Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
lilyonline

You are still in the chat room...thought you might want to know....Hugs

Re: lilyonline

Hi Lilly, we look forward to talking to you in the chat room! Also feel free to post here on RITA!

You silly's ~~~~~~~~~~~ it's ME!!!!! (Newbie here)!!!

JS, maybe you should just delete this post since lilly saw it? What you think??

Kolleen
You silly's ~~~~~~~~~~~ it's ME!!!!! (Newbie here)!!!
??? Kolleen, you are lilly on line??

Lily!! try again...I did not know you were chatting with me in the other window.... I had the main one opened..i hope you will come back and chat...its fun....and you finally figured it out but next time stay in the main window ...do not click onto a name and jsut chat away.

glad you figured it out

Omy
you were talking to me in that one window... I just now saw it but you were gone..because you said you heard a frog croak I asked you if you were Lisa...ahahahhahahahah dont tell her OK

Ok, I'm pretty sure my head's gonna explode with going back and forth between RITA posts and the chat room. Information overload!!

Yes - lilyonline is me - not really lily!!!!!!!!!

Well, it said to pick a name!!!?

Kolleen
Yes - lilyonline is me - not really lily!!!!!!!!!

Well, it said to pick a name!!!?
LOL!! You crack me UP!!

I did the samething lily I mean ummm KoLLeen..I picked a different name and proceeded slowly in ...but no one was in there...lol

ok, this time pick your own name - LOL, then just click on chat. it will put you in the window. then just go down to the black line above the bottom one that says "double click, blah blah" and type something. then just hit enter or return key! Easy as pie! Now go try!

we thought you were a lurker Kolleen!! and we got ya...man it was more fun when we thought that.....LOL

I should have left it that way.....it was MORE fun for me reading your back and forth

I'm sure there's a real lurker out there somewhere....

one came in and felt naked and leeft really fast..we thought you were stuck....and we had you trapped

Oh so you knew we were posting on RITA to expose you as a lurker did ya? LOL ..Diane made me do it...you saw that right??

Well, I got locked out of the chat room. It got stuck and wouldn't let me post anything, so I x'ed out and now I cant get back in. guess we need to all go out of the room and start over.

I still see you

joyful susan
Oh so you knew we were posting on RITA to expose you as a lurker did ya? LOL ..Diane made me do it...you saw that right??
Oh, I am SO telling....!

joyful susan
I still see you
I know, but it wont let me go back in under Diane C cause it says its already in use. Yeah, by my ghost!!

hmmm you are still there I am getting scared again...and no that diane can not hold me.....

maybe you have to think of something cleaver now..like...dianeinchat....

Kolleen
....I WAS stuck, but not naked........!

I couldn't figure out how to get out of the bottom box while watching both your conversations about trapping the lurker.....TOO funny!!!
ok, well now I'm just embarrassed!

Joyful, are you the only one in the room right now? If so, just x out and we can all try again. Although I may be calling it a night soon...

I am not embarrased this is fun.... and yall are funny..thank you for such a fun time...

I xed out but I have to be at work in the morning ..yuck..I can not believe I am still awake...

Yeah I'm not embarrassed either, it's just that i never get to use the little red icon and it seemed like a good time...

We'll try the chat another time. Get some rest!

....it's Lisaleenie's fault Joyful Susan that you're still up..........!!

Well, I'm embarrassed and tired, but looking forward to next time....and to think the coffee cup has been there all this time...

Me too Kolleen, going to bed.

I KNOW we both like coffee, so how DID we miss the cup??

there was a coffee cup? frogs ...doors and coffee..hmmm that place is fun..good night girls...

nighty night dear friends

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com