Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Sign of the prophet Jonah

Matthew 12:38-39:

Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
39But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Is this ANOTHER sign of Jonah?

Whale Article link

Re: The Sign of the prophet Jonah

Thats pretty amazing but I think the whale watching cruise I once took during the migration of the gray whales was the most amazing to me ..especially the one that came right out of the water next to the boat and everyone ran to that side to see it causing the boat to lean some!!

No really another sign...awesome...will need to share this sign with my son as well...thank you .

Hey Andy, how literal can that sign get!!!!

Amazing Bro

go check out cindy by the sea's blog!! Awesome insight on this sign!
I just have a hard time believing this is all "coincidence" more like Godincidence!!!

How do you get there Sharron? thanks..

I found it...

http://cindybythesea.wordpress.com/2010/05/12/the-sign-of-jonah/

Thanks EJ...that gave me chills..getting my celebrating on NOW and I am ready to go...

I can not wait until my son gets home to share this with him ....

Not sure how to post a link, but here is the web address
http://cindybythesea.wordpress.com/

You can just copy/paste

Great blog!! She really knows how to pull things together. When I saw this story, I knew that there was some great significance!!

So this whale is almost 1/2 a football field long!!!

Is that right a football field is 100 feet, and this whale is 15 meters, a meter is about 3 feet so about 45 feet, WOW sounds so incredible besides it reminds us about Jonah.

Noah's Ark, the Jonah Whale, what or who else is missing? Yeshua is coming soon!!!

Wonder if we will see a nephelim before we go?

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Also, did you see the story of a piece of brimstone that fell on an Isreali beach that was on fire? They couldn't put the fire out!! Warning of Judgement?? Warning for the world, sign for us!!

PraiseHim

Noah's Ark, the Jonah Whale, what or who else is missing? Yeshua is coming soon!!!

This made me laugh...

I guess if we saw nephelim...then we will have david and Golieth ( I almost wrote davy...remember that little show that came on on sundays....if you are old enough )

ummm maybe Adam was on a billboard here in Fort Worth about a week ago.....there was a naked man standing on top of a billboard in the arts district..could have been adam....

That part was blurred so I could not tell if he had a fig leaf or not ..LOL

PraiseHim

Is that right a football field is 100 feet, and this whale is 15 meters, a meter is about 3 feet so about 45 feet, WOW sounds so incredible besides it reminds us about Jonah.

A football field is 100 yards long, not feet. This whale is closer to being 15 yards long, or 3 of the five-yard lines on a football field. Still, clearly large enough to hold a man inside, if his throat would allow him to swallow the man.

don
PraiseHim

A football field is 100 yards long, not feet. This whale is closer to being 15 yards long, or 3 of the five-yard lines on a football field. Still, clearly large enough to hold a man inside, if his throat would allow him to swallow the man.

LOL I did not catch that... I was thinking man that whale was big and I was so glad the ones on the whale waching cruise were not that big!!! We were not in a big boat either.... and the one I saw was scary enough..

Sorry Joyful Susan I don't keep up with football, I was way off

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com