Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What to do while we wait

In these times of waiting, in these times that wear us down where we feel a deep longing, a longing to be with him. In these last moments of grace. When we feel like the waves are crashing over our heads and treading water is bringing cramps throughout our bodies. When the battle is taking its toll, the darkest hour before dawn, have hope brothers and sisters.

For the darkest hour gives way to the first rays of sunshine which breaks through the clouds to saturate the earth. Bringing forth light and its warmth, bringing forth our loving saviour.

And when the dawn rays split the sky, the dark of the night is long forgotten.

I want to encourage you all my brothers and sisters. I want you to think about something for a moment. It these last moments, in this time before dawn, I want you to reflect on the blessing that God has given. I want you to give thanks in praise, for praises to him that is worthy is like having a meal for our souls. When we praise him, we forget about the darkness around us, for we are bathed in his light.

Give thanks to the Lord for everything that we have been given while we were here-

Thank him for allowing you to be a parent, been able to hold new life, to be able to express your love in a living reflection of you. Your children

Thank him for all the wonders of nature that you were able to experience during your life here. His master piece that no other can replicate, made specially for you

Thank him for the trials that taught you to reach out to him when the storm clouds came

Thank him for ones that have crossed your path in life and have breathed this love upon your heart in words and actions.

Thank him for the ones that have left this world to his arms whom we loved, leaving behind a little spot in our hearts dedicated to them alone. A life that has gone before us, a life that taught us what the Fathers love means.

Thank him for all his beautiful creation, his animals that have given us so much. At the end of a long day, when we have felt down, the words spoken from our pets in actions, that have lifted us up.

Thank him for each other, our fellow brothers and sisters in him. Like single coals within a fire, together as one form much heat and much light. Take one coal away from the fire, and it looses it light and its heat. Thank him for our fellow coals that have helped us to burn brightly.

Thank him for all the prayers that were answered and for all the ones we did not know about

Thank him for everything that we put into our mouths, everything that we wear on our bodies, everything that gives us warmth, everything that we use every single day. For everything we eat, touch or use is formed from a natural product. A product that has been created by the creator of life, not man. Food, oil, gas, timber, steel, water, clay, animal fibre, the list is endless. Everything in this modern world comes from a natural product. Without this there is no life. No food, no cars, no planes, no houses, no plastic, no computers, no heat, no cooling, no nothing. All given in this modern world by him. Man has tried, but everything made by man has been formed from a natural product.

And thank him sending his Son to be crucified to a tree that was created by the creator. Thank him for standing in our place.

How long must I put up with you?
Jesus' actions answered his own question....
Until the rooster sings and the sweat stings and the mallet rings
And a hillside of demons smirk at a dying God.
How long?
Long enough for every sin so to soak my sinless soul that heaven will
turn in horror,
Until my swollen lips pronounce the final transaction "It is finished".
How long?

Until it kills me.

(above taken from “Max Lucado” / Book- A love worth giving)

Re: What to do while we wait

Amen!!!!

Paul, everything about this post is beautiful and wonderful! Thank you for this.

WoW, how beautiful and so true, what a complete prayer of thankfulness. Thank you for sharing too.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Yes Paul,
thank you so much for ministering to us all here through this beautiful post. It is exquisite, and so uplifting and edifying. It touches the heart with His grace and beauty, which is much needed in these closing hours of grace.

Thank you, precious brother!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shirley
Paul, everything about this post is beautiful and wonderful! Thank you for this.

Amen!!

Dearest Paul, thank you so much, for sharing with us the value and cherished gift of speaking gratitude to our our God and all He gives.

In that frame of mind and heart and soul and spirit . . . wow, talk about drawing close to the Creator and Glorious Risen Lord we adore!!!!

THANK YOU, Brother Paul! Definitely Holy Spirit inspired! Absolutely beautiful!

Thank you Paul.

you always know the right thing to say.

what an encourager you be.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com