Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Woe to the Elders and Leaders!
Re: Woe to the Elders and Leaders!

WOW

what an excellent word. it needs to be posted in every church and sent to every Pastor.

Thanks for sending the link..

YSIC

Your pastors and teachers have warred against My Law and have profaned My Holy things; they have made no distinction between the holy and the profane, and they have not taught the difference between the unclean and the clean.

The true prophets and watchmen of the Lord always point the people away from their ways and sin, and point to obedience of God's Word.

Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for their fathers used to treat the false prophets in the same way. - Luke 6:26

This word is speaking out against Unconditional Security as well as all false teachings. I agree very much with this. Someone from fivedoves posted about a dream where a fire was started in the basement of a church. This is symbolic of the purging of false teachings from the Church from the foundation on up, Amen!!

Sarah
WOW

what an excellent word. it needs to be posted in every church and sent to every Pastor.

Thanks for sending the link..

YSIC

Your welcome Sarah.

to repeat again from the blog.. "True Prophets of GOD DO NOT SELL the words and revelations of ALMIGHTY GOD In exchange for $$$$$$-- It is an abominable practice!!!
Just check out ALL the supposed prophets these days who PROFIT by selling their Books, cds,conferences....etc..
HIS anger is surely burning over this...But he did forewarn us in HOLY word it would be this way in the last days!!

MARANATHA!!

This must be "woe is me" day at Rita?

1 Cor 9 :16b Woe unto me if I preach not the gospel.

Jeremiah 31: 1 Woe to the pastors who distroy his sheep.

Isa 6: 5 Woe is me I am undone. There is no hope for me I am doomed because every word that passes my lips is sinful; and I live among a people whose every word is sinful.

Isaiah 6: 6 Then I heard the Lord say, whom shall I send? I answered I will go; send me.

And the Lord told me the people will not listen.

Lord, give me ears to hear,
and your words to speak ;
hide me in your hand oh Lord.
Hide me in your heart.

Isa 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness, who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Eze 13:3 This is what the Lord GOD says: Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing.

Jud 1:11 Woe to them! For they have traveled in the way of Cain, have abandoned themselves to the error of Balaam for profit, and have perished in Korah's rebellion.

John 8: 31- 32

if you continue in my word
then
are ye my deciples indeed
and
you shall know the truth
and
the truth shall set you free.

mtnmollie
John 8: 31- 32

if you continue in my word
then
are ye my deciples indeed
and
you shall know the truth
and
the truth shall set you free.

amen sister :)

i am free!!!!

Mt. 23: 25 Woe to you- you clean the outside of teh cup and the inside is dirty.

Lord, clean the inside of my cup.
What does that mean? I dont know?
Clean my heart oh God?

Mt. 23: 27 woe to you you whitewashed wall.

Lord clean the whitewash offa me.
what does that mean?
all I know is whitewash is bad. LOL.

Lord, make me real?

joyful susan
[]

amen sister :)

i am free!!!!

Amen.

I am real.
I am free.