. ( color emphasis mine )

Please pray for me also.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Hi AngelHeart - I'll continue to pray for Shaylee,too - "kickin' the smoking habit" can be especially tough, as many of us know,unless the Lord delivers us suddenly and painlessly. Nicotine is 7 times as addictive as cocaine. We know that who the Son sets free is free, indeed - and freedom from addictions is a tremendous blessing! I'm praying that for Shaylee, and each of us who are praying against bondages to habits, attitudes, behaviors, etc.

God's working in your daughter's life, and has a whole prayer squad interceding on her behalf. Be blessed, Sister!

Email: kate5525@aol.com

Lord,
We lift up Shaylee and Auntie before your throne. Lord we pray that you would deliver them from this addiction to nicotine. May you cause the taste to go bad in their mouths that they would no longer desire to smoke a cigarette again. That you would assuage whatever cravings or withdrawal symptoms would be. Lord we pray that you would draw them both closer to you in their daily walk. We thank you and praise you in Jesus' name. Amen.

Yes,I Will Pray , Total Restoration,and Healing for your loved one,i definitely understand how you feel, i will pray for your loved ones,deliverence from smoking!

I don't smoke
And I don't chew
I don't go out
With girls who do!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com