<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can You Say EXODUS?? Rapture Date & Time....This is Exciting!!!!

All I can say is that I have goose bumps on my goose bumps!!! Out of the blue while I was not looking for a confirmation of the Rapture, the Lord give me one anyway.

As I was sitting on the front porch having lunch with my friend Dennis today (who is a watcher like us), we were speculating just how the Lord would give us a "heads up" sure thing notice before the day of the rapture. We talked about all the Biblical stories where God had warned or advised someone about an event about to take place and how long beforehand it had been. As I thought about the time that God made a covenant with Israel at Mt. Sinai, I wondered how He did that and what the parallels and types were and if they would be a pattern for the rapture. I went and got my Bible and starting reading out loud to Dennis from the 19th chapter of Exodus. As I read, we both began to get goosebumps and the WOW factor was overwhelming. So that is what I would like to share with my RITA family. Get your dancing shoes on and a fresh box of Kleenex. Hope you enjoy.

First of all, I believe there is a big difference between a "confirmation" from the Lord and "A sure no doubt about it Word" from the Lord. The first comes from studying Gods Word and comparing it to the "signs" and current events that are happening in the world. We can expect to see shadows and parallels and "types" in our era of time that confirm Gods timing for the fulfillment of His promises to us.

I also believe we can expect to HEAR a no doubt about it Word from the Lord. I believe this will be an audible "voice of God" or human looking angel that speaks to us. It can not be a feeling or inaudible voice in our minds. There would always be doubt in that case because it could just be our own thoughts. There is enough evidence in scripture to convince me that we will hear an audible voice before the rapture so that we are convinced it is time, and here are some reasons why.

1. Gen 7:1 God SAID to Noah, come into the ark 7 days before the rain started. (which would of had lightning and thunder)
2. Ex. 19 God called from the mountain to Moses and said "tell the children to be ready on the third day to come near to my mountain." (lightning and thunder on Mt Sinai)
3. Gen. 19 God sent two angels to verbally warn Lot to escape to the mountains (v17) (fire and brimstone a type of lightning and thunder) (by the way, wonder what the number 19 on the Bible wheel means?)
4, Acts 1 On ascension day Jesus was taken UP into a CLOUD and two angels said "Jesus will come back in the same manner (type of way) as you saw him go into the air". (parallel being UP and VOICE and clouds)
5, Acts 1 The disciples went to the UPPER room where they set themselves apart from the world and on Pentecost there was a sound like thunder (mighty rushing wind) and lightning (divided tongues as of fire). Just like Ex. 19 on the 1st Pentecost at the giving of the LAW.
6. 1Thes. 4:16,17 The Lord Himself will descend and shout with the VOICE of an archangel and TRUMPET of God, we will be caught UP into the CLOUDS in the AIR.

I KNOW there are more, but I'm sure you get the drift.

Now, lets look at Ex. 19 and what got us so excited. I will not put in all verses of chapter or this would be too long a post. I will comment on text and its parallels and types as we go but putting them in brackets.

19:1 In the third month..[this would be the month of Sivan on the Jewish calendar][today, the 13th of May 2010, is the 1st of Sivan starting at sundown] [It is also ascension day, 10 days before Pentecost]
:2 the people camped at the base of mountain (mt. Sinai) [God has brought the Bride of Christ out of bondage and cleansed Her in the Red Sea of the Blood of Jesus and She is now camped at the foot of His heavenly kingdom awaiting for His return in the clouds from the mountaintop of Heaven]
:3,9,11 the Lord called to Moses from the mountain and verbally spoke to him out of a thick CLOUD telling the children of Israel to sanctify themselves [ be set apart] for in THREE days He was COMING DOWN upon the mountain in the sight of all the people. [[we will see our Savior in the clouds of glory as He descends into our atmosphere sounds the trumpet and calls our name]
:13 When the trumpet sounds long, they shall come near the mountain. [ when the trumpet sounds at the rapture we will not have to stop at the bottom of the mountain, but will be caught up directly into the clouds of glory]
:16 Then it came to pass on the third day, in the MORNING, that there were thunderings and lightnings and a thick cloud on the mountain and the sound of the trumpet was very loud....[ just like Pentecost in Acts 1 ] AND the rapture????

Can you see all the parallels and types? Just like the time of Gods covenant of the Law with His chosen people Israel was made in the 3rd month of Sivan at Pentecost, He also made a covenant with the "body of Christ" in the 1st century at Pentecost. There was thunder and lightnings and loud sounds at each event. The VOICE of the Lord spoke through the many tongues of those filled with the Holy Spirit.

The first trumpet blew at Mt Sinai on the First PENTECOST. We know that at the rapture the LAST TRUMPET will blow. The timing and parallel indicates that it will happen on a future Pentecost.

Look at all the symbols/parallels/types of the events where God has rescued/saved/covenanted with His chosen people. Noah/Lot/Israel/Enoch/Elijah/Moses and the Church.

In the morning at Mt. Sinai and in the morning on Pentecost in Acts 1
Mountain/UP/Upper room/Air/ Heavens/Above the waters
Cloud/Thick Cloud
Trumpet/Sound of Trumpet/Sound like a trumpet/Loud noise/Mighty wind/Thunder
Fire/Tongues of Fire/Lightning/Fire and brimstone/Smoking Mountain/Fiery chariot/Fiery bush/Going through the RED sea

There are many more but I am sure you get the picture.

So, what does this all mean?

Well, for me, it is a very strong confirmation that PENTECOST is the time of the LAST TRUMPET sounding. TRUMPET, that is the key parallel. It also is a confirmation that we will get a verbal announcement three days before. For those not watching, it may be just the night before as in LOT. The 7 day warning to Noah is a type/parallel for Israel and the 7 year tribulation/Daniels 70th week time line, not the Church. Noah and his family were saved from the flood, just like the remnant will be saved during the tribulation, but not taken out of the world.

I also find it very interesting that the best RAPTURE picture is found in EXODUS. How about that for a pun that is out of this world???

Love you all

Tom

Re: Can You Say EXODUS?? Rapture Date & Time....This is Exciting!!!!

Wow Tom, you get the best PUN of the week award for the best RAPTURE parallel coming out of EXODUS. Outstanding post. I was wondering where I was going to get the energy tonight to clean the house and do the laundry and now I know. It is your great post WHOOOO HOOOOOO - I am going to be dancing and singing as I'm cleaning now. A TEXAS SIZED THANKS TOM! I'll check back in after I hit the last lick on this list of chores. Maybe the trumpet will blow before I'm done.

I also believe we can expect to HEAR a no doubt about it Word from the Lord. I believe this will be an audible "voice of God" or human looking angel that speaks to us. It can not be a feeling or inaudible voice in our minds. There would always be doubt in that case because it could just be our own thoughts.

Amen for a great post Tom!!

This I believe happened to me last Sunday 5/9 at church and I posted about it earlier. I started to tell a friend that Pentecost was coming and it was a time to change dispensations and then I brought up ascension day also as both possible rapture days.

Well when I began to say this stuff the Holy Spirit spoke over my words. That is the only way that I can describe it. I was the one speaking but my speech was changed slightly and I could feel an anointing in my words!!

This to me is a concrete event that cannot be misunderstood or misguessed?!

I wanted to cover all of the bases for Ascension day first, but definitely if we are still here tomorrow I don't think we will be here beyond Pentecost!

I believe the dispensation is about to change! God bless you!

YEA!!!I agree so much with what both of you and others have said here, blessings everyone,

I look forward to seeing everyone

and I hope our angels are visible so they can help us figure out heaven,

I am sure each of our angels will know where and when to take us, don't want to be late for anything!!

it is going to be so cool!!!

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

CJ
AMEN TIMES A BILLION!

We will get a warning either on the 16th or the 20th if any warning at all!!!!

I got my first warning when I read CJs Farm Girl post a while back.

Trumpets have been sounding ever since.

10 - 11 more days. ok.

what is ten or eleven days?

Texas Sue
Wow Tom, you get the best PUN of the week award for the best RAPTURE parallel coming out of EXODUS. Outstanding post. I was wondering where I was going to get the energy tonight to clean the house and do the laundry and now I know. It is your great post WHOOOO HOOOOOO - I am going to be dancing and singing as I'm cleaning now. A TEXAS SIZED THANKS TOM! I'll check back in after I hit the last lick on this list of chores. Maybe the trumpet will blow before I'm done.

YES.

Awesome, Tom. YES! I had many of the same feelings when I read through Exodus 3 weeks ago. The giving of the Torah, the taking back of the Torah in our hearts on the same day = Perfect Fit.

For those who need to see the real Mt. Sinai again:

Thanks, Tom, for a great post!!!!! It's so exciting to see all of the pieces of the puzzle finally fitting together so perfectly!!! What a great and awesome God we have!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jesus!!!!!

TN Dove, thx so much for posting that video again! It's spectacular!! Can't wait to talk to Moses face to face and everyone else we've only read about until now!!!! How cool will that be?!?!?!?!!!

Heaven here we come!!!!!!!!!

Re: Can You Say EXODUS?? Rapture Date & Time....QUESTION FOR TOM (ORIGINAL POSTER)

EJ

I am hoping we are Raptured this month, but I just wanted to add that we should be prepared to go through June 20.

One question, do you think we are all going to get an individual 3 day or 1 day warning, or will it be a corporate warning, and how might that work?

God Bless you Tom,

Thanks for posting encouraging words today. Sure needed them!

Yes EJ, I was aware of the other calendar. I know the reason for it, but I do not think it is really valid to use for the normal Feasts days. But since it is still within the Spring time, I will not completely disregard it altogether.

Is it going to be an individual or corporate warning?

What a great question. Had not really thought about it until now. My first thoughts are, since the Bride is from every tribe tongue and race it would have to be an individual thing. But, when you look at scripture parallels, it could be both. I am sure God has it all figured out for us so I will not try to second guess Him.

But, still, it is fun to speculate. God knows our heart and I a sure He smiles a lot at our clumsy attempts to figure Him out. What an awesome God we serve.

Thanks for the kind words

Tom

omgosh Tom - We ALL needed this today - thank you soooo much! Thank you Jesus for letting Tom see this to be a blessing to so many!

Can someone please tell me when is Pentecost for real? Is it the 19th or the 23rd? I'm so confused over the calendar thing.

But I'm so excited either way!!!!

19:1 In the third month..[this would be the month of Sivan on the Jewish calendar][today, the 13th of May 2010, is the 1st of Sivan starting at sundown] [It is also ascension day, 10 days before Pentecost]

Okay, so Pentecost is for sure the 23rd, Sunday according to today being 10 days before Pentecost. Just wanted to be sure.

Tom
Well, for me, it is a very strong confirmation that PENTECOST is the time of the LAST TRUMPET sounding. TRUMPET, that is the key parallel. It also is a confirmation that we will get a verbal announcement three days before.

For those not watching, it may be just the night before as in LOT. The 7 day warning to Noah is a type/parallel for Israel and the 7 year tribulation/Daniels 70th week time line, not the Church.

Noah and his family were saved from the flood, just like the remnant will be saved during the tribulation, but not taken out of the world.

I also find it very interesting that the best RAPTURE picture is found in EXODUS. How about that for a pun that is out of this world???

Love you all

Tom

Great post, Tom..

Enjoyed it very much..

God bless

Joseph

Shirley
omgosh Tom - We ALL needed this today - thank you soooo much! Thank you Jesus for letting Tom see this to be a blessing to so many!

Can someone please tell me when is Pentecost for real? Is it the 19th or the 23rd? I'm so confused over the calendar thing.

But I'm so excited either way!!!!

Me too Shirley.

Mtn Mollie - In reading over Tom's post again, he says today the 13th is 10 days before Pentecost, so the 23rd is Pentecost, Sunday! So I guess our warning will come possibly the 20th? Anyway, I'll be watching and listening on HIGH ALERT all next week I'm sure! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

No one should miss this awesome post - BUMP

Tom, this post was outstanding. I enjoy and appreciate your posts very much, I just wanted to let you know that! This one really blessed me, THANK YOU!!

Awesome Tom...I am so excited now...and can not wait....thank you so much for encouraging us and sharing the revelation you and your friend got today....

thank you sue for bumping this up....

Great post, Tom!

BTW, the book of Jasher parallel's your assumption of lightning & thunder before the flood...

Jasher 6:11 and on that day, the Lord caused the whole earth to shake, and the sun darkened, and the foundations of the world raged, and the whole earth was moved violently, and lightning flashed and thunder roared...

(The Book of Jasher didn't make it into the Bible, but closely parallels Genesis and Exodus.)

Yes Sir Tom, a excellent and exciting post brother and thank you for the encouraging message.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Tom, I heard Perry Stone refer to something similar, but you made this so understandable! I love all the numbers brothers, but the gazillion numbers make my head swim. Not as in doubt, but as in something I just cannot grasp as #1, math was never my high point, and #2, the intense numbers figuring is all new to me.

All that to say, I just really enjoyed your post on this, and want to thank you for the plain and simple easy to understand comparisons here.

My hope and excitement is renewed! Thanks Tom!

Tom,
I agree with you that the First Trumpet was at Mount Sinai. That was the trump of God. Unlike man blowing a shofar, the sound got louder and louder and louder. Exodus chapter 19 is definitely worth looking at as a foreshadow of what is to come. Thanks for sharing.

P.S. Oh yeah, I wanted to add something Perry Stone said. Gold is the metal that represents Deity. Silver is the metal that represents redemption. Brass is the metal that represents humanity.

Melissa
I put this on another thread yesterday but thought I would throw it in here too! Yesterday when I was at church I felt that when I was singing a song I felt like my words were anointed? during the song at the end. Then when I went to the nursery and was speaking with a lady named Chris, I was telling her I thought that the rapture was coming by Pentecost and about the dispensation change, etc. and also mentioned ascension day. When I was speaking these words to her that same anointing (I believe that is what it is!!) was in those words. It is just like the HS is overriding my speech and I can tell it is different and I am pretty sure that the hearer can tell this also.

This has not happened very often to me and it just surprises me when it does!

This got me pretty excited! This lady Chris incidentally had a healing from cancer and spoke up about it the same time that I spoke up about my dad being miraculously spared from death, on the same Sunday morning a couple years ago! I go to a small country chruch and this was unusual I thought to happen at the same time, such a big thing. She had cancer throughout her body on the x-rays and then it just disappeared! My dad should have died at that same time because of a kidney malfunction following surgery!

Another thing that came up with Chris and me was that she told me she had prayed for 30 years to get to come to the church we are at. I told her that I had prayed for 3 years to get to come to that church!

I was so encouraged by these things and wanted to share with you all because they seem like very tangible proofs?! that the rapture really is coming by Pentecost or sooner!

Thanks Tom, I always enjoy your insights brother!

We can expect to see shadows and parallels and "types" in our era of time that confirm Gods timing for the fulfillment of His promises to us.

I also believe we can expect to HEAR a "no doubt about it" Word from the Lord. I believe this will be an audible "voice of God" or human looking angel that speaks to us. It can not be a feeling or inaudible voice in our minds. There would always be doubt in that case because it could just be our own thoughts... snip...

the Lord called to Moses from the mountain and verbally spoke to him out of a thick CLOUD telling the children of Israel to sanctify themselves [be set apart] for in THREE days He was COMING DOWN upon the mountain in the sight of all the people.

...for me, it is a very strong confirmation that PENTECOST is the time of the LAST TRUMPET sounding. TRUMPET, that is the key parallel. It also is a confirmation that we will get a verbal announcement three days before. For those not watching, it may be just the night before as in LOT.

AWESOME TOM! WELL DONE. VERY ENCOURAGING!

Hi Tom - I really enjoy the insights that you bring to us. Stimulating!!!

Can you help me with a question I have?

Here's where I get confused with the current dating system, i.e. your "May 13" as being the 1st (?) day of the month. In the O.T., when God designates a date such as the Exodus as being the 1st month (March) and then the 14th day being the date for passover, why does it change each year thereafter? Shouldn't it stay the same date each year? Was Jesus crucified on the 14th day from the 1st of the month or the 14th day on some other day depending on the calendar change?

Could you explain please? I really don't understand why a significant date (March 14/15) would be changed on our calendar.

An example of how dates re-arranged according to calendar calculations would be our current celebration for Christmas. It always stays the same. Then too the year and date for Israel - May 14, 1948. That doesn't change. Do you understand why I'm confused?

Thanks for your help.

Email: sweetbyandbyx2@yahoo.com

Assuming the dates are correct in my studies of the Exodus, then here is what I have found:

March 14/15 - day of Exodus which = the same day of the "confirmation in Genesis" when the 430 day count began (see Gen. ch.15).

The 400 day count = same date (see Gen. 22:12-18 and Ex. 12:40-41) which designates the Exodus as occuring on the same date when the 430 years began.

The children of Israel arrived at Mt. Sinai in the 3rd month (May) on the same day (14th)(see Ex. 19:1) which is the same date when Israel became a nation in 1948 - May 14/15.

The 3rd day after their arrival is when the trumpet sounded and God came down on the mountain. That would be May 17/18.

Now, if you calculate these dates based on the 360/day calendar, then the corresponding date on the 365.25/day calendar for March 14/15 would =
(hold on to your seats) Dec. 24/25. These calculations are calculated using the times given in Genesis (genealogies) and the Exodus
time period which would = the years 2520 on the 360/day and 2483.8 on the 365.25/day.

That's it!

Email: sweetbyandbyx2@yahoo.com

Judith

Can you help me with a question I have?

Here's where I get confused with the current dating system, i.e. your "May 13" as being the 1st (?) day of the month. In the O.T., when God designates a date such as the Exodus as being the 1st month (March) and then the 14th day being the date for passover, why does it change each year thereafter? Shouldn't it stay the same date each year? Was Jesus crucified on the 14th day from the 1st of the month or the 14th day on some other day depending on the calendar change?

Could you explain please? I really don't understand why a significant date (March 14/15) would be changed on our calendar.

An example of how dates re-arranged according to calendar calculations would be our current celebration for Christmas. It always stays the same. Then too the year and date for Israel - May 14, 1948. That doesn't change. Do you understand why I'm confused?

Thanks for your help.

Yes Judith, I can understand how someone can get confused with all the different dates and calendars. I was in the same place of confusion a few years ago until I studied the subject.

The key is to understanding the TWO different calendars that are used; the Jewish Lunar calendar and the Gregorian Solar calendar, and how they differ with each other.

The Jewish calendar uses the lunar cycle as it's starting and ending days for each month. That is why the first day of the Jewish calendar is always a dark moon and the the 13th, 14th, & 15th of each Jewish month is always a full moon.

The moons cycle around the Earth is once every 27.31 days but the cycle of going from dark to full and back to dark is approx 29 1/2 days long. That is why the Jewish calendar has only 29 and 30 day months.

Also, the Jewish calendar has to add a 13th month every second or third year in order to justify the difference between the Solar and Moon cycle and keep the seasons in balance. That is why one year Passover is in March on our calendar and the next year it may be in April. However it is ALWAYS on the 14th of Nisan on the Jewish calendar.

Then there is the timing of the 7 feast of God as outlined in Lev. 23.

The first feast, Passover is ALWAYS on the 14th day of the first Jewish month of Nisan. On the Gregorian calendar that the Gentiles use it can be on various days in either March or April.

The 2nd Feast day is UnleavenBread and it is 7 days long and always starts the day after Passover. So it is from the 15th thru 21st of Nisan.

The third feast is FirstFruits and is always on the first Sunday after the first weekly Sabbath that comes after Passover. This feast is always on a Sunday but can be any day from the 16th to the 22nd of Nisan on the Jewish calendar.

The 4th feast is Pentecost. The timing of this Feast is always the 7th Sunday after feast of FirstFruits. Therefore it can be on a different Jewish calendar day each year but is always the 50th day after FirstFruits Sunday. (as well as a different Gregorian calendar day)

The date of this feast has been further confessed by Jewish rabbis after 70 AD when they changed the day of the start count from FirstFruits to UnleavenBread. That is why you will find a different date for Pentecost this year on the Jewish calendar (May 19th not a Sunday). In doing so they hid the fulfillment and meaning of FirstFruits and Pentecost. I believe this cover up will be exposed at the rapture when the times of the Gentiles comes to an end and the Holy Spirit of Truth is poured out on the Jewish remnant.

The last three feast in the Fall are Trumpets, Atonement and Tabernacles. They are on the 1st, 10th and 15th of the month of Tishri which can be in Sept. or Oct. of our calendar.

I know that is a lot to digest, but if you want to learn more I can recommend several web sites to help.

http://www.abdicate.net/print.aspx This is a very good Jewish calendar site. If you place your cursor on any date it will show you the corresponding Gregorian calendar date.

Hope that helps

Tom

This article has a lot of good reference info too on the Rabbinical Calendar...

Admissions on the Calculated Calendar

It's a dry, confusing subject but needs to be looked at.

Most calendars differ by only a few days anyway.

Projected Appointed Times for 2001 - 2030

Thanks Tom for the info. It must be pointed out however that the site "appointed times..." uses the perverted method of calculating Pentecost and not the Lev. 23 standard.

Email: tparbar@gmail.com

Hi, Tom!!

Back to the subject of God giving us a "knowing" or heads up just before the Rapture ... I have been waiting for someone to mention Oral Roberts' profound vision of a world-wide sign preceding the Rapture. I guess I am the one who is finally going to have to report on this.

Roberts had an open vision in his home concerning a huge sign ... the best I can remember, something would come down over New York city. God's hand would stretch out and stop it. This would look like fire, smoke and vapors ... much like the Bible reports in Acts 2:19 ... God would then dispurse what looked like burning embers over the United States, then over the entire world. Every eye would see this and every ear would hear the sound of it which would be so profound that it would seem to penetrate the entire physical body. He said this phenomenon would happen to tell the entire world that the coming of His Son was at hand.

I believe this can be found by googling "Oral Roberts vision". I'm not sure those are the exact words, but I know when I wanted to refresh my memory on this vision, I did find it on google.

You know how it is ... when prophets speak, we think whatever they say is going to happen "tomorrow". Same with this. Probably five years or so have passed since this was experienced by Roberts. I have been waiting since then to see this come about! That being said, I do pray we are given a definite warning.

Thanks, Tom, for all your wonderful posts. You know I am your #1 fan!!!

Hugs, Janet

Pic Link

THANK YOU BROTHER !!! Bless you ...see you in the air with HIM very soon !!!..bb

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com