Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Humbly Irrelevant ?

Humbly where are you?

We miss your wonderful posts and your uplifting poems..I hope and pray that everything is ok.

YSIC

Sarah

Re: Humbly?

Yes Humbly I miss you too! And I know bro Scott needs his sparring partner to really stay on form!

Dear Humbly:

Jake just asked if Humbly is still posting on RITA, and he didn't even know about this thread! So you are missed even by someone who doesn't read here! (I keep him informed about the goings-on at RITA)

Hope you're hanging in there brother...we're in the final stretch...

Love, Char

That goes for a whole bunch of us Humbly! We miss you! Hope you're getting excited like we are, and hope this is IT!

Sarah:

Thank you very much for inquiring about my whereabouts. Basically I'm neither here nor there lately, I'm just kind of on a walkabout (our Aussie friends can probably relate to this). I haven't been led much to post anything of late, and I'm kind of in a slump. But I still have my case of Rapturitis, and once that is cured all will be well.

I see a lot of new names and younger posters carrying the board, so there hasn't been much that I could add.

Ditta, Charity, and Shirley:
I also appreciate your tidings of good cheer.

Take care my friends, and keep looking up.

God bless you all!!!!!

Humbly Reserved

Humbly dear...I bumped up another thread from May 5th....in case you didn't see it!

Humbly...I am sorry you are in a slump..

Hang in there brother..time is getting short. I think a poem is what we need..LOL

YSIC

Sarah:

You are too kind. What kind, well that's another thing.

I wish I could proffer something that would edify others, but I am just completely dry lately.

I have figured that this is the Lord's Will at the moment, and many of the other postings about dreams, visions, and Words from the Lord pertain more to the current time than anything that I could produce.

I'm sorry, but like the Rolling Stones song, this vessel is completely "out of time".

Let's keep looking up and hope that the time is short because life has been long.

God bless you Sarah!!!

Humbly

OUT OF TIME

Out of time for guilt and regret,

Out of time for more oil to get,

No more time for indulgence or vanity,

No more time for all the meaningless insanity,

Plenty of time to read the Word and reflect,

Plenty of time to kneel and show respect,

All of time to bask in His Light,

All of time to give thanks for our flight,

No more time for those left behind,

No more time for the spiritually blind,

Out of time for the world and its trials,

Out of time for the seals, trumpets and vials.

WOW Michael..

That is beautiful..You are so blessed and so talented..

Thank you

YSIC

Yes, Michael, that was very, very good. Hopefully we are just about out of time here on earth and can move into a timeless Eternity in our new homes.

Let us pray that it is today!

Humbly

In a slump ? Hi Humbly, I am new to RITA, been thru a few of those too, ( I was miserable ) and wish to
say to you : GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU, than he that is in the world. And that I am praying that the seed word of the good news that was sown in you, will shine forth as it does on Excellent ground, 30-60-100 fold for the Glory of God, and for your edification !

Bless You,

Dewey

Thank you for that encouragement Dewey!

The Lord has been working on me the last couple of days (since I've seen these posts), and is placing things in my head that I am working on now). You are right -- we need to keep looking to Him because He is greater than anything else in existence.

I have some thoughts that "popped" into my head, and maybe I will post them soon.

God bless you Brother (and all others that have been so generous with their encouragement).

Keep looking UP because one day soon we'll be looking down.

Humbly

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com