Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I Just Wanted to Point Out!!

RITA has a chat page at the end of our home page. You can use this to have group bible studies, or just have a one on one chat
with your brothers and sister. This room will go unmonitored and will be a place just for you. Please take advantage of this chat room. ENJOY!!

Lynn............(Moderator)

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: I Just Wanted to Point Out!!

BTTT

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Well, I downloaded that Java thing and seems like nothing is working to enter this chat place?

Let us know when its figured out as I don't understand anything on that page it directs us to.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Home page? where is that?

Email: bjaksc@hotmail.com

The home page is the main page where all the threads are posted. Scroll to the bottom and click on "live chat" where the coffee cup is.

You can also scroll to the bottom of the thread page (where you are reading everybodies answers), it's there too.

Type in the name you want to use...can be the name you use here or another nickname. Type in short profile, a couple of words. Then click on chat.

Haven't done it myself but have long ago on another site.

I got in a a little while ago, but none a y'all was in there to chat with!!

That's because it's not working for me...just clicked on the cup, see Lynn's invitation page, (already downloaded Java...), clicked on anything there and some SaaS page came up.

If I downloaded what is supposed to make it work, why is it saying under Lynn's name that I don't have Java?

Would like this to work, but don't know how

Kolleen, if you just finished downloading Java, you may need to reboot your computer for it to work. If you have downloaded Java at another time and already shut off your computer, then I'm not sure what to do.

Well, I did to "restart" and same thing.

When you click on c/cup what do you see on next page, and what do you
click?

I got in a a little while ago, but none a y'all was in there to chat with!!

Put out an invite for a chat with yer pals and a time-
ya' all come, ya here. Example 2pm centraltime.

I cant chat.

Itstough enough to rite in heree. LOL>

Kolleen
Well, I did to "restart" and same thing.

When you click on c/cup what do you see on next page, and what do you
click?
Kolleen, sorry it took me so long to get back to this post! After your restart is it still telling you that you don't have Java? If so, I don't understand - or know what to do next.

When I click on the Live Chat coffee cup below, it takes me to a screen that says it's Lynn's chat room. Under that, the little Java icon loads up Java, then it gives me two places - one for my name and one for a profile - and a button next to that that says 'chat'. I put in my name and hit chat and I'm in a chat room that is blue in color.

Don't know if that will help you at all. Hope you can get Java loaded, but if not, no big deal. I have gone into the chat room a few times today after Lynn's post about it and there has never been anyone else in there with me.

Oh so lonely!!

Diane

Oh so lonely!!

..."only the lonelyyyy"....dumb dumb dumb da da doo wahhh....isn't that the oldies song???

Anyway, I'm an official Lynn's chat room member now, along with you and whoever else Diane! I was just in the blue room, but as in everyone's else's experience, no one was there!

I've never used a chat room, so will be interesting!

Your wedding picture is very lovely! Soon there'll be another wedding!!!!!

LOL, I think that's a Roy Orbison song, if I'm not mistaken. My hubby knows that stuff better than I though.

Hey, are you still there at 10:05? If so, go to the chat room now and we'll see if it works!

I tried Diane but couldn't post after you did. Don't know anything about chat rooms sooooo..........:-)

Barb, I went back in. Try again.

Well, that was fun!

was??? Lol....

Oh, never fear.....I'll be back!

Ok, for those of you going into the chat room - here's what to do if you are a newbie

Click on the chat button below with the coffee cup on it. Then after the Java screen loads up it will ask for your name and profile. I don't think you need a profile, but type your name in there and click "chat".

Then to type your responses, go to the blank line at the bottom right above something that says "double click, etc. blah, blah" and start typing. Then just hit the enter or return key and your response will post above!

You don't have to keep putting your curser on the blank line. It just stays there, so you can type again and hit enter, etc.

It is easy and fast which causes me to make lots of typos and throw all punctuation out the window.

Oh well. Happy chatting!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com