<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Let's Keep RITA Together Until Our Redemption!

RITArians,

I love all of you very much, and I really hope that we can stay together until Jesus takes us home. I hope that we can encourage each other and continue to be watchmen for Jesus until we meet in the air. Lynn, I am appreciative of the work you've done as the head moderator of RITA. Donna and Brenda have also been wonderful moderators as well. I enjoy going to RITA more than any other website, because all of you are my sisters and brothers in Christ.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Re: Let's Keep RITA Together Until Our Redemption!

Kevin dear Brother,

I stand shoulder to shoulder with you.

This keyboard that I use, this computer is my voice, my feelings. The medium that I use to let all men and women know that there is a life eternal in the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Until he comes I will continue to spread his love in the only way I know how at present to this world.

Love ybiC / Paul

AMEN and AMEN!!!!

I am standing with you gents and ladies. Lets all join arms together with love towards all!

Oh thank You Jesus we will have some people left on here...I do not want anyone to leave....and I am looking forward to the next few days....

Thank you brother Paul for your stedfastness. I am so glad you are a part of the RITA family. Your postings are always an encouragement to me.

Kevin

Thank you Knight Michael and joyful susan for being a wonderful part of my RITA family.

Kevin

Amen Khog I totally agree!!!

We have come this far we need to finish this rapture journey together not apart!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

I am tired of all the drama here. Is this high school ? I enjoy this place. I love reading what every one thinks of current events and how it plays into The Rapture. I love thinking and reading and being encouraged The Rapture is any minute. I love people sharing Prayer request with Rita for us to join in a intercede.
I love the beautiful colors and pictures and videos shared. It is a wonderful site . I am one who is sticking around until told otherwise.

I use alot of discernment with some stuff here, and choose not to even open some threads....but we are to do that every where.

I am just wondering if someone is led by the LORD to take a break from here....just take it. Why with the long good byes and explainations? It just makes people upset.

I totally agree...Time is short and we are to be like Moses and Aaron holding each others arms up when we get tired..And it seems many are getting tired.

Charity did not give a long goodbye..she just emailed someone that she was leaving..

And CJ is our resident teacher and when a teacher leaves he tells us goodbye..and when he will see us again..

YSIC

I'm here for the long haul. Even if it is just in a few more days!!!!

Email: weaman@mac.com

Mary Ann

I am just wondering if someone is led by the LORD to take a break from here....just take it. Why with the long good byes and explainations? It just makes people upset.

Because we are all family here. Family does not leave without saying goodbye or explanation. Family shows love towards one another and RITA IS A FAMILY!!!!!!

Mary Ann

It is a wonderful site . I am one who is sticking around until told otherwise.

It's gonna take more than being offended to get me outta here. It'll take being raptured

I'm with you Cheryl Ann! I'm here till the Lord calls me home!

Amen everyone.....I promise I will be here until the shofar sounds and time is no more. I love you all so much, and Jesus you are my first love.

Your ever lovin sister..............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

2 Timothy 2:3 (Amplified Bible)
3Take [with me] your share of the hardships and suffering [which you are called to endure] as a good (first-class) soldier of Christ Jesus.
Staying my Post! Colonel Neal

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com