Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Two weeks from tonight....

... And my youngest daughter will be a high school graduate!
Bet you thought I was going to say someting about the Rapture, didn't you?

Just please pray I am well enough to go to the ceremony. I have had strep throat 6 times in a year and have it again. Apparently they say I immune to all antiboitics or something and want me to go to an internal medicine dr and an ENT to see what to do next. They just stretched my esophagus for the 4th time in a surgery about a month ago and with my severe arthritis and blood pressure running about 180/100 all the time and bad breathing problems , I am not doing well with having high fever with constant strep throat. Pluse I have to keep working full time for my medical insurance and really don't feel like it anymore. I just want to be able to make it to her graduation , but I would be more than happy if Jesus comes back for me tonight instead!

Re: Two weeks from tonight....

Hugs and prayers-

Brenda Sue;
Well..yeah...I thought you had a rapture idea cooking...just the same...you got my attention. I pray you are either; in excellent health, in a new body that never gets old or sick, or having the time of your life at the feast in heaven. We'll be at the table with the roses on it!!!
Seriously, I will pray for your healing. Bless You!!!

Jesus I pray that You will give Brenda sue the strength to see her baby graduate. Father you care for what concerns us and I know that You can and will provide everything Brenda Sue needs including her healing ....you are her super natural antibiotic and You alone can make her whole again.....

thank You Jesus.... and we give You all the glory :)

Oops sorry please forgive me...I was multitasking and it was easier...i never thought of it any other way than Brenda sue....

I'm not trying to sound awful, but shortening me to "BS" probably isn't good..but if I used my last name, my initials are "BM" so that is no better!!

Brenda Sue

Sorry to hear how sick you are. Praying for
your healing and to have the best time ever
at your daughter's graduation.

sick is not funny
but
replying to Brenda Sue's last post--

mary
Brenda Sue

Sorry to hear how sick you are. Praying for
your healing and to have the best time ever
at your daughter's graduation.

amen

Praying for a complete healing from the top of your head to the souls of your feet,,

Amen

Brenda Sue,

I pray that You would strengthen Brenda Sue and that she will be able to see her daughter graduate. I plead Your blood Jesus over Brenda Sue and speak words of comfort and peace to her heart.

I pray in Your name, Jesus, amen.

His Blessings....Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Brenda Sue, I have just prayed for you sister.
Your brother in Christ,

John

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

Praying for you Brenda Sue,ABBA And KING YESHUA,will fix it!!

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I am seriously considering heading to the ER right now because I am not getting any air in my lungs right now at all and I am getting so scared about this. I just hate to make my husband wake up right now and be there with me all night at a hospital. He needs his rest too. I am thinking I may just try to drive myself on in and just leave him a note so he can come up there in the morning. I just don't want to wake him up when he's sleeping so well right now

Brenda Sue
Thank you everyone for your prayers. I am seriously considering heading to the ER right now because I am not getting any air in my lungs right now at all and I am getting so scared about this. I just hate to make my husband wake up right now and be there with me all night at a hospital. He needs his rest too. I am thinking I may just try to drive myself on in and just leave him a note so he can come up there in the morning. I just don't want to wake him up when he's sleeping so well right now

Brenda I think it sounds like an attack... I am still praying for you.... do what you need to do .... but if you need medical attention I am sure your husband would want to be with you...but i do understand where you are coming from I would be thinking the same thing... but sometimes you need to think about yourself and your own health....

Brenda, I am an EMT and a firefigher and professionally I wouldn't advise driving yourself especially if you are having trouble breathing. Either wake him up or call 911. Don't risk passing out in the car while your behind the wheel.
Definitely get medical attention.
Love you in Christ,
John

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

I just finished praying a long detailed prayer for you before my post got deleated and now I have to start all over again.

Anyway, dear sis, I agree with John, that you should not drive over to ER alone. I hope that you had your husband or daughter drive you over there.

I pray that the Lord heals you of your high blood pressure, arthritis, strep throat, and breathing problems. I also pray that you will be healed and strong enough to go to your daughters high school graduation. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Hope this helpfull.
Have you had a chance,to try (I'll probably spell this
wrong),Coloadial silver.It is an immune support.
Or(NAC)?
We got these,because my husband needed them.And I started taking them.So my immunity would be up.
Just a couple of suggestions.Both of these products
can be purchased at a health food store.
Lord,
Please put your healing hand on your dauhter.For
complete healing in every area of her body.Then Lord
pour your strength in to her.Lord,please bless her
going to her daughter's graduation.
Thank you Lord for what you are going to do.
In JESUS name

Brenda check in as soon as possible.....

I hope all is well

and thanks Star I am going to go find me some of that ... I did not know i could just go to a health food store and get it....

Lord- I'm thankful for brothers and sisters up late at night to advise Brenda Sue. When we aren't feeling well and scared , we need to have friends who look out for us to advise us. I'm thankful for family who care through this web site and don't hesitate to get involved. Praying for Brenda Sue. Provide the answers she needs. Guide hospital staff to find the root cause of her problems, to provide relief and complete healing. This infection has taken hold and needs to be broken. Increase her immunity levels to fight off infection. We place Brenda Sue in the hands of our Master and Great Physician/healer, knowing her victory in this Health crisis comes through You alone, Lord. May her recovery bring You the Glory. And Lord, thank you also for Brenda's sense of humor at work in relieving her stress. We forget in the seriousness of the time in which we live, that humor is good medicine. Laugh a lot Brenda--good air intake with that!! We ask these things in Your Holy Name, Jesus, Name above all names. Amen

joyfull susan,
Your welcome.
You can also go on line an get more info on both.

VC you are a blessing also.

Re: Two weeks from tonight....Try this !!!

From Dr. Red Duke (1979) Baylor Medical Houston announced this on Channel 13 News.
Bring to a full rolling boil 1/8 cup salt in two quart saucepan of water , then
immediately turn down to "simmer" ....WATCH the pot !
The salt will heal while you go about your daily chores in the house . Try for two days .
Remember to turn down to SIMMER once the water is boiling full .
Hope this helps ...I do this for all sore throats , sinus infections, always works for me ..
God bless you ...prayers going up for you today ...bon

Brenda Sue...

bonbell
From Dr. Red Duke (1979) Baylor Medical Houston announced this on Channel 13 News.
Bring to a full rolling boil 1/8 cup salt in two quart saucepan of water , then
immediately turn down to "simmer" ....WATCH the pot !
The salt will heal while you go about your daily chores in the house . Try for two days .
Remember to turn down to SIMMER once the water is boiling full .
Hope this helps ...I do this for all sore throats , sinus infections, always works for me ..
God bless you ...prayers going up for you today ...bon

omgoodness Dr red duke!!! I have not heard of him in years...I guess he is in Houston now huh?

Bump

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com