Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Here is what I purpose...

Good morning everyone,

I read a post by Brenda that made the world of sense to me. If a thread is started and any moderator sees that it is going in a direction that is going to upset and hurt people then it will be immediately deleted. So if I or any of the moderators have to delete your post please understand that it was for good reason. I will keep a better watch over the trolls, they will disappear instantly. Also I would encourage you to use the chat room at the bottom of the home page. It says: "Lynn's chat room. Use chat to hash out any topic you wish as the chat room will be unmonitored so it is truly your room to use as you wish. I understand that some of our sisters are already using the chat room and are really having fun talking to each other. Maybe if you use the chat room more to have more involved conversations then some of the not so good stuff with be on the main forum for all to see and read.

I am not going anywhere, remember I promised God and I promised you I would not shut down RITA, and I intend to keep my word, but you all have to work with me.

I love each and every one of you.................Lynn

Let's move forward toward heaven and the rest we deserve.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: Here is what I purpose...

PRAISE GOD, LYNN, FOR YOU!!!

bump

Rhonda
PRAISE GOD, LYNN, FOR YOU!!!

I agree!!!

Tammy

I think that is a good consequence ~

So, it be like we can still debate on Rita, but in love and friendly exchange...?

Thank you Lynn, a great purposal!!!

May His Blessings be with you...Virginia [ [ ]

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Kolleen all will business as usual dear sister.

Love you Lynn

Hi Lynn,

Blessings to you sis, and thank you for keeping RITA going! May God strengthen you!

I was one of the sistas' using the chat room and it was fun! Everyone should give it a try.

The only kind of frustrating thing about it is that we tend to talk over each other in the chat room because you can't see when someone is typing a response to something you just said, so conversations kind of get tangled up, but it's still fun to do!

I am still of the mindset that all the disagreements we have here on RITA are due to the fact that we are not discussing things face to face, but have to type our thoughts. I think everything would be cleared up within 10 minutes if we could all sit together face to face. We would see that we really are all on the same page, but SO much is lost in the traslation when we have to rely on typing our thoughts.

Anyway, all we can do is the best we can do - until we finally are face to face!

Blessings sis!

By the way, Kolleen, your avatars are really cool! You sure are finding a lot of great ones these days! You go girl!!

I'm one of those "sista's" too! And did I have them fooled!

Diane! I'm goin' ~ love those avatars ~ they can express what we can't put into words

Wow just as I prayed, that is God's wisdom and tough love Lynn.

Jim

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com