Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I Don't Know Where To Begin..

If someone to fill me in on what happened on RITA last night I would be very grateful. I am perplexed as to what to do about the unkind exchanges that have been cropping up on RITA on a regular basis. Apparently my threads and my warnings and my request for peace on RITA don't mean a whole lot to anyone. I don't even know why I am here moderating when there is no one listening to me. I have grown weary of this place. I just want to stop all moderation and just let everyone fight it all out be themselves. I shouldn't have to sit here and cry over a ministry that God told me to start, I don't feel like I have any control over RITA anymore. I have had enough of the hurt, tears, and upsets. I have tried to peacefully bring the end of the threads that turn into anger and belittling. I am tired of posting threads trying to calm and sooth hurt feelings. I have been more that fair with everyone here and up until lately I have been able to keep RITA a haven of rest. But how can one have peace and rest if the board is constantly at each others throats. I sit practically all day every day of my life watching RITA, giving new members passwords. Handling various and asundry emails. I have no life, RITA is my life, it means that much to me. I know you all probably could care less about how much RITA means to me. Right now I feel like I am being treated shabbily, like I am a big nobody. I work hard on RITA each day of my life. I am to the point where I want to wash my hands of RITA, it is not the same RITA that I once knew, I don't even recognize it.
I am tired and stressed out over all the problems I am having to deal with.

This is a sad day for me...I never thought I would ever feel like should tuck tail and run off somewhere to lick my wounds.

I just can't believe that it appears like RITA is getting ready to implode on itself.

I am mentally and emotionally drained from this worry over RITA. I want to fix it, but I just don't know where to begin anymore.

Lynn....................(Moderator)

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: I Don't Know Where To Begin..

Lynn..

I am so sorry that you have been going through stress because of RITA

Time is short and satan knows this and he also knows that there usually is much love shown here so there is nothing more that he would like than to divide us. He knows he can't conquer us but he can divide us.

Lifting you up in prayer before the throne of God..

YSIC

Lynn, I wish I was there and I could give you a big hug and say thank you for all that you do for RITA (us)every day! Your time and effort is such an incredible blessing to each one of us and I know that you are very appreciated.

Sorry that we do not express this as we should but I pray that you will feel comforted today by our Lord and that you can have peace in your heart about RITA.

To all at RITA, remember we are being observed by the angels and we need to be on our best behavior! God bless you all.

Love your sister in Christ, Melissa

Lynn my dear Sister,

I love you more than you will ever know. I can never express how much RITA means to me on a daily basis and how I thank our Lord that He lead me to this site.

Our time left is SOOOOOO short. We all need RITA more now than ever. Lynn, it is so obvious that Satan is attacking the members of RITA. You have had so many problems physically and emotionally lately along with so many of the rest of us here at RITA.

Father God, we again come boldly to Your Throne, in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. We ask for your help to fight the power of Satan that is attempting to defeat the members of RITA. We ask that You send down Your Angels to protect us. We ask that You give wisdom and show Your Love and Tender Mercy to each of the mods here, particularly Lynn who has been under tremendous attack lately. Heal her and her family, show her Your Love, give her strength to carry on presenting the world with the Good News of Your Son and our upcoming Rapture. Lord we ask that You Bless RITA, that you allow it to be a Beacon of Light, Glory and Honor. Lastly we ask that our Rapture will come quickly......we are all longing for the day when we can worship YOU in peace and love. Amen

Lynn:

I feel for you, and have always admired and respected how much work you, Donna, and Brenda put into this forum on a daily/hourly/minutely basis.

I agree with you that this is not the same forum that it was a few years ago. It has become more of a Chat site for people to exalt themselves, expound upon their feelings, and feel good about themselves rather than to bring enlightenment to others with sound biblical doctrine as their foundation.

You shouldn't have to babysit, but unfortunately, there is too much pride and ego present now without much spiritual discernment. Too much of man exalting himself rather than reflecting God's Light upon others. Too much immaturity and stubbornness to seek victory in an argument rather than peace in Brotherhood/Sisterhood.

You have an extremely tough task of trying to be fair and open without being accused of censureship. However, too many come here for their own agenda and not for the purpose of looking up for our Blessed Hope. Too much silliness is interfering with spiritual growth.

I really don't know what more you can do other than to start restricting conversation and censoring topics. And if you did this, you would be slammed for being an egomaniac. If you don't do this, the forum will continue to spiral in the downward trend that it now does.

You're darned if you do, and you're darned if you don't.

May God bless you Lynn and reveal the direction that you need to go. I support whatever decision you make -- even if it means shutting RITA down. You can only do so much Lynn, and if others feel that they have what it takes to moderate a forum and make everybody happy, well let them try it for a day.

Your rewards await you in Heaven for the labor of your heart down here on Earth.

Humbly

I'm sorry Lynn, that is why I been mostly watching RITA and not posting b/c of offence/division..

Don't give up and throw in the towel - I think most RITA has good hearts and RITA means so much to people.. Thank goodness we are able to ask God to forgive us..

This site keeps my light burning and when I do see post that maybe are not so good - it helps too! Makes me want to be different and shows what I need to work on

Just Smile and let God take control and deal with RITA..
Give God your sad feelings and be happy.. So when emails come in - write back and say I'll give it to God - pray and be happy b/c of this site, it's bringing many to Christ.
Don't give up on us!
Can't wait to meet you.. Love, SweetMarie..

I think there are some here who reason with their emotions and not with their heads and that is why divisions start.
Thank you Lynn for all of your hard work.

One more thing - My cousin is on facebook, I never knew he was an atheist until facebook. Now because on how he writes, I know how to pray for him. Before I just thought he was a christian like the rest of my family.. So if everyone stop and just started writing only good things. We would be praying for them all wrong.. We know people by their fruits, so it's a good thing. I know how to pray for others and myself.. Before I ever started posting on RITA I was thinking oh i'm a pretty good Chritian women and then someone offended me, my reaction was not Christian. Hmmm I thought now I know what to work on...Offence!

Lynn, I am so sorry to hear of what is going on here and what happened last night. I was not on the web when this was going on. My thoughts are that people are so uptight of a rapture shortly...whether it will happen or not seems to be a great concern with them and also satan is riding high with each of us if we have not prepared ourselves daily and put on the whole armor. There are so many different personalities on this website and we are at different levels spiritually...so when someone says something that does not seem to set with them they become angry and bitter and take offense. It happens in every group of people. I saw it happen on Rapture Now when I was involved with them..I have seen it in Bible studies and in prayer groups...small or large.All you can do is pray and ride the storm if possible. I always say "this too will pass". I will be praying for you for wisdom and discerment and peace and strength.

May His Blessing be upon You and Your Family..ysic Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

I can't take a another minute of the tit for tat, I 'm right your wrong stuff going on here. It seems every time I turn around there is someone leaving that has had their feelings hurt, or their beliefs come into question. Someone is always telling them they are wrong, or someone personally attacks another member. Do you honestly think that this is what God intended RITA to be when it was started 5 years ago. I can tell you first hand it is not what He intended. We have added so many new members, members that myself and others here at RITA prayed for, we wanted to reach the lost or those who needed the fellowship we have here. What do you suppose they see when they log on here, is what they are seeing edifying?

I have asked and pleaded,and requested the everyone get back to witnessing, get back to studying the Bible, so show the lurkers and new members what we are suppose to be about. I can't take one more minute of this upset and watching my dreams and my promise to God go down the toilet. I can't sleep, I don't want to talk to anyone, I don't even want to come out of my room, if I am in my room no one can bother me.
I have tried so hard to fair to everyone here, but has any body been fair to me? I don't know. I am almost in a situation where I am grieving the loss of something very close to me. Well so much for how I feel, it doesn't really matter anyway.

Lynn

Lynn,

I understand what your talking about, and I appreciate your hard work as RITA's head moderator. Please don't quit on us sister. I was quite surprised and upset this morning when I saw what happened last night. We are so close to going home now, and I wish that we could keep from bickering about salvation issues and concentrate on pre-trib rapture issues. Please hang in there with us Lynn.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Oh, dear Lynn, I just feel sick. I can hear the heartbreak and frustration in your words and I am so sorry for that. You work so hard and it hurts me to see you so upset.

To answer your question, from what I could see last night, two things happened. On one of Scott's threads, someone who called themselves "anonymous" blasted Scott for his quirky kind of humor, (and the rest of us who join in, I suppose), and we all jumped in to defend him.

Secondly, on one of Paul's threads, our dear Charity felt attacked, and sadly left and said "goodbye". Then it snowballed, and Texas Sue and Faith said they wanted to leave, also. Both of these incidences saddened and sickned me.

Lynn, you, Donna, and Brenda are loved and appreciated more than you know. Speaking for myself, if I have said or done ANYTHING on my posts that have offended you or anyone else I am truly sorry. That would be the last thing I would ever do. This website means so much to me. Since I've been home ill for weeks at a time, and my Christian friends work full-time and I have no famly, RITA has been my main source of Christian fellowship. It means so much to me. I would be devestated if it were to shut down.

But your health comes first, Lynn. It hurts me to see you so stressed out, and I know that I'm alone in saying that. Like I said, you, Brenda, and Donna are loved and appreciated more than you know.

I will pray ernestly for you and for this website. Like it has been said over and over again, the devil loves to jump in and cause strife, and that's been what's happening here.

We love you, dear Lynn. I will be praying for you.

I just can't believe that it appears like RITA is getting ready to implode on itself.

I am mentally and emotionally drained from this worry over RITA. I want to fix it, but I just don't know where to begin anymore.

Lynn, I do not want to downplay any problems or upsets here on RITA, but from where I am sitting, there is so much good on RITA and so little negative that truly it is not imploding but growing it seems.

Our Lord is blessing this site that you have started and will continue to bless it. We are all growing in Him here and fellowshipping with one another and it is such a blessing and priveledge to be able to be here!

Praying that our Father will comfort you and hold you close today and that you will know what a great job you have done for our King! God bless you Lynn

Lynn,

What did happen?
I came on RITA a few times last night to check and from what I saw all was okay. I even had a few minutes to clear up old posts????

I agree with You & Humbly,
that this is not the same forum that it was a few years ago. It has become more of a Chat site for people to exalt themselves, expound upon their feelings, and feel good about themselves rather than to bring enlightenment to others with sound biblical doctrine as their foundation.

I am sorry people are so unconcerned over your stress and health and so child like that they have to keep e-mailing you over this kind of nonesense. I say, starting today that the uncalled posts be deleted and if it occurs by the same person/people they just get banned!

We have lost something here...the praising and uplifting of each other the excitment in waiting and the wonderful information posts. All the rest can be done off of RITA in a chat room or Facebook.

I love you all, but we have to work together on this gang, not against!

YSIC
Brenz

p.s. I am at work right now and can only sneak on to check on RITA, Lynn cannot be online all day this is NOT her only duty in life gang. This site should have peace not striff!

Panthia
Lynn my dear Sister,

I love you more than you will ever know. I can never express how much RITA means to me on a daily basis and how I thank our Lord that He lead me to this site.

Our time left is SOOOOOO short. We all need RITA more now than ever.

Gollie Bill.Hugs Lynn.

I can't fix the train wreck. Lord help us in this final leg of the journey.

Walt Disneys Iron Will.
We are almost across the finish line.
Lynn- I am singing your song.

Lisaleenie
Oh, Lynn, you, Donna, and Brenda are loved and appreciated more than you know. Speaking for myself, if I have said or done ANYTHING on my posts that have offended you or anyone else I am truly sorry. ... snip.

RITA has been my main source of Christian fellowship. It means so much to me. I would be devestated if it were to shut down.

But your health comes first, Lynn. It hurts me to see you so stressed out, and I know that I'm alone in saying that. Like I said, you, Brenda, and Donna are loved and appreciated more than you know.

I will pray ernestly for you and for this website. Like it has been said over and over again, the devil loves to jump in and cause strife, and that's been what's happening here.

We love you, dear Lynn. I will be praying for you.

Well said. Yep- I agree.

Lynn,
I can see that you are discouraged, frustrated, that you feel beaten down. We are nearing the end of the race and the finish line is in sight. Now is not the time to get discouraged, but to be encouraged that the end is in sight. I pray that Our Lord surrounds you with His presence and comforts you in His perfect love.

Hebrews 10:23-25
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.

Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day (of Christ) approaching.

1 Thessalonians 5:11-18
Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.

Now we ask you, brothers, to respect those who work hard among you, who are over you in the Lord and who admonish you.

Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other.

And we urge you, brothers, warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone.

Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else.

Be joyful always;

pray continually;

give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Lynn,

Maybe you should take your email address off so people cannot email you with their problems ,until this heart problem gets better... you are just so tender-hearted..

And maybe put someone else's email address there like Brenda (sorry Brenda) LOL she won't put up with some of this nonsense,

Just a thought

Lynn, please allow God to fix this. He will.
Just trust Him to do so.

Sometimes the simplist thing is the hardest - I know from experience. Just let it go - okay?

Thank you for starting RITA - it's a good watcher's site and I'm enjoying my time here.

Email: sweetbyandbyx2@yahoo.com

I think if we all just keep to talking about the Rapture and not who will go and who won't, we will all be ok. We have to understand that there are believers with different views on salvation on this board. Some believe you can never lose it and some believe you have to forsake all sin in order to go in the rapture or to heaven. Let's all agree to not talk about this age old debate and keep our posts about the rapture and uplifting each other.

Josh,
I could not agree more!

Josh
I think if we all just keep to talking about the Rapture and not who will go and who won't, we will all be ok. We have to understand that there are believers with different views on salvation on this board. Some believe you can never lose it and some believe you have to forsake all sin in order to go in the rapture or to heaven. Let's all agree to not talk about this age old debate and keep our posts about the rapture and uplifting each other.

I agree. I like to read here because we are all in agreement with the rapture. I like other boards that share other doctrinal issues, but may or may not be pretrib. I refuse to discuss the rapture on those since this is what happens.

Thanks Lynn for RITA...a place for us "escapists"!

Lynn, I don't think I can encourage you any further than what our brothers and sisters have already done. But I have to agree with whomever said this: satan is attacking, once again, because he knows the time is short. Jesus is just around the corner, sweetie! Please don't let any root of bitterness spring up to rob you of your joy. Remember John 10:10? Let Him fill you will His abundancy of joy and happiness in HIM, not in RITA. When we are gone, will RITA still be here?

So, please, don't quit yet. You're almost there, sweetie. Just a few more paces, not even laps now. Just a few more steps, honey. That's right. We've got ya. We're holding on to both your arms and we'll drag you across the finish line, if we have to. But we'll be right beside you every step of the say. Just keep that chin up and keep your eyes fixed on JESUS, THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH!

I love you, Lynn! I really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY do!!!!

Rhonda

Lynn! This is your loose cannon commrade speaking!!

I will do my part and I will stick to a more spirit-led agenda!!!

I believe I can still make the ribs tickle but it will be done during the times when the spirits need lifted and the troops are not in battle ready mode.

I believe either the Lord is about to do something very different in the body; that may be why there is kind of a hush going around close to this Pentacost feast; or we are getting ready to depart from here!!

I think the enemy is up to know good because of what may be stirring!

I will start being more vigilent and sober as we get to the end of these final days!!!

Lynn I hope you will not give up and throw in the towel!!!

I have been in that position myself! It is no fun!!!
It is no joy ride being unfulfilled and not doing what the Lord has gifted us for; and that is to equip the believers so that they can grow into full unity until He comes!!

I guess it is high time to get down to business and to buckle up and get these last souls into the kingdom before the ark doors close!!!

Please sister Lynn! I will do nothing but pray that you will come into the rest and fulfilling of the Lord's call on your life!!!

Who can put a value on what progress and heart mending and soul winning and spiritual rehabilitating and physical comfort your work has brought to many people and believers here at RITA and those who are lurking on the sidelines!!!

You are a very special and God fearing servant that Jesus is very much going to be proud to show off when the rewards are given out in heaven!!!

We love you sister Lynn!!!! Just know that your labors are not in vain!!!!

Lynn I did nto know this thread was going.....i am so sorry for any of my involvement with this and if I have caused you any stress I apologize.....

you are crying out and then I am posting more to it...I am soooo soooo sorry....

I am like the others and just want to talk about the rapture....

I love the chat room you opened...some of us werein there and having so much fun last night...but today I am tired!!! I stayed up having too much fun and I am now paying for it....

God bless you Lynn....

Dearest Lynn, we are not children, but when children continue to break rules, there needs to be consequences. I don't know what they would be, but I just know that if there are no consequences, there is no change in one's who do not listen to you.

I truly cannot imagine life without Rita. For me, Rita has fulfilled so many things that I have not found in church!

But I would like to experience Rita without the daily bombardment and chipping away reminders that Ritans may miss the mark of entering into our Father's grace, not to mention heaven and the rapture.

Bottom line, these type posts do cause underlying fear to different degree's, in different people! We are Ritan's - we are watcher's - we are a fellowship of believer's who are striving for and running the race to know our God! So why are these messages of doom continually in our faces here?!!

If these posters want to get a message across to the lost, then say you are speaking to the lost, and please stop stealing the joy of the Lord that is freely ours at Rita, who believe, and who are ALREADY following Him in the best we know how!

If I have upset you here Lynn, I am so sorry. But I just see how these dooming type messages are continually chipping away at the saints, dishing out doubt and unbelief, rather than a continous flow of the word, reminding us who we ARE in Christ.

I frankly would like to hear ALOT more of that on Rita, than continous posts suggesting we just can't do enough to be right with God. When your salvation is continually chipped away at, you tend to want to "fight for survival" on posts that cause saints to doubt that they are secure in Gods love.

The Holy Spirit is the One Who brings conviction to our hearts and walk! Unless we actually "see" a brother and sister in sin, we should be walking as one, uplifting and encouraging each other in the word of the Lord - things that are true, right, holy, pure and of good report!

Like this:

I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours. And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them. Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world and I come to You Holy Father; keep through Your Name, those whom Your have given Me, that they may be one as We are.

Lynn, I apologize for anything I have said or done that has caused any upset or hurt feelings. That was not my intention. If I ever post again, it will not be to reply to any doctrine issue. Speaking out last night in regard to the flood of fear mongering going on lately was an exercise in futility and ruffled feathers.

Kolleen said exactly what I have been feeling for a long time and in a much more eloquent and gracious way. Kolleen you are amazing and should be a writer, you are gifted in expression. Here are Kolleen's words that mirror my feelings and thoughts completely:

But I would like to experience Rita without the daily bombardment and chipping away reminders that Ritans may miss the mark of entering into our Father's grace, not to mention heaven and the rapture.

Bottom line, these type posts do cause underlying fear to different degree's, in different people! We are Ritan's - we are watcher's - we are a fellowship of believer's who are striving for and running the race to know our God! So why are these messages of doom continually in our faces here?!!

If these posters want to get a message across to the lost, then say you are speaking to the lost, and please stop stealing the joy of the Lord that is freely ours at Rita, who believe, and who are ALREADY following Him in the best we know how!

If I have upset you here Lynn, I am so sorry. But I just see how these dooming type messages are continually chipping away at the saints, dishing out doubt and unbelief, rather than a continous flow of the word, reminding us who we ARE in Christ.

I frankly would like to hear ALOT more of that on Rita, than continous posts suggesting we just can't do enough to be right with God. When your salvation is continually chipped away at, you tend to want to "fight for survival" on posts that cause saints to doubt that they are secure in Gods love.

Texas Sue and Kolleen I could not agree with you more!

ing for Lynn to have a peace that passes

understanding and restore to her

all the joy she had in the beginning.

Blessings Lynn you are in our prayers

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

Little Anne
Texas Sue and Kolleen I could not agree with you more!

Amen, me too!

Texas Sue, I love you!

Dear Sis, Kolleen, great post, and you also expressed my feelings as well. God Bless, you!

PraiseHim
ing for Lynn to have a peace that passes

understanding and restore to her

all the joy she had in the beginning.

Blessings Lynn you are in our prayers

Amen, praying in agreement.

Kolleen, after reading your above post I let out the biggest sigh of relief. I agree with Texas Sue, you said it so well. That is what it's all about in a nutshell. Thank you so much for saying what I have felt and I'm sure there are more who have felt this. God bless you dear sister and THANK YOU!

Kolleen
Dearest Lynn, we are not children, but when children continue to break rules, there needs to be consequences. I don't know what they would be, but I just know that if there are no consequences, there is no change in one's who do not listen to you.

I truly cannot imagine life without Rita. For me, Rita has fulfilled so many things that I have not found in church!

The Holy Spirit is the One Who brings conviction to our hearts and walk! Unless we actually "see" a brother and sister in sin, we should be walking as one, uplifting and encouraging each other in the word of the Lord - things that are true, right, holy, pure and of good report!

Like this:

I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours. And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them. Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world and I come to You Holy Father; keep through Your Name, those whom Your have given Me, that they may be one as We are.

Amen you spoke my heart too.

God bless you all!

God bless you Lynn and your forum.

We Cannot Let SATAN Win!!! Especially for Lynn!!!

Remember we are to hate the sin but to love the sinner!!!

Because the sinner is the person but the sin is the Devil the master of all sin!!!

That is why Jesus says love the sinner but hate the sin!!

When people say things to hurt you all you can do is forgive them like Jesus did on the Cross and said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do!!!

Well that is all we can do when someone here hurts us.

But to shut this site down would be letting Satan win!!!

He is attacking the Rita site right now because he knows we are alomost out of here. Well until we are gone we have to keep this site going and even when we are gone.

There will be alot of Lurkers coming here and will need a place to understand what is going on once all Hell breaks loose on this earth when we are gone!!!

And Lynn yes you opened this site but this site belongs to the Lord and he wants it to stay open so do not let Satan attack you and wear you down.

If you cannot handle being at Rita and watching what is happening all you can do is pray and give it to the Lord and let him take conrtol and he will!!

I beleive the Lord wants you to just take a rest from Rita if you are feeling overwhelmed by it.

And just let the Lord take over. And let Brenda or Donna monitor the threads but don't shut it down this is what Satan wants and not what Jesus wants!!!

And if you love Jesus and hate Satan then you need to obey what God wants and no matter how you are feeling about what is happening give the reigns to one of the other moderators for awhile so you can have a much needed rest!!!

I love you Lynn and you have done a great job with this site but it is time for you to think about yourself and go and get some peace in your life and let God take control of this site and let one of the other moderators take over for awhile.

But the answer is not shutting it down then Satan wins and we cannot let him win!!!

Remember Lynn and Rita "We are more then Conqourers through Jesus Christ our Lord!!!"

And "Greater is he that is in us then he that is in the World"!!!

In the end we Know Satan will lose and Jesus will win!!! So lets show Satan he will not win and will not divide us and will not shut us down!!!

Remember Lynn and everyone we are fighting a spiritual battle not a physical one!!!

And if anyone has left Rita because of hurt feelings you need to forgive whoever did hurt you and come back because by leaving you are letting Satan win because that is exactly what he wants is for you to be hurt and stay away.

Well we are all survivors and only the strong will survive in the end and the strong will be the true Christians and the weak will be the Religious and unbeleivers!!!

So anyone who really love Jesus that has left here because of hurt feelings you need to come back and forgive who hurt you because that is what Jesus would do and you need to do the same!!!

Because remember Jesus says, "If you want me to forgive you when you do wrong!!!Then you need to forgive others when they do wrong"!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Lynn..I just want to say..that whatever you decide to do. I know that it will be done with much prayer and I support whatever you do.

God Bless you!

Kolleen

Like this:

Now why could I not have said it this way... thank you KoLLeen......

and I am glad to see you posting mama sue ..lol

Lynn my heart and prayers are still with you dear sister. I pray that our Lord Jesus will give you wisdom and peace over this matter. You are of great value to God therefore satan is attacking RITA and the members. Satan wants to discourage you and disrupt the peace and love of Gods people.
God Bless you Lynn.
Jim

Dearest Lynn,
I don't know what to say. Being a moderator is quite the task even when things go well. When they don't...
Please accept my sincere apologies for anything I may have done to make the load a heavier one to carry.
You are always in my prayers.
We know time is short. Before we know it we'll be recognizing one another on the other side.
Love you, Sis!

joyful susan
Lynn I did nto know this thread was going.....i am so sorry for any of my involvement with this and if I have caused you any stress I apologize.....

you are crying out and then I am posting more to it...I am soooo soooo sorry....

I am like the others and just want to talk about the rapture....

I love the chat room you opened...some of us werein there and having so much fun last night...but today I am tired!!! I stayed up having too much fun and I am now paying for it....

God bless you Lynn....

I am so glad someone is using the chat room. The chat room is a place where you can say anything you wish, like I said this room will be unmonitored and it is a free space to speak your peace or just enjoy talking with each other. This is a great place to get to know each other better. I am so HAPPY someone is using this valuable room.

You just made my day sis............Thank You!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com