<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Blockade The Waterways; Gog of Magogs " Evil Plan"----(another sign JESUS is at the door)

Bible Prophecy Today
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Blockade the Waterways; Gog of Magog's "Evil Plan"

Bill SalusBy Bill Salus
ProphecyDepot.com

In the summer of 2009 Russia and Iran, for the first time ever, conducted joint naval maneuvers in the Caspian Sea. In April 2010 Iran test fired five new coast-to-sea and sea-to-sea missiles during their “Great Prophet 5” war game in the Persian Gulf. Shortly thereafter, in May, 2010 during their “Judgment Day” war game, according to the Iranian press, Iran demonstrated its fitness for sole responsibility over the security of the Persian Gulf, the Sea of Oman and the Strait of Hormuz, through which 40 percent of the world's crude is channeled to market. What is running through the apocalyptic minds of Iran’s president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and his Iranian Mullocracy?

Military events like these involving Russia and Iran are among the reasons scholars are justifiably stirring over the possibility that the Ezekiel 38 & 39 Bible prophecy is about to find final fulfillment. The Hebrew prophet predicted approximately 2600 years ago the coming of a Russian–Iranian led nine member strong coalition seeking to destroy Israel and confiscate great booty. Scholars are split as to what the great booty is and if Israel presently possesses all of it.

Some suggest Israel becomes wealthy by discovering oil under her soil, while others, including myself, believe Israel captures Arab spoils of war resulting from an Israeli Conquest over the confederacy of nations listed in Psalm 83. However, it could be a combination of both Israeli oil and Arab spoil, inclusive of much OPEC oil.

Others, like me, suggest that the Israel described in Ezekiel 38 & 39 doesn’t presently exist. Ezekiel’s Israel will be a wealthy sovereign Jewish State that dwells securely, without walls, in the center of the Promised Land. The land Ezekiel likely alludes to is far greater than that defined by the Partition Plan of 1947 (UN Resolution 181). Rather it probably involves the landmass described in Genesis 15:18. This would make the center of the Promised Land inclusive of modern day Jordan.

Israel doesn’t possess Jordan presently; however, according to Jeremiah 49:1-2 and elsewhere, someday they will. Jordan is a member of the Psalm 83 confederates and their bitter consequence for participating in the coming Arab–Israeli war appears to be their surrender of sovereignty to a victorious Israel.

Prophetic events facilitated by the surrender of Jordanian sovereignty to Israel would probably include the burial of the hordes of Magog invaders in the future valley of Hamon Gog, east of the Dead Sea, and the flight from the coming Antichrist of the faithful Jewish remnant into Edom, which is modern day Southern Jordan. Unfortunately, I don’t have time to develop these two prophecies in greater detail at this point.

The point of this article is that the Russian–Iranian led coalition of Ezekiel invaders seems to have at least a two-prong strategy in place for invading Israel. The goal of the invasion is the destruction of the Jewish State and confiscation of plunder and booty as per Ezekiel 38:12-13. The two-pronged strategy appears to involve an economic boycott/blockade of Israel’s booty coupled with a subsequent overwhelming military assault upon Israel.

Identifying the Ezekiel invaders on a map suggests this consortium is assembled in part for the purpose of blockading Israel’s ability to commercially export its plunder and booty into world markets. Observe from the table and map of invaders that they all border the major bodies of water surrounding Israel. Is this coincidence or calculated on Russia’s part? Israel will desperately need freedom of passage through these waterways in order to export its plunder and great booty to world markets.

Even the countries of Saudi Arabia (Dedan) and Yemen (Sheba) who apparently abstain from joining the Ezekiel confederacy border the Red Sea, which is South of Israel. Should they have enlisted the Red Sea would be potentially blocked by them on the eastside and Sudan, Ethiopia and Somalia on the Westside. This would render the Red Sea entirely impassable for Israeli cargo ships. It may be that they are invited into the coalition by Russia, however, perhaps due to their genuine fears of the Israeli Defense Forces and perhaps the Jewish God Jehovah, they opt out.

Consider the strong possibility that the Israel Defense Forces will already have executed the vengeance of God against the Psalm 83 confederates described Ezekiel 25:13-14, Obadiah 1:18, and elsewhere. Thus, Israel could potentially be in receipt of more land, plunder, and great booty prior to the official formation of the Russian coalition. Saudi Arabia is a participant of Psalm 83 under the banner of the Ishmaelites. According to Ezekiel 25:13, at least Northern Saudi Arabia (Dedan) is part of the affected Psalm 83 warzone.

Presently Russia is bidding to regain its former Soviet Union superpower status. In the process it is unknowingly locking arms with the other Ezekiel invaders. Russia reportedly has large military export contracts with Iran, Turkey, Libya and most of the other Ezekiel 38 invaders. Additionally, Russian national relations with these coming invaders are stronger than ever. Thus, part one of Russia’s two-pronged strategy, the enhanced arming of the invaders for a coming overwhelming military assault against Israel, is already taking place.

The other potential component of interest to add into the Ezekiel 38 equation is the untapped oil wealth landlocked in the Caspian Sea. Estimates suggest the world’s largest lake hosts enormous amounts of untapped oil. Presently littoral rights are a major matter of tension between the nations of Russia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, and Turkmenistan, which all surround the Caspian.

The Russian-Iranian joint naval exercises referenced earlier suggest they ultimately intend to share domination of this potential oil fortune. They will want to transport Caspian oil out into world markets and presently the main distribution is the BTC pipeline running through Baku Azerbaijan, Tbilisi Georgia, and Ceyhan Turkey.

Russia and Iran presently lack the necessary exclusive control of this critical pipeline. However, that could easily change since Turkey ultimately enlists with the Ezekiel invaders and some suspect so will Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan. This would give the Russian coalition the ready means and access to control the Caspian oil and its exportation. Only Georgia would possibly stand in the way and we know Russia can overpower Georgia. Russia temporarily shut this pipeline down during its invasion of Georgia in August of 2008.

Sovereignty over all major oil export pipelines and distribution waterways in tandem with control of robust Iranian and Caspian oil reserves will make Russia’s coalition a commercial force to be reckoned with. Unfortunately, they will not be content with that but will also seek Israel’s plunder and great spoil. If Russia and Iran control all the Caspian and OPEC oil supplies in the future, they could possibly become unstoppable in their bid for collective world control. It is probably this goal that partially allures the other members to join in the Ezekiel coalition.

The Evil Plan

‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your [Gog of Magog] mind, and you will make an evil plan: You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’ — to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land. Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you, ‘Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army [formed your coalition] to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?’”’ (Ezekiel 38:10-13; NKJV)

We are told in Ezekiel 38:10 that the Magog confederacy acts upon an "Evil Plan". Ezekiel 38:11-13 give clues into the size and scope of this "Evil Plan". Saudi Arabia, Yemen and the merchants of Tarshish suggest Russia is inviting nations to strategically coalesce with them to steal Israel’s wealth. This is the underlying feature of the plan, "to take plunder". This suggests Russia campaign's upon this "to take plunder" platform as it forms it's coalition.

The theme of commerce is found in these above passages within the usage of terms like “merchants” and “livestock and goods”. The merchants are probably would be purchasers of Israel’s wares, which consist of “livestock and goods”. “Livestock” likely represents agricultural interests and “goods” probably commercial interests, such as oil and natural gas etc. These are "acquired" goods probably alluding to spoils of war collected by Israel in the aftermath of their victory in the Psalm 83 war.

In conclusion, it appears Russia formulates a comprehensive campaign involving strategically located allies intended to invade Israel in the aftermath of the Psalm 83 war. Israel wins that war according to scripture and in the process renders the inner circle of Arab nations and terrorist populations sharing common borders with Israel of little utility to Russia and its coalition.

This is probably why they are not listed among the Ezekiel invaders. It is important to note that Ezekiel writes about the Psalm 83 nations in other chapters, but omits them from the Ezekiel 38 invaders. This is most likely because they are not part of Russia’s coalition.

In the aftermath of Psalm 83, Israel probably annexes more territory and captures Arab spoils of war making it potentially a very wealthy nation. Russia then forms its campaign and alliance to prevent Israel from blossoming into a significant oil exporting nation. Russia assembles predominately Muslim nations sharing a dislike for Israel. This coalition seems to be specifically selected in order to blockade Israel’s exports first and then destroy the Jewish State should it resist. Perhaps the infamous; “I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out," in Ezekiel 38:4 has something to do with a waterway related campaign against Israel. However, perhaps instead of catching fish on the seas it may be regarded with exporting oil through them.

Israel, the apple of God’s eye, becomes the ripe carrot dangling on a string that entices Russia, Iran, and their coalition to invade. They covet Israel’s newfound plunder and booty and seek to choke off Israel’s ability to conduct world commerce. Ultimately they militarily come to take it for themselves and wipe Israel off of the map. Ezekiel 38 & 39 informs us that the God of Israel will divinely defeat the Magog alliance and uphold His Holy Name in the process. (Ezekiel 39:7)

Marantha!

Re: Blockade The Waterways; Gog of Magogs " Evil Plan"----(another sign JESUS is at the door)

CHRISTinCheryl,

A good read.. I know Obadiah shows that Syria, Hamas, the Palestianians, and most likely Jordon also will be destroyed..

I'm not sure if the rapture will have happened yet or not.. I'm hoping we are gone before, but one never knows for sure..

But the Eze.38-39 war will NOT start until sometime in the first 3 1/2 years of the 7 years tribulation.

It's after the "Covenant" is agreed upon by many and Israel.. This is why Israel feels safe "peace and Safety" then sudden destructon hits..

We are so close to leaving People.... Can we get a big AMEN...

Joseph

Re: Blockade The Waterways; Gog of Magogs " Evil Plan"----(another sign JESUS is at the door)

Ya'll please consider another view here: A great oil field is developed and put into production, In Israel, MANY wells pumping, not one or two, pumping OUT of the to the south Saudi oil fields, thru a great deep rift in the earth's crust, the Saudi and other oil fields dry up ! ( this rift is there ) As well other oil fields dry up, the Israeli economy takes off,Israel's power and influence dramaticaly rises above all of its neighbors in the region.( This could lead to several other events that won't be discussed here )

This could provide the " Spoil to carry away, silver & gold, cattle & goods " etc.

I have been anticipating something like this for some years.

Consider it please.

Dewey

Dewey Hey bro I sure do enjoy your posts. Although I'm not into this a whole lot like a lot of you guys are. I consider and ponder on your posts. You educate me like a teacher. Your a right to point guy and I respect that. I believe you've been around the bend a couple times.

Email: Becky98823@yahoo.com

I don't believe the Bill Salus scenario fits the timeline very well.

consider a different approach where both Israel and Damascus suffer loss...

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=962642&cmd=show

scuggers

consider a different approach where both Israel and Damascus suffer loss...

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=962642&cmd=show

Only the LORD, of course knows the exact timing on any of these events..

I did have a dream last week and the words ISAIAH 17 were spelled out.. what it means in a timing factor, I don't know... I can trust JESUS has it all prophetically timed out in HIS perfect timing according to HIS divine plan..

Maranatha!!

US Will Start World War 3 by Attacking Iran

Rev 6:1 "And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see."
Rev 6:2 "And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."

Hey Scugg, are you equating The USA to BE the white horse rider, or just part of the riders resulting actions on the earth ? The 4 Horsemen only get to take power over the Fourth Part of the earth......or shall I say, the regions round about the Mediterranean Basin ? Yeah I know the USA is approx the same size it has been said, BUT, it gets mucho larger than that if Iran is included, and its neighbors.

Awaiting your answer, Bro, in due course of time,

Later,

Dewey

IS THE WHITE HORSE RIDING OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE?

Originally Posted on 5 Doves on 1 April 2003

THE WHITE HORSE FROM THE WHITE HOUSE?

(Bible Verses from R.S.V.) – 20.03.03

Have we just seen the White Horse of Rev.6:2 riding out to conquer?

Rev.6:2 "And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and its rider had a bow;

and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer."

Many people associate the white horse of Rev.6:2 with the glorious picture of Christ triumphant on the white horse later in Revelation, 19:11-16; where the rider is called the WORD OF GOD.

Others associate the white horse with the Anti-Christ, as a counterfeit of our Lord. However, I see no resemblance between this picture and that of the Beast and False Prophet outlined in the rest of Revelation.

I don't lean towards either of those explanations. I believe the FOUR horsemen of Rev. 6 describe the conditions on earth that exist at the beginning of the end times.

This White Horse and horseman of Rev.6:2 has no glory. The picture it conveys reminds me of the "Crusades" against Islam in the Holy Land. However, I believe this rider is associated with Christ and Christianity, or the Western “Christian” Nations.

The closest scriptural association is in Rev. 19:14 regarding the armies of heaven – Rev.19:14 “And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, followed him on white horses.”

Let us look at the description of the horse and rider.

1. It is a “white” horse.

White is always associated with Christ, with holiness or the “righteous” in scripture, especially in the Book of Revelation

Rev.1:13-14 “…and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden girdle round his breast; his head and his hair were white as white wool, white as snow; his eyes were like a flame of fire…”

Rev.3:4-5 “Yet you have still a few names in Sardis, people who have not soiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white, for they are worthy. He who conquers shall be clad thus in white garments, and I will not blot his name out of the book of life; I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.”

Rev.3:18 “Therefore I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, that you may be rich, and white garments to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nakedness from being seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, that you may see.”

Rev.4:4 “Round the throne were twenty-four thrones, and seated on the thrones were twenty-four elders, clad in white garments, with golden crowns upon heir heads.”

Rev.6:11 “Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.”

Rev.7:9 “After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no man could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,…”

Rev.7:13-14 “..Who are these, clothed in white robes, and whence have they come?” I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”

Rev.15:6 “…and out of the temple came the seven angels with the seven plagues, robed in pure bright linen, and their breasts girded with golden girdles.”

Rev.19:7-8 “…for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready; and it was granted her to be clothed with fine linen, bright and pure” – for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.”

Rev.19:11 “Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! He who sat upon it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war.”

Rev.19:14 “And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, followed him on white horses.”

In most of the verses quoted above, white robes/garments are worn by those human beings or angels that belong to Christ. The pure white garments are particularly associated with those Christians who conquer or overcome the world in a spiritual sense. These Christians are clothed in righteousness.

Although the armies of heaven are seen to be riding “white horses”, there is no suggestion here in Rev. 6:2 that the rider is a supernatural being, or in fact the Anti-Christ as some believe.

We should remember that this is the first “action picture” after the Lamb opened the first seal of the scroll sealed with seven seals. The voice like thunder that called the white horse and rider to “come” is presumably the 1st of the four living creatures which looked like a lion. (Rev. 4:7)

2. It is a white “Horse”.

In the bible horses are always associated with armies and with great strength. Horses were used in the cavalry.

Because they were associated with Egypt, and exported by them, the Kings of Israel were forbidden to procure them, or breed them. (Deut.17:16) This picture of the horse therefore is unlikely to represent Israel.

3. Its rider had a “bow”

Notice the rider holds a bow in his hand. Strongs "bow" Gk. "toxon" means "weapon".

What does the bow represent? It could represent long-range warfare.

What use is a bow without the arrow? Is this rider unarmed or are there arrows in a hidden quiver? A verse in Zechariah gives a straight answer to these questions.

Zechariah 9:13 - "For I have bent Judah as my bow…” This is what the rider carried in his hand.

It is also associated with the tribe of Joseph – Genesis 49:24 “Joseph…yet his bow remained unmoved, his arms were made agile by the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob…”

In chapter 13 of Isaiah the reference to “bows” relates to the destruction of Babylon, (modern Iraq).

Isaiah 13:18-19 “Their bows will slaughter the young men; they will have no mercy on the fruit of the womb; their eyes will not pity children. And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the splendour and pride of the Chaldeans, will be like Sodom and Gomorrah when God overthrew them.”

This destruction of Babylon was to be carried out by a host of nations gathered together by God from a distant land. (Jeremiah 50:8-10)

The rest of the verse in Zechariah 9:13 continues – For I have bent Judah as my bow; I have made Ephraim its arrow. I will brandish your sons, O Zion, (i.e. Judah & Ephraim) over your sons, O Greece, and wield you like a warrior’s sword.

The context of this chapter is that of God’s judgements on Syria/Damascus, Tyre, Philistia and Babylon. The first destruction of these areas was carried out by Alexander the Great – (Greece) - (Verses 1-8).

However, the remaining verses cover a more distant Conqueror, whose triumphs should be more glorious and lasting than those of Alexander. It speaks of the King of Kings. In this final conflict he will bend Judah as His bow, and use Ephraim as an arrow, conquering the previous conqueror (Greece).

The inheritors of the Grecian Empire were Alexander’s 4 Generals. These rulers were in Eastern Mediterranean areas from Syria to Egypt. After them came the Romans, then the Islamic Caliphate, and Ottoman Empire.

Zechariah 9:13-16

For I have bent Judah as my bow; I have made Ephraim its arrow. I will brandish your sons, O Zion, over your sons, O Greece, and wield you like a warrior’s sword. Then the LORD will appear over them, and his arrow (Ephraim) go forth like lightning; the Lord God will sound the trumpet, and march forth in the “whirlwinds of the south”. The Lord of hosts will protect them, and they (Judah & Ephraim) shall devour and tread down the slingers; and they shall drink their blood like wine, and be full like a bowl, drenched like the corners of the alter. On that day the Lord their God will save them for they are the flock of his people; for like the jewels of a crown they shall shine on his land.”

In this instance His “arrow” will go forth like lightning (v.14).

Compare news headlines of 19.03.03 “Lightning Air Strikes” then the March to Bagdad. Washington Times.com

Zechariah 9 is associated with destruction in the Middle East and the return of the Messiah, to save his people Israel. Of course normally the arrow comes out of the bow, and Christianity came out of Judaism. In this picture the horseman (North & Western Christianity) is associated with and holding the bow (Judah/Israel) in his hand.

This leads us to ask the question – If Ephraim is the arrow that goes forth like lightning, then who is Ephraim among the Nations?

Ephraim, was the second son of Joseph, who is described in Genesis chapter 48. He was blessed before his older brother Manasseh. Through his Grandfather Jacob (Israel), Ephraim was prophesied to become greater than his brother, and his descendants would become a multitude of nations. The descendants of Joseph and his two sons are listed in Numbers 26:28:37.

In Jacob's general prophetic blessing on all of his sons in Genesis 49 the words relating to Joseph states –

Gen.49:22-26 “Joseph is a fruitful bough, a fruitful bough by a spring; his branches run over the wall. The archers fiercely attacked him, shot at him, and harassed him sorely; yet his bow remained unmoved, his arms were made agile by the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob (by the name of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel), by the God of your father who will help you, by God Almighty who will bless you with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that couches beneath, blessings of the breasts and of the womb, The blessings of your father are mighty beyond the blessings of the eternal mountains, the bounties of the everlasting hills; may they be on the head of Joseph, and on the brow of him who was separate from his brothers.”

When it came time to bless Joseph’s sons, Jacob stated that Manasseh would become a great Nation, but Ephraim’s descendants would become a multitude of Nations. (See Genesis 48:17-19)

Isaiah chapter 7 and chapter 9:18-21 records the judgement pronounced on Ephraim for departing from Judah (the Southern tribes). With the other 9 northern tribes, they were to be delivered into the hand of the King of Assyria. From this exile, the descendants of Ephraim and the northern tribes become shrouded in history. Many scholars believed they eventually migrated to the British Isles via Southern Russia, where they became integrated into the British Empire. Many nations grew from Britain during the colonisation era. From this belief the “British Israelite” theory and “replacement theology” became popular.

However, further scriptures reveal that in the last days, these two elements of God’s people will again come together.

(Indeed the sealing of the 144,000 servants of God in Rev. 7 indicates they come from “every tribe of the sons of Israel” (Rev. 7:4). As the old tribes had their standards/seals in the wandering in the wilderness, perhaps these tribal members will be recognisable according to the particular “tribal" seal given them at this time.)

Ephraim is not “lost” according to God’s view of things. At this time Ephraim and Judah will come back together, and God will use them in carrying out His judgement against the nations surrounding Israel in the Holy Land.

Isaiah 11:12-14 “He will raise an ensign for the nations, and will assemble the outcasts of Israel, (10 Northern tribes) and gather the dispersed of Judah (2 Southern tribes) from the four corners of the earth. The jealousy of Ephraim shall depart, and those who harass Judah shall be cut off; Ephraim shall not be jealous of Judah, and Judah shall not harass Ephraim. But they (Ephraim and Judah) shall swoop down upon the shoulder of the Philistines in the west, (Gaza) and together they shall plunder the people of the east. They shall put forth their hand against Edom and Moab, (Southeast) and the Ammonites (descendants of Lot) shall obey them. And the Lord will utterly destroy the tongue of the sea of Egypt; and will wave his hand over the River (The Euphrates) with his scorching wind, and smite it into seven channels that men may cross dryshod. And there will be a highway from Assyria (Islamic Nations to the North) for the remnant which is left of his people, as there was for Israel when they came up from the land of Egypt.”

Isaiah 30:18-26 tells of the restoration and reunification of both Kingdoms of Israel.

Eddie Chumney, in his book "The Two Houses of Israel", supports the belief that America (in particular) and other supporting Western Nations are "Ephraim" of the last days; that they did indeed migrate to the ends of the earth via the British Empire, and became many Nations. To-day, as we see the attack on Iraq (Babylon) it is the coalition of the willing - U.S.A., Britain, Australia – who are the main players.

We may yet see the “bow” Judah/Jews, dragged into the theatre of war.

WHO IS THE RIDER?

Is the rider on the white horse Ephraim? Is Ephraim actually “the arrow that goes forth like lightning”?

Does Ephraim (America/ Britain/Australia etc) hold Judah (the Jews - the bow) in its hand? These countries are Israel’s closest allies.

4. A crown was given to him.

This conqueror was given and wears a “crown” (Strong’s word No.4735)

This word “stephanos” means it is a woven crown, wreath, victory garland...as a sign of victory, honour, and in some contexts authority.

Even as he rides out, the rider on the white horse wears the victor’s crown!

President George Bush has stated that he will accept no outcome except “Victory”. He uses the word “prevail”. Tony Blair concurs with him. As long as it takes, they will succeed.

Remember if we have seen the White Horse and Rider ride out liberating Afghanistan first and then Iraq (Babylon) on 19/20th March 2003, then we have likely seen the first seal of the scroll of Revelation being opened in heaven, and the action being played out here on earth.

Note dated 5/5/05 - The attack on Afghanistan and the Taliban could also be seen as the original occasion when the White Horse rode out. This date was 8th October 2001

Note dated 9/2/06 - Remember this rider went forth “conquering and to conquer” - so far Afghanistan and Iraq – are Iran and Syria next on the list…?

It is significant that America and the coalition of the willing began their campaign in Iraq on Purim on the Spring Equinox. This was almost the very date on the “Jewish” calendar when the last gulf war was ended. The “target of opportunity” that presented itself on Purim, meant that the first strike was made earlier than the coalition had intended.

We should also bear in mind the prophetic saying – “first the natural, then the spiritual”. As we see war break out on earth, we may also see the scene being set for the final heavenly assault between two great forces - Michael and his angels, and the forces of darkness.

5. Where were the horse and rider going?

There is much detail in Jeremiah chapter 50, which we can relate to the current offensive against Iraq (the land of the Chaldeans). It would seem that God is using a company of great nations (Jere.50:9) from the North Country. This could mean their original land of captivity (Assyria) or the North Country from which they became a company of great Nations (i.e. Britain) or even the Northern hemisphere. In any case their “arrows are like a skilled warrior, who does not return empty-handed” (i.e. smart bombs which all strike their target).

This judgement is on Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, for what he did to Israel (Jere.50:17-19) and God’s temple (v.28). Saddam Hussein today believes he is the Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon.

“Bowmen” are summoned against Babylon (Iraq). Is this where the rider on the white horse was heading (v.29)? Remember he held a bow.

In other places God will kindle a fire in his cities (v.32); at the sound of the capture of Babylon the earth shall tremble, (bombs) and her cry shall be heard among the nations (T.V. coverage) (v.46).

(Isaiah 46:11) …I will accomplish all my purpose, calling a bird of prey (a ravenous bird) from the east, the man of my counsel from a far country. President Bush is a “man of God’s Counsel” because he is a Christian.

This "bird of prey" (symbolized by the U.S.A. eagle) comes from East of Babylon (Like Cyrus, who also had an “eagle” on his standard.)

The task of this destroyer of Babylon is to winnow her. Jeremiah 501:1-6. The picture is of winnowing the chaff from the grain. The U.S.A.’s interest is in removing the chaff (the regime of Saddam Hussein).

If we have indeed seen the White horse of Revelation ride out, then we could expect to see the 2nd horseman follow within a relatively short space of time.

Amos, Obadiah and Zechariah involve Iran's "Evil Plan"

Consider a different approach where both Israel and Damascus suffer loss...

Zechariah Scenario in 2010

http://www.scribd.com/full/30767216?access_key=key-1rgw4p2ke8ekj30x72uo

Good grief, this guy is jumping all over the place like a Jehovah Witness, putting verses here and there, to make up a story of his own design and not keeping anything in context with the Bible..

One needs to stay away from this type of non-sense.

Joseph

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com