Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Pray for Me, if You Can

Can you please pray for me. I had the worst day of my life at my job today, that I do not want to be back at tomorrow. I have lunch with a Christian friend who works at the site every two weeks, so I have to be there for our lunch. I have been in a dark valley for 14 years now, no kidding. I won't bore you with the details. Just pray for me, I feel like I'm coming to the end of this long journey. It feels like I'm under incredible attack and I'm fearful for my faith, that I will not be able to survive the onslaught that is ratcheting up against me. I have to find a new job ASAP, this job is taking its toll on me, but I'm afraid to quit because of what I have been going through in this dark valley, it litterally feels like my faith is about to run out. It's definitely not what I need in additon to what I've been going through for 14 years!

Re: Please Pray for Me, if You Can

Father i lift Golden knight up to you and father I know you care about every little thing that concerns us.... and I ask now that you fill him with your joy and your peace... make yourself real to himn...he is crying out to you father ...touch him and fill him with your joy .... I pray God that you show him your will and speak to him and give him guidance..... I come against the spirit of discouragement and I command you to talk your hands off my brother..... spirits of heavyness you have to leave now in the name of jesus.... God fill Him with your peace.... Holy Spirit comfort him and let him know you are there.... open doors for him that only You can open and close any door that is not from You....... I apply the blood of Jesus to him his mind will and emotions.. I pray Holy Spirit that you will annoint his feet and his hands to do the job you have called him to do....Help him God and give him direction...and fill him to over flowing with your love....

I reach out in faith beleving for him and I connect my faith with his...... and I declare that Your will be done in his life.....I bind the enemy from hindering this prayer and any other prayeers that are going out for him and I call forth the angles of God to minister to GK and to fight off any demonic forces..... I draw a hedge of protection around him in the name of Jesus...

In Jesus name I pray..and will continue to pray amen

GK, I've agreed in prayer with Joyful Susan for your requested needs brother.

Her wonderful prayer HAS GOT YOU COVERED in Jesus Precious Name.

Your brother Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

GK,
I hear you. I have gone through that valley myself. It is not something I would wish on anyone. I witnessed to my co-workers which got me into trouble with managment. I too faced persecution for my beliefs. So since I was not allowed to discuss what they considered to be "religious topics", I instead decided to witness another way. By reading my bible on my lunch breaks.

Not so I could show off or be some kind of "holier than thou" type of person. But quietly, without disturbing anyone. I did catch flack from some. I started getting called Reverend,and Bible Man. But when they saw that I was not doing it for attention, or to rub in in people's faces but to actually live out what I was reading. It helped. I too wanted to quit my job. I too did not want to work in a hostile environment to my beliefs. But God turned things around for me.

Every thing we go through in this life is a test. How we respond whether positively or negatively is examined. Prayer can change personalities, conflicts and problems. Make sure you seek the Lord's will whether to continue to be an example or to take off your shoes and dust off your feet and move on. This economy is a tough one to be unemployed in. So I would advise to really, really think on it in addition to prayer. I will be praying that God will resolve your work situation one way or another.

Sometimes we feel like Elijah. That we are on the run from our enemies, that the will to fight on has left us, that there is no one else who grieves for the evil in this world. But God reminded Elijah that He always keeps a remnant. That nothing takes God by surprise. While it may seem like evil is winning...God is working in the background to bring down the strongholds of the enemy. If He can bring down Jericho's fortified walls and invade Babylon's impregnable walls and bring judgment from heaven on Ninevah and raze Tyre to the ground, then we should be able to put our trust in Him. Hopefully we will all rest in Him soon. Amen.

Dear Lord please let me ask you to help Goldenknight in his needs, you felt our pains at one time, and our soulful needs also, please let us not just speak to you, but for Golden Knight also to carry his burden so we may cry out to you together in supplication to you for his needs, please Lord we all need help and friends, and powerful friends such as you to call upon the Father for us, please let the help come soon, and we know that you make it all seem so natural, please, when our needs are melted away like a light breeze, let us remember that it was your power not the breeze.

We ask this in The Name Above All Others, Jesus.

JR

praying

Email: cidp@aol.com

O LORD, be gracious to us; we have waited for you: be you their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.

But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Psalm 37 (meditate on God's faithfullness)
Psalm 27 also

Praying Lord God that You will renew a right spirit within Goldenknight, a spirit of faith, hope trust and revelation of ALL that is his that has been bought and paid for by Your shed blood. Lord, renew Goldenknight's mind and cause the Holy Spirit to rise up within him to overpower all the works of the enemy and every deception trying to steal his joy and walk with You. Remove the lie's Lord, and fill Goldenknight with all that is true, lovely and of good report in all the days ahead. Surround him with Your awesome presence and mighty power, in Jesus Name, Amen

Praying for you!!

GoldenKnight, YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR FAITH. NOT NOW AND NOT EVER! XOXOXO We are being tried in the refiners fire to come out as pure as gold.

These tests of our faith are precious and the Lord will not let you fail.

He is able to keep you from falling and He will.

I will pray right now for you.....

In agreement.

Praying too.

Sounds to me just like what Jesus said would be happening now. Draw encouragement from that. I really don't think you've got enough time to change jobs. Praying Jesus covers you so thoroughly with His armour that these darts of Satan's can't get through! Use the Blood of Jesus, too.

I'm glad I retired when I did. But that hasn't saved me from the persecution around us that's ramping up. I can be in my home, minding my own business, not bothering a soul and it still finds me and attacks. Amazing to me, the lengths he goes to accomplish this.

Think of the witness you're giving, when the rapture happens!

Praying with the others!

Agreeing with Ritas prayers.

I have been through the valley of work place woes.

"Every thing we go through in this life is a test. How we respond whether positively or negatively is examined. Prayer can change personalities, conflicts and problems."
wow.

Victory Chanter
Sounds to me just like what Jesus said would be happening now. Draw encouragement from that.
I'm glad I retired when I did. But that hasn't saved me from the persecution around us that's ramping up. I can be in my home, minding my own business, not bothering a soul and it still finds me and attacks. Amazing to me, the lengths he goes to accomplish this.

Wow.
My dog got atacked Friday or Sat morning when i went to feed my horses. One tooth in 4 places in his hide?
strange? ( Was that a demon? or a beast? )
Now he has peed in the kitchen 3 or 4 times? Strange?

This dog takes on javilina hogs and brahama cattle and is tougher than a grizzly bear. The kinda dog like ole yeller on Walt Diseney; Texas- southern stock dog.

mtnmollie hi through a tragedy I learned a very hard lesson. The Lord gave me a vision last year and I was applying the blood of Jesus to our pets specifically one of our cats. I didn't know what it meant and really didn't do anything about it. I was still thinking on it. Two weeks later a cougar got a hold of our beloved Kit. If I had applied the blood of Jesus on Kit when I saw the vision we would still have Kit. I dearly love animals and I just wanted you to know. The Lord cares about the animals too! I don't want to go into the details because the Lord healed me from the memories of it. Lets just say I heard it. Couldn't sleep for 3 days.

Email: Becky98823@yahoo.com

Kolleen
O LORD, be gracious to us; we have waited for you: be you their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.

But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Psalm 37 (meditate on God's faithfullness)
Psalm 27 also

Praying Lord God that You will renew a right spirit within Goldenknight, a spirit of faith, hope trust and revelation of ALL that is his that has been bought and paid for by Your shed blood. Lord, renew Goldenknight's mind and cause the Holy Spirit to rise up within him to overpower all the works of the enemy and every deception trying to steal his joy and walk with You. Remove the lie's Lord, and fill Goldenknight with all that is true, lovely and of good report in all the days ahead. Surround him with Your awesome presence and mighty power, in Jesus Name, Amen

Goldenknight, agreeing with Kolleen's prayer for you. Have been in those kind of situations before and really understand how ou are being stretched. Hold fast and hold on because we are all about to go for the ride of our lives. You won't be there much longer.

Have just prayed for you my brother in Christ. I have lifted you up and asked for our Father's perfect will for your life and for strength, encouragement, strong faith, and freedom from this attack you're under. May it be so in Jesus' name, AMen.

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

Angelheart, 2HH and John Murley,

I hope everyone doesn't get mad at me if I only single them out now, I did thank everyone earlier, but 2HH when I read your words I litteraly felt power and authority in those words. And I like the word I got from Angelheart, not sure exactly what it means, but I haven't had a word for me since I was a baby Christian. And John, that just really touched me.

Thanks all!

I thank God you felt encouraged and strengthened.

If only we all could realize that these problems we have during our short life on earth are really an opportunity for our faith to shine before the heavenly hosts.

We can't be overcomers without things to overcome.

HUGS to you Golden Knight.

Dear Lord . Thank you for helping us all ...today we come before you with a special request ....Glodenknight needs your help and your support , encouragement . We trust you to "brace him up " because he belongs to you !
Bless you, Lord , for being all concerned with his needs today and bringing COMFORT to him .
Praise you for CARING for him and LOVING him !!
YOU ARE OUR SOURCE !!!
amen in Christ , bonnie

Dear GoldenKnight I will be praying for you. Can you take a look at Psalm 41? It may be of relevance to you and if so, may be a blessing and guide.
love
Ditta

Hi Goldenknight,

I know what you mean about the workplace. I've been at a few jobs myself where the politics were just eating me alive or some co-worker seemed to have it in for me. If you can believe it, I substitute teach high school now and find it much more relaxing than the corporate workplace.

Here are some promises from the Word.

Psalm 23:3-5

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Isaiah 33:14-16

14 The sinners in Zion are terrified;
trembling grips the godless:
"Who of us can dwell with the consuming fire?
Who of us can dwell with everlasting burning?"

15 He who walks righteously
and speaks what is right,
who rejects gain from extortion
and keeps his hand from accepting bribes,
who stops his ears against plots of murder
and shuts his eyes against contemplating evil-

16 this is the man who will dwell on the heights,
whose refuge will be the mountain fortress.
His bread will be supplied,
and water will not fail him.

Goldenknight, I pray that Yahweh through His only Begotten Son floods you with joy, peace and love. His Spirit of Wisdom and Truth strengthen you that you're His beloved one. Do not loose sight of Him, He is near you and always watch you. Yeshua knows every problem that you face, He knows how hard you are going through all of it and how you frequently down but He is faithful, as He who takes you out of bondage, who makes you alive will not leave you alone. As He alive today, He will also grant you with His Spirit, Spirit of Wisdom and truth, to know that behind every temptation, there is a treasure, there is a wisdom and He always watch and never sleep. He knows you your weakness and your strength and even He knows that you don't know about it.
Yeshua the Living Fountain Water, will sprinkle you with His fresh air out of His fountain that you'll never get thirst anymore, and you'll never get hungry anymore for He is good and He takes care of His, no one will be lost.
Yeshua will take all of us home at His appointed time only by His grace and mercy and His glorious joy beyond words strengthen you everyday of your life till we meet in the air with Yeshua Our Beloved Prince and be with Him forever.
Amen.

I know exactly how you feel. I thought I was going to get laid off at my job yesterday. It didn't happen but that doesn't mean it can't.

Dearest Father please anoint Golden Knight with you peace. Please give him the assurance that if one door closes another will open for him. I ask all of this in the name of your Holy and Precious Son our Savior Jesus Christ.

I am praying for you..I pray for peace and strength through this trial you are going through. I place the blood of Jesus over you and His angels to surround you. I pray for wisdom and discernment in the decisions you make. I pray this in Jesus name, amen...

His Blessings Upon you. LOOK UP, OUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH!!! Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Thank you all for praying for me, it means alot to me. I told my Christian friend at lunch what was going on. He had known bits and piece of what was going on at work, but now he pretty much knows it all. It finally made sense to him. He also seemed to know exactly the workings at the company. I never got to tell him about the 14 year thing, but he told me to hang in there. I agree, I just hope I can get to a new job soon or we are out of here extremely soon!

I am rejoicing that god has given you a friend that you can share with and he is encouraging you.... he is right just hang in there it will all be over soon..and then JOY will come....

GKnight..

hang in there..He is coming soon..

God Bless you

YSIC

In agreement with you JS and everyone else everything will be fine!!!

Word from the Lord for you GoldenKnight!!!

On this day, God wants you to know...
... that as you surrender to divine providence in your life, you will feel lifted and carried and held. All is well, all is well, all is well.

Love ya

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

AngelHeart
In agreement with you JS and everyone else everything will be fine!!!

Word from the Lord for you GoldenKnight!!!

On this day, God wants you to know...
... that as you surrender to divine providence in your life, you will feel lifted and carried and held. All is well, all is well, all is well.

Love ya

AngelHeart

I told God I can't go one step further in this race called life
and he said.
thats ok, i will carry you.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com