This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Something for the RITA ladies

Re: Something for the RITA ladies

Paul/Aussie, The music was beautiful, so
romantic...thanks for posting it.

Wow beautiful Paul .... I love that wedding dress too... I have a scarf draped over the back of an antique chair in my bedroom that that veil reminds me of......

The song was beautifull.
Made me miss my sweet man.

Star
The song was beautifull.
Made me miss my sweet man.

((((HUGS)))) Star ....

I am not sure if you posted anything but I know he passed so was he was sick? I always read you as being in your 30's ...was he young too?

I know when you posted that he passed I was shocked .... and my heart went out to you and still does....It will not be much longer.

Yes,my sweet man was sick.
His lungs just would not hold air any more.His blood
was too thick.His heart was bad.
No sweetie,he was 68.Just 27 days from turning 69.And
I'M almost 62.
But the Lord blessed me.In being able to take care of
him.The hardest part for me.Is not being able to hear
his voice.
But he is with the Savior.And that helps.
SOOOOOOOO Much.
Cause I know,I'll see him again.
Thanks for asking.
Did not mean to bore you.
Just thr ramblings of an old saint.
Have a great day in the LORD

This did not bore me at all...I like to read about your husband.. I like the story of the ball of fire that settled on you and your husband saw it...I would have loved a relationhsip like the one you have.. I waited for a long time and did not settle ( or maybe was jsut scared I am not sure which) and that was my biggest desire to have a Godly husband....but I am ok with just being talken out of here without one...

someone posted a post about having companions in heaven..I so hope that is true..that is why I mostly wanted a husbandd so I would have that person with me for an eternity..

Your marriage sounds like it was very blessed....and I like hearing about it .....its somethign I have never had...I was married but it was not what it should have been.

and thank God your husband can brethe again.... I know he is rejoicing now and is waiting for you...I bet he is talking to Jesus about you.....:)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com