Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Texas Sue, please read!

Sue,

I replied to your reply earlier, but I wasn't sure if you read it. I am sorry, and I apologize if I seemed to be harsh toward you this morning. I was not aware of what went on last night until I read some of the threads this morning. I was sad that there was an argument about salvation issues among brothers and sisters here at RITA. I was not in disagreement with your position on salvation at all. I love you and all of my brothers and sisters in Christ at RITA. Please accept my apology and please stay here at RITA.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Re: Texas Sue, please read!

Kevin, apology accepted. Please forgive me if I have upset or hurt you in any way.

Sue,

Thank you for accepting my apology. I'm glad your back on RITA. I think you and I think alike about a lot of things concerning doctrine and the soon coming of our savior. I sure believe he is coming soon to snatch up his bride. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Texas Sue,
Were you considering leaving? I hope that you changed your mind. I would miss you Sis. So many are wanting to pack it in. I am sorry if your feelings were hurt. But please don't go. We need our RITA family to stick together now more than ever.

Knight Michael
Texas Sue,
Were you considering leaving? I hope that you changed your mind. I would miss you Sis. So many are wanting to pack it in. I am sorry if your feelings were hurt. But please don't go. We need our RITA family to stick together now more than ever.

I agree totally w/KM, T/Sue!!!

Tammy

I was just at work all day yesterday. I was not considering leaving, I was asking if some wanted me to leave as it appeared in a couple of posts that I was the bad guy for my comments.

It was a misunderstanding and not enough coffee for me yet that early in the morning. I had no idea that my offhand comment caused such a stir and am sincerely sorry for any drama it caused. I am embarrassed to say the least as I don't enjoy or want any spotlights on me. I love everyone here, even those I don't agree with on some things. We are all different and that is by God's design. Being different doesn't mean being less or more than, just unique.

If some do choose to leave for whatever reasons that is their choice and may they be blessed. I do not want to leave unless I am requested to do so. Hope that we are all past the waiting and are in the air soon. Love you, Sue

Texas Sue
I was just at work all day yesterday. I was not considering leaving, I was asking if some wanted me to leave as it appeared in a couple of posts that I was the bad guy for my comments.

It was a misunderstanding and not enough coffee for me yet that early in the morning. I had no idea that my offhand comment caused such a stir and am sincerely sorry for any drama it caused. I am embarrassed to say the least as I don't enjoy or want any spotlights on me. I love everyone here, even those I don't agree with on some things. We are all different and that is by God's design. Being different doesn't mean being less or more than, just unique.

If others choose to leave for whatever reasons that is their choice and may they be blessed. I do not want to leave unless I am requested to do so. Hope that we are all past the nerve-stretching tension of waiting and are in the air soon. Love you, Sue

You're right Sue ...lots of things were huge misunderstandings...... It's hard to read someone on a message board and id someone reads you wrong (such as reading anger or offense into your post) it can take a life of it own......glad it is blowing over and Jesus is coming soon.

joyful susan
Texas Sue

If others choose to leave for whatever reasons that is their choice and may they be blessed. I do not want to leave unless I am requested to do so. Hope that we are all past the nerve-stretching tension of waiting and are in the air soon. Love you, Sue

You're right Sue ...lots of things were huge misunderstandings...... It's hard to read someone on a message board and id someone reads you wrong (such as reading anger or offense into your post) it can take a life of it own......glad it is blowing over and Jesus is coming soon.

T/Sue, I agree totally w/you & JS.

Tammy

You're right Joyful. We are all guilty at times of mis-reading or mis-understanding what someone has written. I like something you said on another post.
It was something like: "a lot of newbies and others leave and no one even notices".

It would be nice to see us all give a more equal acknowledgement of new members along with current ones as each has their own experiences with the Lord and are eager to share. Sometimes too much attention go to just a few on the forum and the rest are lost in the shuffle. Hopefully this will change and we will all go to greater lengths to acknowledge the ones who don't post as much and the newer members so that all feel included. Each is important and valuable in God's family and on this site.

Texas Sue

It would be nice to see us all give a more equal acknowledgement of new members along with current ones as each has their own experiences with the Lord and are eager to share. Sometimes too much attention go to just a few on the forum and the rest are lost in the shuffle. Hopefully this will change and we will all go to greater lengths to acknowledge the ones who don't post as much and the newer members so that all feel included. Each is important and valuable in God's family and on this site.

Yes, this is my heart as well~ Jesus welcomes all who will come! Let us practice hospitality in His Name.

ahhh Mel..You are one of the best hostesses we have on this board.... you have such a way with your words that bring comfort and acceptance..... that is a gift...maybe you can be in charge of the welcoming gifts...lol

Joyful Sue, that was very kind of you to say; I wasn't aware that you thought of me in this way. Thank you for saying so!

Now that I come to think of it, I have been told many times that in real life, I am very intimidating ( ), and so I always make an extra effort to say hello to people first and give them a warm smile~

joyful susan
ahhh Mel..You are one of the best hostesses we have on this board.... you have such a way with your words that bring comfort and acceptance..... that is a gift...maybe you can be in charge of the welcoming gifts...lol

Joyful that is true. Melanie always shows such warm hospitality to all. However, SO DO YOU! You have such a kind and compassionate heart JS. Both of you are on my let't-have-coffee-and-chat list for heaven. Hope we don't have to wait long. In the meantime here is a cup for each of us. To any who would join us, just letting you know I have a big coffee pot and a whole cabinet full of coffee mugs. Come on over

P.S. for the Aussies & the Brits, I also have a nice selection of flavored teas.

Just to let you know....I'll be there too!

Francesca
Just to let you know....I'll be there too!

Yayyyyyy, Francesca's coming to coffee too!! Pull up a chair Cesca!

Hey, count me in, ladies!! Only thing is, I drink decaf! So along with Francesca, put out 5 cups!!

Yes, Texas Sue and Joyful Susan, I do have to agree with you both about Melanie. Not only are the two of you kind and welcoming yourselves, but I've noticed that Melanie is very gracious to the newbies, and is kind and compassionate to her posts to others.

Melanie, by any chance, are you a greeter at your church?

I can't wait to see you beautiful sisters in heaven.

Hey you girls! RITA is my only 'church'![:))]

I feel I'm to be here and share in fellowship afterall, through thick and thin. Although, I terribly will miss those who decided to leave~ I know the Lord leads them and I bless them, as I know all here do!

Boy, I just love coffee, too~ so here's to the coffee talk lounge of rita!

Sign me up for the coffee klatch group. I have to warn you though, I am somewhat of a coffee snob. Have to have it "just so".

I'd like a Grande Pepperment Mocha with whole milk, extra hot, light on the whip, with just a smidgen of chocolate syrup draped gracefully over the whip, please! Thanks ever so much.

Ok, on to the topics for the day....

(Melaine - lol - you can sleep when you're dead! HA! - too funny!)

Melanie, how are you feeling these days? I know you mentioned on one of your posts that you were struggling with feeling tired, plus you were having trouble with the potty training. I wanted to respond to your potty training post, but since I don't have any advice to give you not having children myself, I decided to pray for you instead, which I did. I even went on the internet looking for some potty training tips, but really couldn't find anything useful to bring to you.

But I just wanted you to know that you have been on my mind and heart lately.

Diane C
Sign me up for the coffee klatch group. I have to warn you though, I am somewhat of a coffee snob. Have to have it "just so".

I'd like a Grande Pepperment Mocha with whole milk, extra hot, light on the whip, with just a smidgen of chocolate syrup draped gracefully over the whip, please! Thanks ever so much.

Ok, on to the topics for the day....

(Melaine - lol - you can sleep when you're dead! HA! - too funny!)

Omygosh!!! we are so alike.... I have to have mine just so too...it has to be really sweet.... I like a gallon of vanilla creamer in mine...and that is just about the only one I like.... I will tolerate others is I have to but that is what I prefer...and if I go out some where and there is no creamer I have to have a bout 8 packs of sugar....LOL..

Thank you Sue for what you said ...that really blessed me....

Lisaleenie
Melanie, how are you feeling these days? I know you mentioned on one of your posts that you were struggling with feeling tired, plus you were having trouble with the potty training. I wanted to respond to your potty training post, but since I don't have any advice to give you not having children myself, I decided to pray for you instead, which I did. I even went on the internet looking for some potty training tips, but really couldn't find anything useful to bring to you.

Lisa you have to be in charge of mantaining our newbies...you never forget about anyones concerns and you are always so thoughtful to ask...and i know it is out of your sweet heart......

RITA is so beautiful

joyful susan
Lisaleenie

Lisa you have to be in charge of mantaining our newbies...you never forget about anyones concerns and you are always so thoughtful to ask...and i know it is out of your sweet heart......

RITA is so beautiful

Thank you for saying that, dear sis. I appreciate that so much.

How are you feeling today missy? I am so glad to see that you are on here a little bit more..I missed you last night though...was everything ok with you? How is Scott? Do you know? I hope he is doing well and did not take to heart what that poster who had to hide in the dark had to say...if you get my drift ;)

Lisa,

You are so sweet and had me laughing to know that I had you looking up potty-training techniques online!

Well, I was waiting to say so, but since you asked, we have had MAJOR BREAKTHOUGH with Elijah since that very day the prayers went up. I really feel the Lord showed me that it was one of those things that was only going to be won by prayer, for some reason. It was so sweet that so many sent in their plans, but honestly, we had tried ALL of those numerous times over the past two years and nothing, nothing worked. We just needed this situation COVERED in powerful prayer! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND THANK YOU JESUS!!!

And I am feeling much more energized in my battle w/ chronic fatigue; again, the prayers, truly are working and I have been making more of an effort to take care of myself w the supplements I need and to get to bed earlier!

Thank you for caring, Lisa~ God Bless You, sister

Yes, Leenie is in charge of maintaining the newbies, and the oldbies. Her title: LisaLeenis, MONAO.

Well, it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue does it?

Seriously sis, how are you??? You're in my thoughts and prayers frequently. Hang in there sis, I know GOD has a plan and is working it in your circumstances as we speak. Still, it's hard to go through, that's for sure.

That is Glorious news Melanie!!!!! I am so glad that you have had a breakthrough...

I think sometimes just reading things on the internet can wear you down.....It does me....

I am so glad you have more energy.

Melanie, so glad you had a breakthrough with Elijah, praise the Lord! He is so gracious to answer our prayers. You should have seen the goofy advice they gave over the internet. I thought to myself, "Gee, I can't send this to Melanie, she's going to wonder where the heck I got that from!"

Anyway, I'm so happy that you're feeling better with the rest and the suppliments. They have some really good ones at the health food store, also, which is stronger than the ones in the market or drug store. I know that you need all the energy you can get taking care of little ones at home.

Take care, sis!!

Diane C
Yes, Leenie is in charge of maintaining the newbies, and the oldbies. Her title: LisaLeenis, MONAO.

Seriously sis, how are you??? You're in my thoughts and prayers frequently. Hang in there sis, I know GOD has a plan and is working it in your circumstances as we speak. Still, it's hard to go through, that's for sure.

Hi Diane, sis, I just finished typing my response to what Melanie said when I saw your post.

Thank you so much for your concern. I am feeling better now and the blood tests don't really show too much significant changes. I think the natural hormones are really helping, also. Maybe this is the Lord's way of getting me to retire and spend more time with Him and get away from my stressful job forever. I work in an extemely stressful environment with backbiting co-workers and unsympathic taskmasters. It's a cutthroat environment.

I feel as if His return is soooo close now. I see Him calling a lot of us to come to Him for renewing and to have a closer walk with Him. That's what I believe is what's happening with me, too.

How are you doing, sis???

Lisaleenie
Diane C

Hi Diane, sis, I just finished typing my response to what Melanie said when I saw your post.

Thank you so much for your concern. I am feeling better now and the blood tests don't really show too much significant changes. I think the natural hormones are really helping, also. Maybe this is the Lord's way of getting me to retire and spend more time with Him and get away from my stressful job forever. I work in an extemely stressful environment with backbiting co-workers and unsympathic taskmasters. It's a cutthroat environment.

I feel as if His return is soooo close now. I see Him calling a lot of us to come to Him for renewing and to have a closer walk with Him. That's what I believe is what's happening with me, too.

How are you doing, sis???

I asked too

Oh I see you do not know I have changed your name to missy....

Oh, I'm sorry, Joyful Susan, I didn't see your post!! It must have slipped past me!! I was just writing my response to Diane.

Thank you for asking about me, also!! You're so thoughtful, you really are.

I wasn't feeling good last night and went to bed early.

Missy!! That's cute!!

I trying to be like like big sister :) she is a great example.....

I should hve followed your lead on going to bed early though....

I really have to get off of here and shower...a friend is coming over and I do not know what time she is showing up.... and here I sit...reading...and i have projects to do around the house ... I have some painting and decorating to do..so the ones left behind will find an organized palce to hide in...lol

I know what you mean! I haven't even had my breakfast yet!!

Hey, let's get on Lynn's chat room tonight!! It looks like you and Kolleen had a ball the other night.

Okay, see you later! My stomach is rumbling!

ok lets paln a time.... it was so much fun.

I wrote out a long post and dropped my mouse and it closed the window...I do nto feel like typing all that over again.....but lets chat tonight.

Okay, see ya MISSY!!!

Have a good day!

you are so funny lisa...we are having a test in the other thread and you have not gone in there yet..... I have to keep coming in here to find you...did you even open the test?

Oh, man... All of this coffee! I'm starting to feel like this>>>> Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Uh Oh, another picture I may have to "steal" with your permission, AbideInHim....

TOO CUTE!

Wow, I go off to help someone move today and come back and find a party going on. Melanie, that Latte looks so delicious. Wish I had one right now. So glad that you had a breakthrough with Elijah. That is a big mile marker to get past.

Lisaleenie, I am so glad that you are resting and taking care of yourself. I know what you mean about taskmaster jobs - had a few of those in my past. :(

SisterNChrist, Diane C, you and Joyful, Lisa, Melanie AbideInHim, and Francesca are quite the lively caffiene loving bunch. Love you all and can't wait to talk in person instead of on a keyboard. :)

Michael & Kevin and all the guys are welcome too - plenty of caffiene for everyone.

Diane C
Uh Oh, another picture I may have to "steal" with your permission, AbideInHim....

TOO CUTE!

Feel free to snag him, Diane! I think he's had enough. LOL!

Sue, I can't wait to meet you too!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com