Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I need help

I am really stressed out. My son, Parker is 3 1/2 yrs old. He was born with multiple heart defects but has never had open heart surgery although the doctors tell me that he will need it to fix everything thats wrong. Over the last 3 yrs, I have read every healing scripture in the Bible, listened to healing CDS, prayed over him so many times I can't even tell you..
But he's still not healed. What is wrong with me??? Is it because I don't speak in tongues??? Is that holding me back? What does spirit filled mean anyway? I just watched Sid Roth and the guy on there said that anyone can prophesy as long as they are spirit filled. I want to cry, scream, give up! I can't hear the Lord's voice and I don't know why all of you can?! I'm not mad, I just want to be closer to him. I want to know him more but something is holding me back and I don't know what.
I went to a women's retreat in March and the speaker prophesied over me and said that Hell has been attacking me at every angle and that I can't win for losing. I am so sick of the devil! Please, pray for me!

Re: I need help

RHI, praying for you dear sis. The pain of unfulfilled expectation can be overwhelming at times. Many of us here at RITA know what you are going through; you are not alone.

God is sovereign, He will fulfill His promises that He has given in His Word. It is the timing of that fulfillment that we have such difficulty with. That is where our faith is tested and given an opportunity to grow and finish the race.

Do not lose hope, dear one, His mercy IS sufficient to sustain you through the dark times of doubt.

We love you and stand with you

Tom

Rhi,

All of us can't speak in tongues. I totally identify with your struggles, I'm trusting these struggles are only days away form being relevant.

I'm lifting you up in prayer, please pray for me. DON'T QUIT!!!

Cesca

ps: Here are some resources on "Hearing from God."

http://www.cwgministries.org/Free-Christian-Books-and-Articles.htm

I have found them helpful as I am hearing from our Beloved. Want more info or testimony, please write me......e-mail enclosed.

Email: cesca4u@optonline.net

Dearest Rhi;
My dear wife has been sick since the mid nineties: several car crashes with head injuries and a long list of things. I do, at times, wonder how it is she is alive. She is in pain and nausea all the time...and yet she is my hero...she never complains and is sweet and loving constantly.
We have been praying daily for a healing...head to toes... back to front...head and teeth to feet. One day...either the healing or raptured body will come. In the meantime....it's very hard to wait and wait and watch. What is G-d's purpose in the delay...I don't know...I have asked Him...but I still don't know a thing.
Hang in there with so many of us who watch and wait on one we love for the healing to come. It's a coming....and coming right soon!!!

Corrie and Betsy Ten Boom in prison camp knew they'd be free
by Chriatmas I think was the day.

One died.
They both be freed.

I be sick.

Heb . 11 the faith chapter
some go to victory " choosing rather to suffer affliction " Heb 11: 25

others were tortured. (11: 35

and scourgings, yea moreoever of bonds and imprisonment .. 11:36

the Christian walk ain't all gravy and mountain tops.

1 Cor 12 and 13

Not every body speaks in tongues
but the greatest of all is to walk in love.

THe church in Russia
learned to walk in love
in the school of suffering

but not all of them learned.

Lord help me to hear your voice.
He does not always speak to me
( mostly silent in my Christian walk)
and I miss the way.

I sin every day - I fall short of the law.
Lord, teach me to obey.

I would rather be obedient than to live on the mountian top. WE all have our burden to carry. Some are heavy and some light. I think God gets to choose.

Rhi:

What are the defects?

JJ

dear sweet sister in Christ.....my heart goes out to you honey and to your precious son....sometimes we are not to know why healing either happens slowly or in some cases not at all...only the good LORD knows what is best....but yes we have to have faith in your son's healing....we will all pray for him.....I dont speak in tongues either...I want to....and I dont understand why I havent been given that gift...I question myself on that too...but I just keep praising the Lord....He is my everything! And believe me dear, the Lord loves you and your family sooooooooooooooo much!!!!! I dont know if i liked the idea of that speaker speaking to you the way he did...mmmmmm....i just dont like that....be positive....forget that speaker talked like that....for some reason that doesnt feel right with my spirit....but that is just me....we all love you and will be praying for your son....and dont give up!!!! love. sue

Email: slalanis@live.com

Rhi, I've prayed in agreement with our sisters and brothers for your needs as well.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

sue alanis
I dont know if i liked the idea of that speaker speaking to you the way he did...mmmmmm....i just dont like that....be positive....forget that speaker talked like that....for some reason that doesnt feel right with my spirit....but that is just me....we all love you and will be praying for your son....and dont give up!!!! love. sue

Dear Rhi,
I also pray for you and your son. We are all members of the body of Jesus Christ. There is nothing wrong with you. Each one of us received their own special gift, some of us have the gift of tongues, another discernment etc. I think being a loving mother is one of it too! I agree with Sue Alanis about the speaker of the women's retreat.
Do not lose hope Sister our "Redeemer" is very near.
God Bless you
Ann

RHI dear Sis,

I am in total agreement with what Tom said dear Sis.
I will keep you in my prayers

If you believe and have faith in him, that is all that matters. Our weakest prayers, our crying pleas to the throne, are often the times when our prayers are the strongest.

Hand in there, Jesus is hearing every single word and is catching every single tear.

Love ybiC / Paul

Dear Rhi,
Agreeing with the prayers going up for both you and Parker. You are not alone.

ASD, VSD, Tricuspid Atresia, and Transposition of the Great Vessels.

Thank you all so very much! I really appreciate all of your prayers. It means soooo much to me. Thanks again.

Rhi

Rhi
ASD, VSD, Tricuspid Atresia, and Transposition of the Great
Vessels.

Thanks Rhi for listing the defects. I don't know what your thoughts are regarding Chinese Medicine. I know some Christians think that anything except Allopathic is of the devil. I don't.

This abstract makes sense to me. Parker may respond to acupuncture and herbs but do your homework. Not all practitioners would be able to handle this case. If you are in the U.S every state has a licensing board so you may want to start there. If you tell me your state I may be able to make a recommendation.

http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0167527302004266

Background: The Jing-Mai (variously translated as the Channel, Vessel or Meridians), as described by traditional Chinese medicine, probably exists and has represented the connections between various parts of human body during embryonic development. According to the Chinese theories, there are 14 major Jing-Mai within the human body, of which four are directly connected with the Heart. Methods: The described paths of the four Jing-Mai were compared with features of congenital syndromes involving particular types of congenital heart defects. Results: Specific correlation seem to exist between such four Jing-Mai and known developmental mechanisms underlying various congenital heart defects: the Kidney Jing-Mai—ectomesenchymal tissue migration abnormalities; the Spleen Jing-Mai—situs and looping defects; the Heart Jing-Mai—abnormal cell death; the Small Intestine Jing-Mai (and the Heart Jing-Mai)—extracellular matrix anomalies. Conclusions: The Chinese theories seem to provide some intriguing insights into the pathogeneses of congenital heart defects. The Jing-Mai seems to distinguish from, but nevertheless have a close relationship with the blood vessels. Utilization of the Jing-Mai will probably enable a better understanding and development of new treatments for cardiovascular diseases.

JJ

Sister,
This vessel just started to pray for you.
And this is what I heard.
Ps.46:10)Be still,and know that I am God:I will be
exalted among the heathen,I will be exalted in the
earth.
One thing I know that works.Start praiseing the Lord.
I know,this is easy for me to say.Cause this vessel
is not in your shoes.
And sister,I don't speek in tongues.
In the blessed name of JESUS.
Lord,give your daughter the peace and tranquility she
needs.Lord,please speek her heart.What you know she
needs to hear.And in your perfect timing.Do your
healing will in her child.
All in JESUS name

Rhi, I am praying for your son...

As I read your message the Lord spoke these words to me in song "IN HIS TIME, GOD DOES EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL IN HIS TIME"...I pray this will be of some constolation. Father, I pray that You will send Your Word and You will heal this little boy..Nothing is too hard for You. I plead Your blood Jesus over him and place Your angels around him and his family. I pray that You would speak peace to his family and hold them close to you. Make your presense ever so real. I pray in the name of Jesus, amen.

His Blessings...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Prayers going up for your son and your family today .
Thank you for encouraging this believer, Lord !Jesus Dear LORD , make a way where there is no way !
With God all things are possible .
in Jesus , bb

I am in agreemwnt wih all the peayers that have already been sent up for your son....be strong and of good courage...God bless you and your son..and god give her the peace that passes all understanding...

Dear Rhi,

God has you in the palm of His hand. He knows your needs, and He is able. He loves you so much. He will bring you through this hour. He will strengthen you and be your high tower. Run into Him and rest. Only He can bring you the sabbath rest of Hebrew 4. He has great grace.

I have walked with Him and watched for Him for almost 30 years now. I have NEVER heard His voice, or physically seen Him, even in vision. He has always been near to me thru praise music and revealed Himself and His will, thru His word.

Don't be discouraged because you haven't either. There is a special blessing for those who have never seen and yet believe. See John 20:29.

The enemy of our souls wants to make us think he has the victory. You have the victory in Christ, he cannot overcome you, unless you let Him.

I have learned more of God's peace and rest this year, since my husband, my best friend, was diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. I never knew Christ in this way before. Because of all the continual prayers of the saints, I have rested and had His peace that passes all understanding. I have learned to rest in Him and completely trust Him. I have felt His love more thru this then ever before.

He still is fighting the cancer, and winning! but we praise God for the outcome, whatever He chooses. I never dreamed I could get through something like this, but by His grace we can! With joy even!

I pray for your little one he is in God's hands, and as we have learned, there is no better place to be. And......He is coming so soon, it all may be a moot point anyways. So rejoice! He is still on the throne.

Email: weaman@mac.com

Star, I thank you for your words. I feel that the Lord spoke those same words to me last week, so this is conformation. Thank you so much for your prayers.

In Christ,
Rhi

Thank you all, so very, very much. Your words a such encouragement to me. I truly feel your prayers right now! Paise God!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com