Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer Request

Hey all on RITA. Hope you're all having a great day today.
I have a small prayer request. I just want to ask you all to remember me over the next 3 days.
My wife has gone to Nashville to see her family. I am at home with my 2 kids, 4 year old SArah and 15 year old Jonathan.
Usually when my wife is away, I tend to get a little unnerved. I mean I really appreciate it when she's here and she really does a lot. I am struggling with patience right now. I kind of went off on my 15 year old a little while ago for something I shouldn't have because I lost my patience.

I don't want the next 3 days to be filled with impatience for me and the kids not enjoying being around me.

So I guess I 'm just asking that the Lord will give me patience and peace and the ability to do my job and my wifes job for the next 3 days.

Thanks yall. God bless you all.

In Christ,

John

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

Re: Prayer Request

Father, draw John close to You, show him that 'better is the end of a thing than the beginning' . . Please help John sense deeper, that through You, patience will help these next 3 days become strife-free.

We pray to our God of patience and consolation, Lord, grant John rest and peace while his wife is in Nashville . . for patience endears us stronger toward the blessings of You, Jesus, in the Strength of Your peace . . . . in Jesus' Name . .

John, children are a joy but they can sorely test your patience and sanity - especially when they slip into the teen years. Aarrghhhhhhhh! Father give John supernatural patience and foresight, an extra dose of joy, laughter, energy and endurance. Bless his wife during her time away and bring her home safely. Bless each in the family as they navigate through the next three days.

John, Praying for you and your family for a blessed time of bonding and fun for all of you! In Jesus Name, Amen

John,

Lifting you up in prayer for patience and wisdom on handling your children for the next three days. May the Lord give you the love and patience that He has for you when you mess up! May He give you perfect peace and a spirit of forgiveness.

Melissa
John, Praying for you and your family for a blessed time of bonding and fun for all of you! In Jesus Name, Amen

Amen.

Texas Sue
John, children are a joy but they can sorely test your patience and sanity - especially when they slip into the teen years. Aarrghhhhhhhh! Father give John supernatural patience and foresight, an extra dose of joy, laughter, energy and endurance. Bless his wife during her time away and bring her home safely. Bless each in the family as they navigate through the next three days.

Amen!

Father, please grant John Your patience for his children, and soothe his spirit with a fresh annointing from You, dear Lord. I ask that the next three days with his children will be a blessing and that everyone will feel the love and peace of Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus precious Name. Amen.

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I am so glad and thankful for you all. I know these next 3 days will be great.

Father I ask you to please prepare our hearts to meet our Savior and King very soon. And Lord I ask you to bless and watch over, strengthen, encourage, and give strong faith, much wisdom and great discernment to my family here on RITA. We love you so much and long deeply to see you King Yeshua, to be in your presence where you are and to behold your glory and majesty....to bow before you and hear you voice...to serve you and worship you with the multitudes upon multitudes in heaven all in one accord in TRUE worship in spirit and in truth!
Praise the One True God forever and forever. I the name of Jesus Amen.

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

Dear Father,

In the name of Jesus I lift up John and his dear family to You. I ask for an abundance of patience and endurance to be evident in his life right now. You LORD are so patient and long suffering with us. We look to You Lord Jesus as our example.

I lift up Jonathon and Sarah . I ask that this time with their Dad is delightful and fun and full of outright joy. Please Lord, Give John plenty of golden moments to teach them about You.

I pray that John's wife has a safe trip and everything goes smoothly and she travels under Your umbrella of protection.

Thank You LORD, Thank You.

In The Name of the One who holds it all together.~ Jesus.

Amen

Amen. What more can be said?
Ya 'll at Rita pray good.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com