Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Good Morning Everyone...........Good News

RITA will always be here until that trumpet sounds and God says 'COME UP HERE'. I will not shut it down.
I love you all to much to shut the doors of the church. God wants us together or He would not have brought us together. So let's honor God by standing toe to toe for His kingdom. Even this morning at 12:30 a.m. I was adding two new members to our family. We prayed for more to join our family and God is sending them to us. Paul and many more have been in prayer over sending us new members and those who do not know the Lord as their Redeemer. We must make them welcome and bring them into the fold with love and respect.

I love you all so much.....................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: Good Morning Everyone...........Good News

bttt

Let me stand beside you Sis, Until we hear the shofar

Love ybiC / Paul

I am in good company....we will stand until Jesus comes.

Thank you Lynn!!! This place is a blessing for me. I really feel like I was lead hear in 2007 by the Lord, and i KNOW i wouldn't have kept up the watch without this place. So, because of RITA, I am still on track to get my watcher's crown in heaven! Thank you for RITA!!!

Come Lord Jesus!!!

LAZ

Praise the Lord! We need each other! Let's keep watching together and exalting our Lord Jesus every day until we meet face to face!

Email: leesascott@embarqmail.com

LAZ
Thank you Lynn!!! This place is a blessing for me. I really feel like I was lead hear in 2007 by the Lord, and i KNOW i wouldn't have kept up the watch without this place. So, because of RITA, I am still on track to get my watcher's crown in heaven! Thank you for RITA!!!

Come Lord Jesus!!!

LAZ

Ditto 2 LAZ's above post, except that I was led here by early 2010 by Nanette Griffith's WWJ blog.

Tammy

Thank you Lynn ~ it really is a church! Had you shut down, as you said, it would have been like "shutting the doors to the church." Makes me feel teary just thinking about it.

May God keep you in health, uplifted refreshed and equipped to handle us little rascals as Scott might say, till He comes!

Praise God. "And the gates of Hell shall not prevail"....This has become my church during the week between my Sundays.
God bless you Lynn for starting this site and maintaining it. I know it has been time consuming and at times hard. But God will bless you for it.

I have only been on here a short time, but thank God for you all, and want to say what a blessing it is to read some of these posts and to see the love of Christ displayed here in the way we encourage one another and love and pray for for each other.

God bless you all! Have a great weekend. Don't forget to spend time with the Lord and in His Word today.

In Christ,

John

Email: murleyj@gmail.com

Thank you Lynn..

I knew you would do whatever God wanted you to do and there are way too many unsaved out there, God said to go into the highways and byways, I guess He even meant the internet highway.

Love ya Sis.

Sarah
Thank you Lynn..

I knew you would do whatever God wanted you to do and there are way too many unsaved out there, God said to go into the highways and byways, I guess He even meant the internet highway.

Love ya Sis.

good one Sarah!!

I am feeling encouraged to take some of the words spoken on here and post on other boards...... not personal words that is not what I am saying.....but maybe words about the rapture ...

Thank you Lynn for perservering even though there are obstacles, and keeping your eyes on the prize,

the race is almost over!!!!

We Love You Too!!!

Email: newskinagain167@yahoo.com

So glad to sis this sis...
Love ya...
Love RITA and all here that are of her!
YSIC
Brenz

Ms Lynn; Please don't shut the doors to this church. I love all the people here and we pray for each other and worship together. I'll make the coffee and buy the donuts and put fresh roses on the altar every day....I promise!!!

Ok Patrick ~~~ Diane and I are closest, so we'll be there sooooooooooooooooon!!!

Thank you Lynn for not shutting this down.
We need to encourage each other daily as the hour is late.

Even though we are at different stages in our relationship with the Lord we are all going in the same direction and there is strength in numbers.

Love to all my brothers and sisters here at RITA.

Patrick my friend, just make sure the roses are RITA RED roses. You know the kind like we will have in heaven. I like creme filled long johns by the way....(hint-hint)..

Lynn; Do you think The Lord would mind if I "borrowed" some Rita Roses from His Garden for the altar???
And you are so right about those creme filled donuts. I'll drive up to Evergreen..to daylight donuts...and get a large selection. Would 12 dozen be enough...just for the after church crowd???

Patrick,

I think God will be delighted to sends some RITA roses.

Better make it two dozen we have early risers and then we have a second shift and Aussie's who join us later.

Well Patrick I know a dozen donuts will be enough for you, your wife, Kolleen and myself!! What time should we be at that Starbucks by your house?? I know right where it is!

Blessings bro!

Oh, and Kolleen said above that you're buying the coffee too. Wow, what have you gotten yourself into Patrick??

Lynn, you need to come join us for donuts, coffee and roses!! Where are you? We'll come get you!!

Everyone's invited! Although realistically I guess we are going to have to wait until heaven. Bet the donuts and coffee there are...wait for it...yup, HEAVENLY!

Hello !!! Did somebody say donuts?

Lynn dear sister, thank you , thank you, for keeping RITA going. I would be lost without all of you.

I hope the Lord refreshes your spirit daily and gives you and Jer strength for each new day.

You are loved!

Well...ok then!! Everyone is invited...it's Interstate 25 and Belleview in S.E. Denver for coffee and donuts. Perhaps we should pray before we eat...and then have seconds of course!
Now, how about May 24th...if we're still here!

Oh Patrick ~ Diane was surely just joking about you buying...Diane....you were just joking....tell Patrick now how you were just joking....tell Patrick Diane bofore he runs out and buys those luscious donuts....

Here's for Lynn and all the long john lovers:

Kolleen
Oh Patrick ~ Diane was surely just joking about you buying...Diane....you were just joking....tell Patrick now how you were just joking....tell Patrick Diane bofore he runs out and buys those luscious donuts....
Yes Kolleen I did tell Patrick on my email to him that I was kidding! We will go "dutch" when we have our comfort food (no offense to Sabrina, from the Netherlands....).

Whoops! Sister Lynn? Did I just see Jesus compress a granite stone in His strong hands to make another jewel to place in your crown??

Yep!! I think I did!!!

You will never regret this decision!!! It is your true calling in life!!!

You are in my book an apostle to the church of the Ritans!!!

I am going into donut withdrawals right not!!!

Lynn, I am so glad things are better today!! God bless you and thank you for this wonderful site!

Melissa
I am going into donut withdrawals right not!!!

Lynn, I am so glad things are better today!! God bless you and thank you for this wonderful site!

AMEN MELISSA! LOVE YOU LYNN!

I am wayyyyyyyyyy over to the east of you in Evansville Indiana.
we have about 3 Starbucks in Evansville alone....oh how I wish I could come.

Kolleen............can I have one of those long johns now or do I have to wait till I get to heaven. That looks decadently yummy. Satan get thee 20 miles behind me.....I must resist...Oh it's no use.....I'll take two...one for each hand.

Lynn..don't be silly..take 3 ..one for each hand an stick one in your mouth

MMMmmmmmm.....Donuts!!!!!

I like the Raspberry Jelly filled!

Ohhhhhhhhh....to have a donut party!!!

Well Lynn, I've been gone all day, but now that I see your reply I would just say, sometimes you have to create alittle "heaven on earth.....!!!"

So since you cannot come on over to our part of the world, I think you should head on down at daybreak to the nearest long john donut shop and ENJOY!

Knight Michael ~ you tho't we wouldn't detect that little pink donut in your hand didn't you!

What donut?

That's a pink bagel...with sprinkles on top.

Alright ya got me.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com