Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Brenda Sue???

Dear Brenda Sue,

You told us that you not only had a strep throat infection, but you were also having trouble breathing and were actually thinking of driving yourself to ER because you didn't want to bother your husband.

I am concerned because we never heard back from you. How are you doing, dear sis????

I am going to bump your old thread up now ro remind everyone what your wrote so we could continue to pray for you.

Please let us know how you're doing.

Re: Brenda Sue???

I saw you posting, so I thought I would bump this up!!!

How's it going, sis???

Thank you for asking about me. I actually did not go to the hospital that night. But last night I still had the breathing problems but also a horrible headache that came on real sudden and lasted so long. Much worse than any migraine I have ever had. I was afraid I was having a stroke or that my blood pressure had gone way up so I made my husband take me to the ER. I was there almost 5 hours. They did a breathing treatment, Did a CT scan of my head and put an IV in me and gave me a couple pain meds. Actually got feeling quite a bit better but after there for a couple hours, an ambulance of car accident people came in and I didn't see a dr or nurse for almost 3 more hours. I kept asking could they at least unhook the IV from me(I was starting to kind of get paniced being hooked to that thing so long. They said until they heard from the dr on the results and what he wanted to do they couldn't do anything else or discharge me. I hadn't slept any the night before and really wanted to just go home and go to bed but I felt like I was being kept in prison. I couldn't take the IV out and they wouldn't either or even tell us anything. My husband had to get up at 6am for work and wanted to go home too. He ended up going out in the parking lot and going to sleep in our car. Finally 3hours later, they said the CT scan was negative and discharged me. Needless to say, I did not work today and my husband called in sick also. My breathing is much better today and headache is gone too, my Strep throat is still hurting alot though. Hopefully, I won't have to worry about sickness too much longer. I don't know how much more I can handle of this junk.

Wow, you really had a rough night! Your husband, too. I'm so glad that you didn't drive to ER alone. Thank God that the CT scan was negative. Did they give you meds to bring your BP down?

It sounds like you're feeling better today. Thank God no migraine and your breathing is better. I will continue to pray for healing of your strep throat.

Brenda sue!!! I have been so concerned about you...

i am sorry you had to wait sooo long...that happened to us when my son broke his finger...we waited for ever because there was an emergency and after a while we were wishing we were home instead......so I feel your pain.

I am glad the 2 pain meds helped...lol..I bet they did!!! one is more than enough for me!

It will not be much longer......hang in there....

hello Lisa.... :) its kind of early for you to be on isnt it?..I know you wanted to make sure you did not miss me right?

Right, Joyful Susan!! I love your posts!!

Thanks .. I love yours too!!! I kind of left out some letters in my post up there..did you notice? I think some of my fingers went on a coffee break after typing out a post on another thread....they are still there because I left out letters in this post too (before I corrected them)

I didn't notice that you left some letters out, because I got used to your shorthand!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com