Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Pray.. 2 sick little ones.

The 10 year old daughter of a friend of mine has been diagnosed with a chiari malformation - part of her brain protrudes into the spinal canal, putting
pressure on the spine. She will be having surgery on Monday.. please remember her in your prayers!!! Her name is Mary Catherine.

Another friend of a friend's 2 year old was just diagnosed with cancer. They need your prayers, too.

Thanks.

Re: Please Pray.. 2 sick little ones.

Praying for both of these dear children!

Praying, praying . . . . . . Father hear our cry. , Lord, please send Your ministering comfort, please heal these precious little ones.

Our hearts are overwhelmed. Father draw close this family to You.

Lord we remember your promises, that You are Shelter and Father, a protective God who keeps Your own under your Wing.

Lord, may this family sense Your nearness, in the Power of Your Grace and Mercy and healing . . . Trusting You, Lord Jesus, ever the Provision as promised as You hold these precious ones close to You . . we pray , .

Father, we pray for these young ones to be covered with the blood of Jesus, for by his stripes we are healed. We rebuke any fiery darts from the enemy in the name of Jesus and and ask for healing in a miraculous way. Bless the families involved and bring peace to all. We ask it in the name of Jesus.

YSIC
Brenz

Agreeing in prayer for these two precious children.

Praying too for this precious children.

ing for these little children to be healed and the family comforted,

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Lord hear our cry- yes heal them Lord.

Dear LORD,

Their angels are ever before You...You hold these precious children in the palm of Your hand. I ask Lord for your healing to be poured out on these children.

Please LORD, turn the tide around, hold back the waves , quiet the winds, quiet the storm . Please LORD, bring Your deliverance to these little children.

You alone LORD, You alone ,You alone are our God.

Thank You LORD. Thank You

In The Name of The one who calms the storm.. Jesus

Amen

We Speak Healing to that Brain,Stem, and Restoration of the Brain, in Yeshua's Name,Complete ,Wholeness!!

Standing in agreement with all for these two precious ones.

Father, I bring these two young children to you now. You know all about their physical problems and I ask that You would send your word and heal them. I pray for discerment and wisdom for the Doctors as they take care of these two children. I plead your bloood Jesus over these two children and peace for their parents.

I pray in the name of Jesus, amen. Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Lord, I cover Mary Catherine and the little 2 year old in the Blood of Jesus, asking and believing Father that Your kindsom is drawing near to each of them. Lord, touch their bodies to heal them, drive out what satan has meant for evil and to kill steal and destroy their lives. I bind satan and the gates of hell from these two children. I loose from Heaven Your miracle working power from on High, in Jesus wonderful Name. Lord, thanking You for their angels who are beholding these childrens faces before Your throne! Thanking and praising You Lord for Your love, mercy goodness and wonders working in Your divine power and might for their healings, in the Name of Your Son, our Lord and Saviour,Amen

Father,
We lift up in prayer Mary Catherine and the other 2 year old baby. Lord we pray for your healing touch and restoration. May you draw them close to you and bring them comfort. As the shepherd cradles an ailing baby lamb. May your glory be magnified in the work that you do in their lives. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen.

Standing with these brothers and sisters and praying for these children to be healed by the shed blood of Jesus Christ and the stripes He bore for them.

Amen...Praying now...

agreeing in prayer for these little ones..

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com