Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Daniel's Timeline UNLOCKED — Way to Zion

For those of you who are new to our Lord's Feast Days, Messianic & Hebraic teachings and wondering how everything fits together with the last 7 years of tribulation, this is the best description I've ever seen.

I wish we could stream it directly, but you'll have to visit the website:

Daniel's Timeline UNLOCKED

This video is long, but well worth it. It explains many intricacies of the days, weeks, and feasts. It even gives the exact day for the stopping of sacrifice, Abomination of Desolation, etc.

Keep in mind this presentation was prepared in 2005, and they do not believe in the pre-tribulation rapture. However, not much has changed as the dates are set. I do not have a problem with most of what they are presenting here. Many, many pieces of the puzzle are explained in this video.

I'd love to get everyone’s feedback on this — especially the number crunchers.

Mostly, what are everyone’s thoughts on the timing of the Wedding Feast? I’ve seen some on here talk about the feast like it is the minute after the rapture. Normally, in a Jewish wedding, the bride & groom are alone for 7 days consumating the marriage & getting to know one another. Then comes the feast.

Re: Daniel's Timeline UNLOCKED — Way to Zion

I wonder if the 7 years on earth is going to feel

like 7 days in heaven,

just a thought I don't know.

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

PraiseHim
I wonder if the 7 years on earth is going to feel

like 7 days in heaven,

just a thought I don't know.

Time with the one you love always flies by doesn't it?

How much more with our Beloved??

I'm going to relish every minute, though.

It sure does,

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

bttt

Any comments, Calvin, Scuggers, etc.?

TN it makes sense that the 7 years (equal to the 7 days of the bridegroom and bride) as the time for being together which would include the Bema judgment of believers and then the wedding feast at the end of the tribulation. There will be saved ones coming into heaven throughout the 7 years after being beheaded for their stand and born again ones at the end who survive. I would imagine they would be guests at the wedding feast. God will not leave any of his out of the celebration.

Texas Sue
TN it makes sense that the 7 years (equal to the 7 days of the bridegroom and bride) as the time for being together which would include the Bema judgment of believers and then the wedding feast at the end of the tribulation. There will be saved ones coming into heaven throughout the 7 years after being beheaded for their stand and born again ones at the end who survive. I would imagine they would be guests at the wedding feast. God will not leave any of his out of the celebration.

Yes, T/S. I have been thinking along those lines. Also, the Jewish ones & from the other tribes of Israel that have a change of heart during the tribulation I think would be especially important to be there.

That's why I vote for the Wedding Supper @ the end of the tribulation, & to include all that have believed. I see the Wedding Feast basically as a big blowout party that coincides Yeshua's return to earth, announcing His bride, & setting up His Millennial Kingdom all at once.

Those of you who got excited about Michael Rood's & Nehemiah Gordon's material should definitely click on the link & watch this video. Well worth it. I wish I could stream it here, but it won't stream.

I agree TN. Above all God is gracious and a gentleman. He would not leave anyone out. I remember a dear preacher once saying that Jesus is a gentleman and has good manners. He will knock on the door of your heart and ask to come in and wait for you to respond. The devil is not and will just push his way in.

I never forgot that - Jesus is a gentleman and well-mannered. I am sure that your dad probably said something just like that too. You have talked about him before and I am sure that he was a wonderful pastor.

my reply was given back on May 4th? Why bring it up again?

Wrong chronology, bad application of scripture, no more comments.

I already have the correct timeline and have had it for over a year now even before I joined RITA. by Dan Matson

Oh, sorry. Did not realize it was the same website. I hadn't been to the homepage.

Someone sent me a direct link to this video earlier this week.

Texas Sue
I agree TN. Above all God is gracious and a gentleman. He would not leave anyone out. I remember a dear preacher once saying that Jesus is a gentleman and has good manners. He will knock on the door of your heart and ask to come in and wait for you to respond. The devil is not and will just push his way in.

I never forgot that - Jesus is a gentleman and well-mannered. I am sure that your dad probably said something just like that too. You have talked about him before and I am sure that he was a wonderful pastor.

amen that is how I have always known the difference....

TN Dove's heart is newly RAVISHED by Yeshua
For those of you who are new to our Lord's Feast Days, Messianic & Hebraic teachings and wondering how everything fits together with the last 7 years of tribulation, this is the best description I've ever seen.

I wish we could stream it directly, but you'll have to visit the website:

Daniel's Timeline UNLOCKED

This video is long, but well worth it. It explains many intricacies of the days, weeks, and feasts. It even gives the exact day for the stopping of sacrifice, Abomination of Desolation, etc.

Keep in mind this presentation was prepared in 2005, and they do not believe in the pre-tribulation rapture. However, not much has changed as the dates are set. I do not have a problem with most of what they are presenting here. Many, many pieces of the puzzle are explained in this video.

I'd love to get everyone’s feedback on this — especially the number crunchers.

Mostly, what are everyone’s thoughts on the timing of the Wedding Feast? I’ve seen some on here talk about the feast like it is the minute after the rapture. Normally, in a Jewish wedding, the bride & groom are alone for 7 days consumating the marriage & getting to know one another. Then comes the feast.

oooh thanks for posting this....information I have been desiring to know more about..I will have to bookmark it..thank you

scuggers

I already have the correct timeline and have had it for over a year now even before I joined RITA. by Dan Matson

oh sorry I will bookmark this one instead...:) I think I missed that thread :)

There you are ol' TN Dove! I will listen to this in the morning~ sounds intriguing. I also think the Wedding Feast is at the end of the tribulation, in keeping with the Jewish traditional wedding symbolism...

Ah, well... g'nite for now!
I'll post a follow-up tomorrow when I can!

scuggers

LOL Dewy thought the pic of iron man was suppose to be him....hahahahaha well actually it is Tony stark....

joyful susan
scuggers

oh sorry I will bookmark this one instead...:) I think I missed that thread :)

Sorry if it was there and I missed it...could someone post the Daniel Matson link so I can bookmark it as well? Thanks!

Email: dawelch57@suddenlink.net

Hey Debra...

Daniel is also a member of RITA.

His website is: http://2010rapture.org/

Here is the timeline Scuggers was referring to (I think this is the latest... please post if you have a newer one, Scuggers):

The Time of Jacob's Trouble - [The third 7 years]

TN Dove
Hey Debra...

Here is the timeline Scuggers was referring to (I think this is the latest... please post if you have a newer one, Scuggers):

that was so nice of you to post this tndove...

EJ
Thanks for posting! I have not watched this one yet.

I'm not clear on the reason Scuggers did not like it. Can he be more specific as to why the dates are not correct, in his opinion?

Thanks!

I wasn't sure either.

I think the Daniel's Timeline video focuses on the "Great Tribulation" — the last half. I didn't hear them say anywhere about the tribulation period only being 3 1/2 years, but some do focus on that. The basic conclusions are the same - that the last Jubilee was in '67 with the retaking of Jerusalem. Add 50 years & you've got the ending point & also the start of the next Jubilee. They go into a lot of other history, etc. It's about a 2 hour video, I think.

They also have it ending in 2016 vs. 2017. I tend to go with Daniel Matson's timing for various reasons.

But, a lot of the rest of the video explains the Lord's feasts & Jewish customs, etc. in simple terms for most beginners to understand. Also, the interpretation of "weeks" & its' plural.

TN Dove
EJ
Thanks for posting! I have not watched this one yet.

I'm not clear on the reason Scuggers did not like it. Can he be more specific as to why the dates are not correct, in his opinion?

Thanks!

I wasn't sure either.

I think the Daniel's Timeline video focuses on the "Great Tribulation" — the last half. I didn't hear them say anywhere about the tribulation period only being 3 1/2 years, but some do focus on that. The basic conclusions are the same - that the last Jubilee was in '67 with the retaking of Jerusalem. Add 50 years & you've got the ending point & also the start of the next Jubilee. They go into a lot of other history, etc. It's about a 2 hour video, I think.

They also have it ending in 2016 vs. 2017. I tend to go with Daniel Matson's timing for various reasons.

But, a lot of the rest of the video explains the Lord's feasts & Jewish customs, etc. in simple terms for most beginners to understand. Also, the interpretation of "weeks" & its' plural.

yeah the feasts and customs are the things I have been wanting to learn more about..so thank you Jesus...just ask and you shall recieve...and he used a dove to bring it to me.....blessings..

TN Dove
Hey Debra...

Thanks so much, TN Dove! Tried googling this, but got confused about which were the "right" links. Trying to touch lots of bases quickly, since we know the time is short, whenever our Lord may return!

Debra
TN Dove
Hey Debra...

Thanks so much, TN Dove! Tried googling this, but got confused about which were the "right" links. Trying to touch lots of bases quickly, since we know the time is short, whenever our Lord may return!

Timeline to Tishrei 2017_5777 by Daniel Matson's dating

TN Dove

The festival and customs teaching are fine but the dating and scripture applications are erroneous; don't waste your time trying to follow him.

The most accurate I've seen other than Dan Matson's is here:
http://www.wwyd.org/Prophecy/Jonah-Code.htm

Thanks, Scuggers!

welcome Debra!
The miracle to all of this is that God uses BOTH rabbinical AND Biblical calendar reckoning to dovetail into the SAME EXACT YEAR, FALL 2017.
Only the Creator of the universe could have pulled this off!

The Biblical study is here:
very detailed and not easily studied. Most accurate.

Dan Matson uses the rabbinical calendar in his book available at his web site.

All the work is already done for us. We have arrived!
The 63rd week begins Sunday!

"In the midst of the week"... [63rd] the final 70th Week begins [fall 2010].

We are going home soon! very soon!

scuggers
The miracle to all of this is that God uses BOTH rabbinical AND Biblical calendar reckoning to dovetail into the SAME EXACT YEAR, FALL 2017.

Exactly.

scuggers

welcome Debra!

The Biblical study is here:
very detailed and not easily studied. Most accurate.

Dan Matson uses the rabbinical calendar in his book available at his web site.

All the work is already done for us. We have arrived!
The 63rd week begins Sunday!

"In the midst of the week"... [63rd] the final 70th Week begins [fall 2010].

We are going home soon! very soon!

Please, please help me! I have spent the better part of last night and today trying to get somewhere at http://www.wwyd.org/Prophecy/Jonah-Code.htm (The Jonah-Code). I ended up at Michael Rood's site because it is stated at the above site that you must be familiar with his "Creator's Calendar," with a link provided to his website. There I found out that he does not believe in a Pre-Trib rapture!!! What! In doing some googling to find alternate sources for a "Creator's Calendar," I wound up on a sight that insists that if I've been using the names Jesus and God istead of YHWY and Yahshua, then I'm an idolator!!! (http://www.creationcalendar.com/)

I am so confused; I have spent all this time trying to study prophecy, and now I feel like I should have just sat and read the Bible without internet "help." Can anyone give me guidance and/or reassurance here? I cannot believe Satan is behind the use of the name Jesus Christ as my saviour! Satan seems to be using enthusiasm for digging these things out to plunge me into doubt. I believe that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit of the Trinity KNOW who it is I worship, but...there are those who say that's all a deception if I don't use the "correct" names.

Michael Rood & YHWH vs Father - can someone shed some light for me? I'm not a new believer. I love THE LORD! But these things have shaken me.

Sorry you are having this trouble,

Yeshua is the Hebrew name, and Jesus was invented later, when they developed the letter J, not anything to worry about though,

I have read what you are talking about, I have chosen to refer to Jesus as Yeshua more, but I say both names,

And the Jonah code is

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=951812&cmd=show

Relax though I am glad you let us know you are having trouble with all of this
it is a lot to take in all at once.

Thank you, PraiseHim. I understand that Yeshua/Yahshua are the Hebrew names that were 'translated' Jesus in English. I just hate it when I get on a crackpot site that throws these things out as being some kind of unpardonable sin. I am normally mature enough to recognize them for what they are, but I was so trying to follow links inside of links that I got here. That's not to blame anyone on Rita...I went off googling on my own when one source didn't pan out. I guess Satan was just lying in wait for that. I can't imagine that Yeshua would be insulted by English-speaking people calling Him Jesus! I have been trying to learn a little Hebrew, and I have begun preferring those names also, but please! Thanks for letting me ramble, and I do appreciate the reassurance. Thanks also for the Jonah-code link.

ysiC,
Debra

Okay, I have skimmed the original Jonah-code thread and see that there is a warning about the absence of pre-trib view here. After I calmed down a bit, I realized that true believers DO disagree on the issue, and this stance does not necessarily negate the rest of the message. Sorry about the panic, y'all; I just knew that you would be the ones to help steady me.

Some of the Michael Rood supporting sites tend to have a problem with Jewish legalism and even Rood himself has an over emphasis on gentile 'pagan' customs, etc.

I tend to overlook these as their failure to teach the heart of God. I'm more concerned with his accuracy of chronology than his legalistic bent.

He also comes across as rather pompous and arrogant at times but again I have no problem with this. The man has simply the best and most accurate calendar reckoning and chronology ever.

Keep this in mind when dealing with some of the messianic ministries and those who teach Jewish roots of our Christian faith.

None of them agree on the same pre-trib rapture viewpoints as we do. Don't be offended; they just haven't seen this yet.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water!

Remember, you are free in Christ. I don't speak Hebrew just plain English. My Savior's name is Jesus
and I don't let others offend me in my freedom in Christ

Thanks, scuggers. This background info helps a lot. I did finally realize it must be his chronology that is being championed here, and not some of these other issues. These things took me aback partly because I LOVE to listen to pre-trib, Messianic Jews, such as the late Zola Levitt. While he did not have an end-time chronology as such, he was unquestionably pre-trib and NEVER said anything to make me question the authenticity of my Westernized unterderstandings/pronunciations/customs although he taught the feasts, Jewish roots, etc. For the record, I don't shout it from the rooftops, but I do not care for "Easter" myself. I wish that we could just celebrate the Sunday after Passover as Resurrection Sunday, but I don't think I'll get anybody to rubberstamp that.

scuggers
I tend to overlook these as their failure to teach the heart of God. I'm more concerned with his accuracy of chronology than his legalistic bent.

scuggers, this paragraph of yours speaks to both my issues. I KNOW that the heart of God KNOWS who I claim as my Savior, and it is not an idolatrous one! It is Jesus Christ who died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sin by grace through the faith He also gave me to believe, and who was resurrected as firstfruits of all of us who will also be.

The other thing is the legalistic bent, because like me, Rood started out in the Baptist Church, with a lot of legalism which he begins by saying he wanted out of...I hadn't expected an exchange of one form of legalism for another, and Satan used my momentary lapse to whisper against salvation by grace alone, and he scared me for a minute!

PraiseHim
Sorry you are having this trouble,

Yeshua is the Hebrew name, and Jesus was invented later, when they developed the letter J, not anything to worry about though,

I have read what you are talking about, I have chosen to refer to Jesus as Yeshua more, but I say both names.

Yes, Debra...

Take it slow. I tend to be like Praise Him. Although, I do think the name Yeshua is more powerful, as it is His real name in Hebrew. It means "salvation". It's the same name as Joshua. Many boys were named Yeshua back then. Jewish mothers had high hopes for their sons, I guess.

I think of it this way. We will all be speaking Hebrew in heaven. Why not start now with His real name? But, I don't think you lose brownie points for calling Him by whatever the name is in your language. God is way smarter than what we give Him credit for.

Many Messianic ministries are post-tribbers. I have gone round & round with so many of my friends that are. Oy vey! But, they can give you insight into traditions, etc.

Like Scuggers said, the Michael Rood / Nehemiah Gordon calendar is rock solid & based on Jewish culture as well as the word. Nehemiah is a Karaite Jew & they are sticklers for doing things by the book. Both Rood & Gordon are based in Israel now, & have those influences to draw from.

Personally, I think Rood is rude, arrogant & hard to listen to. Rood is rude. LOL. But, that doesn't mean his calendar is wrong. He's just not my favorite teacher. Take the good stuff & trash the rest like we should with any man.

Thanks, TN Dove. Oy vey, indeed!
I do find Rood to be abrasive and a bit prone to show off a "superior intellect" - I guess he's making a point??? Apparently others feel the same, although I know that y'all are trying to encourage me, and we don't really intend to trash a true brother in Christ, even if he is WRONG about the rapture, along with a lot of others who will be surprised to find themselves caught up there with us!

None of us is perfect, and I guess that I just need to give him the same respect for standing up for what he believes and where he's come from as I'd hope to get if I were in his shoes - just disregarding what I don't agree with from the scripture, of course!

Debra
...we don't really intend to trash a true brother in Christ, even if he is WRONG about the rapture, along with a lot of others who will be surprised to find themselves caught up there with us!

None of us is perfect, and I guess that I just need to give him the same respect for standing up for what he believes and where he's come from as I'd hope to get if I were in his shoes - just disregarding what I don't agree with from the scripture, of course!

Agreed. Although, I don't think there's anything wrong with calling things as they are. I take the good with the bad. I just can take more from people who are kinder & more humble in their presentation... the ole honey vs. vinegar analogy. Condescending rarely works for me.

TN Dove

Agreed. Although, I don't think there's anything wrong with calling things as they are. I take the good with the bad. I just can take more from people who are kinder & more humble in their presentation... the ole honey vs. vinegar analogy. Condescending rarely works for me.

I hear ya, and no rebuke intended! I'm not into testing my tolerance on purpose where kinder and gentler will serve the same purpose, LOL.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com