Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Our Hungarian Brothers and Sisters Celebrating Resurection Sunday

Beautiful!

Re: Our Hungarian Brothers and Sisters Celebrating Resurection Sunday

The Holy Spirit is moving in Hungary....

well I thought it was exciting.... and blesses me to see a once communist country on fire for Jesus..

Oh Susan, thank you so much for posting this. All I could think of as I was watching was "let Your will be done in earth AS IT IS in heaven". This is truly a heavenly scene of all out unabashed worship of Jesus in the middle of the city in front of all eyes.

I didn't know which was most inspiring - the ocean of young faces filled with joy, or the few older but very brave ones trying to keep up with the young dancers. All made me smile, made my heart beat faster and brought a few tears to my eyes.

This is not something you would ever see in the mainstream media news. No mention of Jesus please, just muhammed and allah - devils are welcome God is not. I will have to come back and watch this often. Such good news to see people from a former communist country for years in bondage now celebrating the true freedom of the name of Jesus.

What a wonderful revival happening over there, a beautiful thing to see!! . . they dance in rich appreciation of the LIFE, TRUTH, and WAY, . . look on their faces, filled with satisfaction, respect, and honoring the ONE TRUE GOD!!!

. . this precious scene was planned from Heaven .

Refreshing rain, watching this great video . . this gathering is so opposite the rock concerts . .

God bless these sweet souls and their countenances
dancing in honor of their Savior, their God of Love, Holiness, Righteousness and Supreme Majesty. So good, so good!!!

Donna

Refreshing rain, watching this great video . . this gathering is so opposite the rock concerts . .

God bless these sweet souls and their countenances
dancing in honor of their Savior, their God of Love, Holiness, Righteousness and Supreme Majesty. So good, so good!!!

That is exactly what went through my mind when watching this, Donna. Doesn't it just fill you with joy to see people praising the Savior. Makes the waiting sweeter.

Email: cidp@aol.com

I tell ya, Peggy, it DOES make us realize a little bit more the value of Heaven's joy and ALL the smiling faces so thrilled to praise the King of kings and Lord of lords!! Annnnnd, it's just nearly gonna happen!!!

we're almost there!!!

Even the skies and nature gives glory to God . . as He pleases . .

As the Scriptures say, man is without excuse before Him . . .

Oh good I am so glad this blessed y'all... thank you sue for bumping it up :) and yall got exactly what I wanted yall to see... the freedom of worship is the best part of this...... they will be there with us too!!...

Donna those pics are incredible!! very beautiful.....

JS you said, "the freedom and worship is the best part of this". How true. Just to think that only a few short years ago, the people who lived in this country were in bondage - not free to worship. The worship and prayer and bible study in hidden places whispered instead of shouted. No wonder they look so joyful. They are now free to shout at the top of their lungs and dance in public to the glory of God. We better appreciate what we have here before we lose it and go into the captivity these people have escaped.

yes and the Holy spirit is flowing!!! everytime I read this thread I get chills...no one can tell me that the gospel still has not gone out over the whole earth ( I have actually heard this lately) the Holy spirit is moving and changing lives.....and it gets me excited .. I can not wait to praise Jesus with these brothers and sisters....I am going to tell them I saw them on youtube and how much it blessed me...:)

I was thinking a few days ago the faces of 'allah's worshippers, sad, hopeless, sorrowful, desperate . . .

However, in the midst of the Muslim nations, our Lord is saving souls!!! Holy Spirit is giving dreams and visions.

Jesus is causing a remnant to be born-again, for His Honor . . oh amen, our GOD is moving around the globe, and ministering Mercy and Grace . . Jesus we love YOU, and all that YOU are!!!

wow. Thanks for that.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com