<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Peggy here's some more Corgi pictures.....

Email: mariacallison@hotmail.com

Re: Peggy here's some more Corgi pictures.....

Here's a Corgi picture.

Oh Wait...that's not a dog.....D'OH!!!!!

Maria - thank you for the pics! Was gone all day. In the AM listening to a young man who is returning to Turkey as a missionary to the muslims. After lunch, changing the car battery! The heat wave in Houston must have done it in.

Corgis are so cute - who couldn't smile! They are precious - Bella and Blossom!!! Which one is which? Just puppies yet...

Will have to take more of Tonka!

Knight Michael, ha ha, are you trying to side track this thread with the cats and car?

Loved your last pic!!!

~P

Email: cidp@aol.com

They are so cute...how can those tiny legs hold up that big body.......

Joyful Susan - Only God knows!

They can fly too!!!

Peggy

They can fly too!!!

Omgoodness how cute...

I have a friend who has a brown dog with short legs and I was trying to figure out what he is.... he is all brown though so maybe a mix? He was excited to see me the other day and when I bent down to pet him he jumped up off the floor and licked me right in the mouth...LOL...little bugger and he was fast too....I think he is a corgi mix now...unless they come in all brown too...

joyful susan

Omgoodness how cute...

I have a friend who has a brown dog with short legs and I was trying to figure out what he is.... he is all brown though so maybe a mix? He was excited to see me the other day and when I bent down to pet him he jumped up off the floor and licked me right in the mouth...LOL...little bugger and he was fast too....I think he is a corgi mix now...unless they come in all brown too...

They don't come in one solid color. Always have four white feet, and some white on the face, chest, and neck.

They are fast - he might be a corgi mix.

Need to go to bed, hope I'll sleep as usually toss and turn a lot.

Night Sis

Here ya go sisters

Peggy

They can fly too!!!

Krypto Corgi!!!

That is so funny....y'all were up all night posting pictures.....they are great!!!!!!!

Peggy, Bella is the one in front with more white on her face...she is 4 and weighs 25lbs, Blossom has the stripe and she is 6 and weighs 22 lbs. She is an itty bit.

We have 13 chihuahuas coming in today for a bath, that barely weigh a pound and, they wear diapers!!!!!!! I call them chihuahua chips!!!!!!!

I just love Corgis can someone fill me in on the breed, how much they cost, are they sweet and fun loving. They are so cute..

Love.................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Lynn, you can get them for free!!! An adult to rescue and, you don't have to go through the puppy madness.

They are sweet and fun loving, some are mellow and some are clowns. They can be bossy and independent minded, that is because of the herding instinct so, you have to assert your dominance over them from the beginning. They hold their own with the big dogs!!!!

I have a big smile on my face right now - You guys are the best!

Corgi pictures are just making me happy at the moment!

Lynn,

They are so much fun, but mine is rather "incorrigible" and probably 2x's as big as Maria's!

He has his sweet moments, though. Loves to play frisbee and herd the cats!

Knight Michael - Thanks, looks like Tonka too - when he was a bit leaner

Hungry Tonka

I ate!

I love the puppie pictures!!! It looks like their bodies grow and their little legs stay baby legs.....I want one now.....I am going to have sooooo many pets in heaven.

Joyful Susan - We will have our heart's desire!

Peggy

I will have a handsome husband too!?!?!?!?!?! that has only eyes for me??? and treats me like a princess....yay!

Maria, Just had to tell you that your babies are adorable!!

joyful susan
Peggy

I will have a handsome husband too!?!?!?!?!?! that has only eyes for me??? and treats me like a princess....yay!

Joyful Susan, Wow, that is what He wants from us too!!

Don't think it will be much longer!!

Thanks so much Melissa, Bella really filled that void that Alex left, for both of us, she was a gift from God.

Peggy, Tonka is really pretty,

And yes Susan, I am glad I won't be needing or looking for another husband. We know who loves us.

Peggy

Hungry Tonka

I ate!

Peggy your dog is soo cute :) but I thik he isbeng attacked by a rubber chicken!!

you can not even tell that his legs are only 2 inches long here..he looks like a tall dog :)

Oh and I saw that doggie today..he got a hair cut and below all that brown fur is some white!! but he is def a mix....

Omgosh - these corgis are sooooo cute!!!! Wouldn't it be nice if heaven was just full of baby animals? Like, they'd never grow up? Our cheeks would be hurting though from grinning from ear to ear!

Peggy and Maria - your Tonka and Bella and Blossom are adorable! I wanna pick em up and squeeze em!!

Shirley
Omgosh - these corgis are sooooo cute!!!! Wouldn't it be nice if heaven was just full of baby animals? Like, they'd never grow up? Our cheeks would be hurting though from grinning from ear to ear!

Peggy and Maria - your Tonka and Bella and Blossom are adorable! I wanna pick em up and squeeze em!!

Shirley that will be my hearts desire....lots of puppies and kittens....

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com