Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I'm So Homesick

So homesick, so ready to go home now - may it be tonight!

Re: I'm So Homesick

Me too, T. Sue, me too!

Thank so much for the song.

Sue dear sis,

Just read in your other post where you said, today I was on the verge of tears.

Well Sis, hold onto those tears, for shortly they will emerge as tears of JOY!!!!

Love ya
ybiC / Paul

Dear Paul, you are always there to cheer each of us up. The enormity of the scenario that will take place when we are caught up overcame me today. Even on the way home, I was thinking about the fact that at any moment we will be gone and how sad it will be for all who are left here. I so want to go home, and at the same time my heart is heavy for the ones who think that life will always go on as it has in days past, without a clue of the horror that is just around the corner.

Texas Sue
So homesick, so ready to go home now - may it be tonight!

What song!?! I see no song here.

I am, just like you, T/Sue...very homesick, and want sooo much to go home to be with our dear precious Lord.

Tammy

Love the song! Made me cry tears of joy.

Thanks Sue!

SisterinChrist. These Lyrics are for you.

I've Never Been This Homesick Before

There's a light in the window,
The table's spread in splendor;
Someone's standing by the open door.
I can see a crystal river,
So I must be near forever;
Lord, I've never been this homesick before.

Chorus:
See the bright light shine!
It's just about home time.
I can see my Father standing at the door.
This world has been a wilderness,
And I'm ready for deliverance.
Lord, I've never been this homesick before.

I can see the family gather,
Sweet faces, all familiar;
No one's old or feeble anymore.
This old lonesome heart is cryin';
Think I'll spread my wings for flyin'.
Lord, I've never felt this homesick before.

Chorus:
See the bright light shine!
It's just about home time.
I can see my Father standing at the door.
This world has been a wilderness,
And I'm ready for deliverance.
Oh, Lord, I've never been this homesick before.

(Repeat Chorus)

No, Lord, I've never been this homesick before.

Texas Sue
Even on the way home, I was thinking about the fact that at any moment we will be gone and how sad it will be for all who are left here. I so want to go home, and at the same time my heart is heavy for the ones who think that life will always go on as it has in days past, without a clue of the horror that is just around the corner.

T/S - I understand just how you feel. So torn in two.

Well sweet sister T/Sue,
There are many of in the same frame of mind.
Between you and AngelHeart.
This vessel spends a lot of time in tears.
Oh Father,reach down and snatch up you BRIDE.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In JESUS name

Star
Well sweet sister T/Sue,
In JESUS name

As Paul said above we will all soon be crying tears of joy when we find ourselves high above and beyond all the troubles here. We will be like Israel when they came through the Red Sea. God told them to look at their enemies because "after today you will never see them again." What a time that will be.

I'm am homesick too, Sue. I think Shirley described it well...I feel torn in two...

Me, too... I'm almost numb today.

Texas Sue
Dear Paul, you are always there to cheer each of us up. The enormity of the scenario that will take place when we are caught up overcame me today. Even on the way home, I was thinking about the fact that at any moment we will be gone and how sad it will be for all who are left here. I so want to go home, and at the same time my heart is heavy for the ones who think that life will always go on as it has in days past, without a clue of the horror that is just around the corner.

Sue that has been happening to me too!!! I feel drained right now between finals and crying out for the ones who are going to be left behind...

Shirley
Texas Sue
Even on the way home, I was thinking about the fact that at any moment we will be gone and how sad it will be for all who are left here. I so want to go home, and at the same time my heart is heavy for the ones who think that life will always go on as it has in days past, without a clue of the horror that is just around the corner.

T/S - I understand just how you feel. So torn in two.

Thats it exactly shirley....

Texas Sue
Star
Well sweet sister T/Sue,
In JESUS name

As Paul said above we will all soon be crying tears of joy when we find ourselves high above and beyond all the troubles here. We will be like Israel when they came through the Red Sea. God told them to look at their enemies because "after today you will never see them again." What a time that will be.

i was trying to get into my spirit today what it will be like there rejoicing but my heart kept going back to the people who will be left behind and I could not see myself being joyful even when I told myself there will be no sorrow...I still feel sad right now...

thank you sue for this thread ...It helps to know I am not alone with this...I need sleep... I have not gotten much the last few days...and the other night I was startled awake by a door slamming....I thought it was my bedroom door and then I thought it was my son but his door clicks when it shuts and he would not be up late slamming doors anyway.... and last night the same thing...I heard him calling me for help and I could not wake up and I kept calling out to him that I could not wake up but i was trying to... it was awful...then I did wake up and it was all a dream...we anointed his room tonight and the whole house....

joyful susan
[
i was trying to get into my spirit today what it will be like there rejoicing but my heart kept going back to the people who will be left behind and I could not see myself being joyful even when I told myself there will be no sorrow...I still feel sad right now...

God will rescue the church of the Left Behind.
I have been praying for them for years and years and years...

One day at an AoG church a traveling evenglist gave me a scripture- I will bring your people home - in the OT book of prophets-

ok Lord - yes I have your promise.

Gene is leaving 3 boys behind but we know God will rescue them in his time. Your people too- Rita.
I prayed for your people before i met you.
If you live in the USA or Canada.
My faith is only so big.

but the world follows teh US of A.
As she goes so go they.

Be of good cheer little sheep-
do not weep -
hes got you covered.

TN Dove

Ive been numb for a while.

This horse race is almost over.
We are almost home.

Good thing too-
my tube of toothpaste is almost empty
adn my ball of energy
almost gone.

I cant see
I cant spell
and I cant hardly type.

Letsgo home Lord.
Come quickly LOrd Jesus.

Lord give Joyful Susan
joy and peaceful sleep.

I wake up at 3
for the last 3 nights.

last night I was awake for an hour- 3-4.
I'm tired.

mtnmollie
joyful susan
[

God will rescue the church of the Left Behind.
I have been praying for them for years and years and years...

One day at an AoG church a traveling evenglist gave me a scripture- I will bring your people home - in the OT book of prophets-

ok Lord - yes I have your promise.

Gene is leaving 3 boys behind but we know God will rescue them in his time. Your people too- Rita.
I prayed for your people before i met you.
If you live in the USA or Canada.
My faith is only so big.

but the world follows teh US of A.
As she goes so go they.

Be of good cheer little sheep-
do not weep -
hes got you covered.

ahhh Mollie you are a faithful servant.....

and thank you for praying for my family.... I just sent the information about the whale to my daughter... and told her that if she does go through the trib then I know she will make it to heaven....but I do not want her to go through the trib.....she was hurt in church (why people can be so judgemental especially to a kid from a single parent home is hard to understand but it happens) ... we had a good talk on mothers day...she was on fire for god when she was little and we used to pray in the spirit together..... I told her not to look at the people but to look at God....I really believe He is moving on her...it was good to have all my kids together and we talked some about it....(I waited until I felt lead though and it worked)

If you can pray that she will recieve the enail I just sent her (not recieve the email but recieve the message and be touched)

mtnmollie
TN Dove

Ive been numb for a while.

This horse race is almost over.
We are almost home.

Good thing too-
my tube of toothpaste is almost empty
adn my ball of energy
almost gone.

I cant see
I cant spell
and I cant hardly type.

Letsgo home Lord.
Come quickly LOrd Jesus.

LOL Mollie my tube is almost gone too and i keep wondering if this will be the last one I use....

and my energy too.... I have always had LOTS of eneergy but lately it has not been the same and I amn dreaming of being in heaven and having that energy back again and hiking...swimming...running all over heaven... Oh and dancing...especially dancing!!!

mtnmollie
Lord give Joyful Susan
joy and peaceful sleep.

I wake up at 3
for the last 3 nights.

last night I was awake for an hour- 3-4.
I'm tired.

I had a great night of sleep last night...tahnk you for asking God to give me a good night of sleep ..I am sure I will sleep well again tonight now....

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com