<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
We Cannot Let SATAN Win!!! Especially for Lynn!!!

Remember we are to hate the sin but to love the sinner!!!

Because the sinner is the person but the sin is the Devil the master of all sin!!!

That is why Jesus says love the sinner but hate the sin!!

When people say things to hurt you all you can do is forgive them like Jesus did on the Cross and said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do!!!

Well that is all we can do when someone here hurts us.

But to shut this site down would be letting Satan win!!!

He is attacking the Rita site right now because he knows we are alomost out of here. Well until we are gone we have to keep this site going and even when we are gone.

There will be alot of Lurkers coming here and will need a place to understand what is going on once all Hell breaks loose on this earth when we are gone!!!

And Lynn yes you opened this site but this site belongs to the Lord and he wants it to stay open so do not let Satan attack you and wear you down.

If you cannot handle being at Rita and watching what is happening all you can do is pray and give it to the Lord and let him take conrtol and he will!!

I beleive the Lord wants you to just take a rest from Rita if you are feeling overwhelmed by it.

And just let the Lord take over. And let Brenda or Donna monitor the threads but don't shut it down this is what Satan wants and not what Jesus wants!!!

And if you love Jesus and hate Satan then you need to obey what God wants and no matter how you are feeling about what is happening give the reigns to one of the other moderators for awhile so you can have a much needed rest!!!

I love you Lynn and you have done a great job with this site but it is time for you to think about yourself and go and get some peace in your life and let God take control of this site and let one of the other moderators take over for awhile.

But the answer is not shutting it down then Satan wins and we cannot let him win!!!

Remember Lynn and Rita "We are more then Conqourers through Jesus Christ our Lord!!!"

And "Greater is he that is in us then he that is in the World"!!!

In the end we Know Satan will lose and Jesus will win!!! So lets show Satan he will not win and will not divide us and will not shut us down!!!

Remember Lynn and everyone we are fighting a spiritual battle not a physical one!!!

And if anyone has left Rita because of hurt feelings you need to forgive whoever did hurt you and come back because by leaving you are letting Satan win because that is exactly what he wants is for you to be hurt and stay away.

Well we are all survivors and only the strong will survive in the end and the strong will be the true Christians and the weak will be the Religious and unbeleivers!!!

So anyone who really love Jesus that has left here because of hurt feelings you need to come back and forgive who hurt you because that is what Jesus would do and you need to do the same!!!

Because remember Jesus says, "If you want me to forgive you when you do wrong!!!Then you need to forgive others when they do wrong"!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: We Cannot Let SATAN Win!!! Especially for Lynn!!!

A Big Amen, Angelheart !!!!

Honestly, whenever I start reading a thread, I rarely go any further in it if a battle starts. I imagine alot of other people do the same. There is SO MUCH GOOD on the site that I don't bother with the tit for tat unless it is a subject that I need to study further.

Please don't let the enemy take us down. Let's forgive and forget and remember whose we are.

Leesa

Email: leesascott@embarqmail.com

Totally agree Amen Leesa!!!

Angelheart,

I want to shout a big AMEN to what you said! Let's defeat the devil, RITArians!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

I am a nobody but I want to say something to Lynn the Moderator and to regular members who post on RITA.
As little as 2 years ago I started to visit this site and in that time its become a big part of my life. I read posts on here several times a day and the reason I am posting a response now is to say that this site and the people who post their studies and knowledge have helped me leaps and bounds in my faith and learning. I have had nothing short of comfort from God's Holy Spirit for the duration of the time I have spent on here reading, studying and learning from everyone on here. This site is in no way a bad place, quite the opposite, it has become my true church even without me knowing anyone personally on here. Though I have never met anyone. I struggle here in Toronto where I live to find believers who are so sincere and mature in Christ and his Holy word as certain people/regulars are who post on this site. I do not want to ramble on or repeat myself but I have nothing short of gratitude to the Lord and those involved in keeping this place active and alive and I want to thank everyone and encourage all to get along and to the moderator to know that this has been a blessing too myself and i'm sure to many others.

I feel the same way Kirk_77 I guess we are Kindred Spirits!!!

Love ya

AngelHeart

Kirk_777 welcome to the RITA family!!!

Thank you so much.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com