Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Interesting

The UsGS earthquake site now has a seperate link for California and Nevada in addition to the worldwide and Usa earthquake links.....

Are they preparing?

Re: Interesting

Do they know something that we dont know?

JS, from 5 Doves, I learned that the 3-headed Buddha idol w/the 8 arms, is in San Francisco...

What does that tell ya'?

Tammy

How triple sad for Cal.

I just saw this post and want to comment. I go to that USGS site several times a day because earthquakes have been so frequent for such a long time now. I have noticed that occassionally there will be a pretty hefty earthquake somewhere (especially when it happens in the U.S.) and I'll go back an hour or two later and it's just gone - not on the list at all. Another thing I have noticed is that a larger magnitude quake will hit and an hour or two later they will downsize it a few points below waht it was originally. For instance a 7.0 might be changed to a 6.8. What is this ? Maniputlation? Is it true science, true reporting or "managing the news" so people won't panic?

In Russia the news is managed.
Teh sheep are directed.

In Nazi Germany it was called propaganda.
Teh sheep are lead -

it could never happen to us.
In the land of the free.

TEH world is unside down you see-
the communitst are reciving him -
and we
are kickin him out of teh school - the military - the governmnet -

wrong is right
and right is wrong

Teh days of Jeremiah are here you see?

mtnmollie
In Russia the news is managed.
Teh sheep are directed.

In Nazi Germany it was called propaganda.
Teh sheep are lead -

it could never happen to us.
In the land of the free.

TEH world is unside down you see-
the communitst are reciving him -
and we
are kickin him out of teh school - the military - the governmnet -

wrong is right
and right is wrong

Teh days of Jeremiah are here you see?

wow mollie it took two times to read this LOL...but you are right the world is upside down......interesting.....

I have a Firefox app that makes my screen shake, and on the bottom left corner it shows the earthquake that made my screen shake. Just a few minutes ago Mindanao, Philippines had a 4.7.

Email: bjaksc@hotmail.com

EArthquakes up 280 %
I read on the net-
for what its worth.

That got my red light flashing.
WE can't have any one antiscipating the return of Jesus, now can we? The news must be controled.

Hay everybody- JesusiscomingSOON!

The world is falling apart.
Did you notice?

BrendaR
I have a Firefox app that makes my screen shake, and on the bottom left corner it shows the earthquake that made my screen shake. Just a few minutes ago Mindanao, Philippines had a 4.7.

How did you get that app? does it go off every time there is an earthquake? or just when a big one hits...I would want to throw my computer screen if it goes off every time there is one!!!no seriously how did you get that app?

ok I see it is just your bottom left corner that shakes...I thouht you meant the whole screen...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com