<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Gary Chapman speaks about seeing his father's transformation to his new body — DON'T MISS!!!!!

Gary's dad was an old Assembly of God minister from Texas. I met him one time, & he was quite a character. So funny & loving... exactly what you would expect.

Be sure to listen through to the end.

Re: Gary Chapman speaks about seeing his father's transformation to his new body — DON'T MISS!

Kerry, thanks so much for this... I am soooo stoked . I believe it!! This is such a wonderful testimony - I want everyone to hear this - wish I knew how to copy and paste the interview.!

Re: Gary Chapman speaks about seeing his father's transformation to his new body — DON'T MISS!

Please post link or video. Thx!

Imagine those who step out of a 95 year old withered body into that glorious transformed body. WOW It is going to be awesome at any age.

That was great Kerry Thanks!

Sorry, guys... I don't have Gary's permission to let this out in audio form. You can direct people to this page, though.

Faith, you may just need Flash Player to hear it. You can download it FREE here:

http://www.adobe.com/go/EN_US-H-GET-FLASH

Or, find a recent computer with flash to listen.

Ok. Thanks!

2HH
Imagine those who step out of a 95 year old withered body into that glorious transformed body. WOW It is going to be awesome at any age.

That was great Kerry Thanks!

Yes, 2HH... when I met Gary's dad in 1998, he was just a shell of the image he describes. Quite a major transformation, I promise. It should be amazing for all of us.

Shirley
I want everyone to hear this - wish I knew how to copy and paste the interview.!

simply copy/paste off Quote command...

BTW, excellent blessing!

incredibly awesome!!!!

When my grandmother passed..she lived in Ga and we lived here in Tx...the night she passed my sister who slept in the room with me woke me up with the lights on and the radio blaring .. she was sitting up talking to someone. I told her to lay back down and turned everything off 9she was asleep not awake)

The next morning we found out my grand mother passed the night before.... the thing about what happened with my sister was the last time my grand mother came for a visit...my mother slept in that bed.... and I really belive that my grand mother came by to say good bye to my mom but my sister was sleeping in that bed this time...although my sister did not remember anything that happened...

What a great story.... I love it thank you Tn dove :)

joyful susan
What a great story.... I love it thank you Tn dove :)

You're welcome, J/S. Your story was sweet, too.

Kerry thank you brother!
Ditta

bttt, so everyone sees it.

TN Dove,
Thank you so much for posting this.
Very precious. Edelweiss

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com